Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment - page 2. (Read 13854 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Aworker Joined the Knowledge Alliance
Aworker became a part of the Knowledge Alliance which is an initiative to educate consumers about blockchain, while incentivizing education and engagement with donated token rewards. https://medium.com/@aworker/aworker-joined-theknowledge-alliance-30a02b8a2c8f

Activity: 559
Merit: 100
So hows the sale going?

Any news on the sale end date?

I'm still waiting for the public sale to start

Yes - do we have any updates on that yet?

Still waiting
They won't end the pre-sale period when 250 million WORK tokens haven't been sold yet. It is probably the project that has the longest time to sell the tokens, according to this situation it probably will not end this year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
So hows the sale going?

Still waiting
Activity: 154
So hows the sale going?

Activity: 252
So hows the sale going?

Activity: 140
Will Aworker be having another AMA soon?

I really hope so it always good information & starting to miss it great project amazing vision
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
Very dedicated team and a bunch of good advisors. Good luck!

I hope so - i really enjoyed them
Activity: 76
Activity: 140
It's weird. There have been 4 private sales till now. Why? The first time I see there are several private sales. And why don't they start the public sale? A long time has passed.

I am happy they are doing this. At least when the public sale starts they will e on the front foot and have private investment already. Less risk for the rest of us.

I don't think the long time of private sale causes more investors are attracted to the project. If some one intend to invest in the project, will invest in the first stage of private sale. What about those investors, invested in the first privage sale and theit money is stuck for a long time.

In reality it hasn't been that long. Seeing what has happened to ICOs in recent months, these guys seem to be playing it safe which can only be a good thing
[/quote

I totally agree with you it a smart move you can’t punish them for that if you believe in this awesome project or any decent ico at the moment patient is definitely needed in these terrible market conditions 👍
It's weird. There have been 4 private sales till now. Why? The first time I see there are several private sales. And why don't they start the public sale? A long time has passed.

I am happy they are doing this. At least when the public sale starts they will e on the front foot and have private investment already. Less risk for the rest of us.

I don't think the long time of private sale causes more investors are attracted to the project. If some one intend to invest in the project, will invest in the first stage of private sale. What about those investors, invested in the first privage sale and theit money is stuck for a long time.

In reality it hasn't been that long. Seeing what has happened to ICOs in recent months, these guys seem to be playing it safe which can only be a good thing
Activity: 602
Merit: 116

Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I know many players either or not using blockchain are rewarding referrals for their recommendations so you need to position yourself to make it unique and attractive to investors. Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
So hows the sale going?

I hope the public sale starts soon. I dont think there is any news on it yet
Fingers crossed!!

If you want to participate in the quiz a win some fee tokens come join the amazing telegram community quiz starts @10 o'clock GMT link👉https://t.me/aworkerio 👍

a great way to get an audience on telelgram
Activity: 108
Fingers crossed!!

If you want to participate in the quiz a win some fee tokens come join the amazing telegram community quiz starts @10 o'clock GMT link👉https://t.me/aworkerio 👍
Activity: 172
Fingers crossed!!
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: