Pages:
Author

Topic: Awareness is the biggest influence. - page 6. (Read 3164 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 05:11:12 AM
This cryptocurrency is not own by any body. It is a currency by the people and for the people so it is not the duty of a particular set of people to create the awareness about bitcoin. In your little way create awareness about bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 06, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
Obviously awareness is a great tool in crypto. Crypto works best with the principle of supply and demand in order to attain its value. How is this demand achieved? Apparently, through the creation of awareness.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 06, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Indeed awareness is a contributing factor for the crypto economy to take a leap. But add to that utilization, without which, value decreases.

Increasing market activity through constant utilization really helps to boost the economy of crypto. The more people use bitcoin as a means of payment makes it more valuable and the more valuable it becomes, the more demand we will witness. And for that to happen, establishments as you mentioned will really help pave the way. It is through the general acceptance and utilization that the market will strengthen and stabilize.

That is why i always start telling people i know that bitcoin is a system of payment before dwelling to the trading and investment aspect, should they be interested.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:08:25 PM
I do day by day mindfulness on the internet based life and thus, I have possessed the capacity to convey such a significant number of my companions to digital money. Making mindfulness is the path forward
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
That is the best thing to be ,aware of every thing about the world of cryptos of what is happenning every now and then ,so be careful with your decisions and movements in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
its declining bitcoin has its cause causes its causes The wave is the uncertainty of the arrangements during the weeks and the banning of advertising by technology companies.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 05, 2018, 12:04:57 PM
when you start plunging into the world of crypto means that you are aware of all the possibilities that will occur, the crypto market cannot be predicted only with speculation but with careful research to achieve maximum results. Bitcoin prices that tend to fluctuate make people hesitate to start it all. but the state of bitcoin on the market can change at any time so you have to be smart to make decisions.
Getting involved in a much deeper way is the best thing to deal with this crypto market, knowing the principles and being well aware of any situations will give you good basis to continue, if you have good understanding and you already gained knowledge then you can enhance more of your skills, awareness of possible movements will be a good basis to decide what will be your next moves or next call for your assets.
Activity: 151
September 05, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
Knowledge of Bitcoin is not the biggest influence. Because some people do know about Bitcoin but don't bother at all because they are not interested in it. So for me, even many of us believers spread the words about Bitcoin in Social Media, it doesn't guarantee that they will all believe or not. Some will do not care at all.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
when you start plunging into the world of crypto means that you are aware of all the possibilities that will occur, the crypto market cannot be predicted only with speculation but with careful research to achieve maximum results. Bitcoin prices that tend to fluctuate make people hesitate to start it all. but the state of bitcoin on the market can change at any time so you have to be smart to make decisions.
Activity: 86
September 05, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
Yes,i agree to this that awareness is the biggest influence,it is true that awareness of every thing is good and i like to work for the crypto and to motivate our friends to this currency. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Surely there are ways to bring the awareness of cryto to the population.

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...
What are you doing to spread the awareness? Smiley
I don't think there will be a crypto coin that is like bitcoin that will develop. Because bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency so I don't wonder if bitcoin has been received at Korean mall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
Awareness can have a big influence on the growth of Bitcoin. although I realize that Bitcoin is still a minority in the banking world and people involved in cryptocurrency are still a small part of the world's total population, but I believe that time will only tell the crypto world to run its path and be known for slowly becoming mainstream.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
awakening the public to bitcoin is not an easy thing, the government has a big role in it, if the government does not agree with the existence of bitcoin then the dominant society will be so, because without thinking they will easily believe and not realize that they are being manipulated.

I think the method that can create awareness among people is by arranging debates, campaigns, printing pamphlets, stockpiling and introducing cryptocurrency to young people to prove great awareness for BTC because of youth and cyrptos, both of which are assets for the planet.
BTC is a huge digital currency, which does not require recognition because it is known by millions of people around the world and the centralization of bitcoin by the government can be the biggest awareness of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
I agree, talking about and introducing more people to cryptocurrency. However, it is better not to force them into getting into bitcoin so we will not overwhelmed them. It is better to let them see the fruits of your labor, right?
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 11:25:29 AM
So we all know BTC drops when people sell their coins... but the peaking is purely because of investments...

The mall in S.Korea that started accepting BTC as of this month played a massive roll in BTC's growth. Obviously this is because BTC's awareness is growing!

Are there any other 'blow ups' of crypto that you have heard of? Similar to the mall...

Awareness is very important especially if you just start your own project or company.
In this forum bitcointalk, i believe you can create the public awareness by promoting your project to community.
Without a good marketing strategy, you cannot raise your project.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
August 30, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Definitely your right even before it happens...people will not developed and innovate something if they didn't get aware of everything... And even today it has a huge impact to us.. because we are aware of the modern technology that's why we are here in this situation.. and also we need to become aware always to avoid a scam project here.. that's why being aware of something is useful...
Activity: 322
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 30, 2018, 08:08:00 AM
The fact that bitcoin is widely known is not in doubt, but it should also be widely used in all spheres of activity to talk about the popularity of this crypto currency. That is, it's like in psychology - after acceptance there must be acceptance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 07:56:10 AM
The best awareness program you can do is to explain Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in layman's term. Video explanation is a good help if you know how to edit videos. You can also use images to explain it but videos is more effective.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 06:39:46 AM
As it is, Bitcoin is already popular due to the fact that it's the very first ever digital currency that has been invented but then again, a lot of ordinary people are not very familiar yet on how it really works therefore, just by word of mouth kind of awareness won't be enough. The strategy done by that mall is how awareness for bitcoin should be done. I mean by large establishments where ordinary people have access to. Pretty much how credit card has become popular way back then.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 18, 2018, 09:18:57 PM
I agree that awareness is the biggest influence because if we are aware then the other people can see that and that can influence their decision making to try the things that we are aware of and see by their selves the results that we are dealing with. Awareness is a must for every people in order to spread the things that we knew that it is great.
Pages:
Jump to: