Pages:
Author

Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence. - page 7. (Read 3162 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:11:33 PM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
And now bitcoin has returned to its circle and shows us the real prices. It will not fall below 5000, (I would not like to) and when there will be very important news and updates, then bitcoin will go up. In the meantime, you just have to wait and do your job.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
I perceive it as awareness is the parameters of influences gained by bitcoin. That, much people who are aware of bitcoin was considered as how bitcoin really gets influential. Then I concur with that especially now that bitcoin are getting such acknowledgement as it can also be the basis that people are showing appreciation towards bitcoin and or cryptocurrency industry all throughout.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
With good awareness backed up with proper understanding of what the technology has to offer then we have nothing really to worry about in the Cryptoworld. Noobs that jump into the business in order to benefit wealthy overnight need to erase that mentality and study adeqautely.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
In the bitcoin journey to be  general acceptable, the potential of massive awarenesd creation cannot be over emphasized.
Its very necessary
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 04:03:53 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
Social media is the best way to spread any information. It is the fastest and the most effective way. Once bitcoin will be known for the common people, businessmen will become aware of that too. They are basing their business on what is the trend of the community.
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 03:52:15 AM
I really agree that awareness is the biggest influence on bitcoins value fluctuation. For this years’ phenomena, I believe that it was due to higher number of user and investor of bitcoin. It is also good to know that there is already a s. korean mall accepting bitcoin as mode of payment since it will also be way of making more people aware of it
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059
August 16, 2018, 03:50:03 AM
the fastest way o create bitcoin awareness it to actively use it in our everyday lives. it would realy help if we could pay for things with bitcoin, what would boost bitcoin awareness even more is if using bitcoin you pay cheaper for the product, then everyone would want to have bitcoin. the more industries that use bitcoin the more positive people would look at it. if the banks gets involved then from there its main stream and crypto currency will be something that we can use on a daily basis.
But the thing is though, in real life, there aren't much merchants that are accepting bitcoins. I guess they can give you a discount when you use bitcoin since you're not going to need to pay for VAT while they don't have to pay for taxes as well. Basically the merchant can sell you the commodity for its real price and not the taxed price but that might be illegal in some places although it isn't really different when you're selling something to your friend. In both scenarios, you didn't pay for the taxes since it's not recorded (same reason why online shops are a thing). But since you can't buy something with bitcoin irl yet, you can start by educating merchants about it and maybe one day you see a local merchant accepting bitcoins.

In the digital world, though, we have purse.io. I have never tried it but they have good reviews. Basically they allow you to buy things on the Internet using your bitcoin instead of Paypal or bank transfer. They have discounts too so you might want to check them out. Smiley

Visit their website and you will see this:
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 16, 2018, 03:40:35 AM
Awareness is a factor for the survival of crypto currencies in future.Most of the people have heard of bitcoin but they talk down of it and complain this is not good.Why? they are not completely aware of the technology behind it.Block chain is a fast secure and reliable technology in comparison. But the miss use of this technology shouldn't define what it is.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
August 16, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

Every country is different as so my country and South Korea is another story. And I can say even I spread awareness here but the people are close minded to new things and in the end we are just accusing badly.

So yes awareness is the key and it should start from the government as people trust enough our government to believe that cryptos is what we need now. But unluckily, government is the first who warn its people in using bitcoin as investment and currency as well. Plus the media as mainstream so obviously the mass adoption that we're waiting is too far to happen.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 02:58:03 AM
how many ways to introduce bitcoin to the world community.
besides through advertising in the media we can also contribute directly in this case, for example inviting friends, or closest relatives to invest.
then with that bitcoin will be known slowly. and everything needs a process.
Activity: 361
August 16, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
The awareness of bitcoins various features and its usefulness influences considerably for its demand in the market .Bitcoins popularity has increased and become useful to the daily requirement of the human being because of its involvement with the modern technology to bitcoin ..By considering the total world population only a few percentage of the people are aware about the modern technology .Bitcoins various features with the modern technology influences its growth  by awareness of  the technological development of the global community

Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 01:59:49 AM
Introduction to the masses bitcoin is required. A very small part of the population is aware of the potential of this crypto currency. But the development in this direction is proceeding at a tremendous speed.
Activity: 476
August 16, 2018, 01:57:27 AM
not everyone has a good awareness ranging from the small to the big one may only need to think about something to be able to calm down to face the problem to the small to the big.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:42:00 AM
awareness is what must be used in the crypto currency business, I am sure with our awareness and care about the development of the crypto world we can be sure that the crypto currency will be an alternative currency for buying and selling transactions in the online world
Activity: 140
August 16, 2018, 12:59:25 AM
some stores have accepted bitcoin as a payment tool, and I think now everyone is aware of the benefits of bitcoin.
This awareness must be transmitted to every one until bitcoin is received globally.
Activity: 251
August 16, 2018, 12:36:36 AM
if people are grasping an awareness of cryptocurrencies rather than awareness is understanding or understanding beyond speculation or false news if not certainty of what is bitcoin is something nice that people already ask themselves and research and go to conclusions fast on the block chain and say fence this is incredible and do not hesitate a second to join whether a friend tells them or by themselves as there is a lot of information on the network
Activity: 383
August 16, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

all back to the investors if the investors believe and believe I feel the news or everything that is bad that happens to bitcoin, of course the investors are not confused and panicked
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 11:25:55 PM
the fastest way o create bitcoin awareness it to actively use it in our everyday lives. it would realy help if we could pay for things with bitcoin, what would boost bitcoin awareness even more is if using bitcoin you pay cheaper for the product, then everyone would want to have bitcoin. the more industries that use bitcoin the more positive people would look at it. if the banks gets involved then from there its main stream and crypto currency will be something that we can use on a daily basis.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
August 15, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Bitcoin still need a lot of awareness, and it will comes when high populated countries that banned started supporting it or when institutional investors dive in

Bitcoin are spread out through friends and family. This is know to be the supplemental earnings to support our needs. With this aspects spreading btc is not hard to do. Many wants to enjoy the benefits it can give.

I agree with OP that awareness is the biggest influence and this awareness must start from us. We users/fan/crypto enthusiast must influence our families and friends. Well introduce it to them for them to be familiar with cryptocurrency. I give a small amount of coin to my friend as a gift, and tell them you can use it to reload your mobile. Thayw ay they are aware that crypto is almost same as  fiat currency.
Activity: 24
August 15, 2018, 11:21:21 PM
If people aware from the crypto then it is a good influence and if we guide people in a positive way then it is also a good way, which in turn, helps gain more momentum through transactions that people make. Since it is not influenced by traditional factors because it is not a normal currency, then every factor can have a good effect.
Pages:
Jump to: