Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment - page 3. (Read 13854 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Has anyone taken part in the Aworker quiz yet?

I missed the last one but heard good things about it. Any chance to get free coins and I am normally there.
I took part last night and got some tokens, pretty fast paced quiz.

Lucky you - i missed it for a second time. The time difference is the problem

Set you alarm then. Got to make an effort to win anything in life

Damn i missed it again. I really need to up my game

I keep missing the damn thing
Tonight... is it on tonight?

Me too 10 o’clock it’s on set your alarm 😂 good luck it’s a great idea don’t see that in many telegram rooms creating an amazing community brilliant project too it is the future for recruitment 👍

Maybe tonight I won't miss the quiz..🤣
Such a great project love what they are trying to achieve it will revolutionise the recruitment industry for the better, brilliant idea introducing the quiz if I remember I’ll be there at 10pm uk 🇬🇧 time 👍good luck all
Activity: 76

I missed the last one but heard good things about it. Any chance to get free coins and I am normally there.

Me too 10 o’clock it’s on set your alarm 😂 good luck it’s a great idea don’t see that in many telegram rooms creating an amazing community brilliant project too it is the future for recruitment 👍

Maybe tonight I won't miss the quiz..🤣
Activity: 153
Any news on when the sale dates end?

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Team is strong and vision is timely. What this project needs is detailed planning of implementation as the market is highly competitive. If adapted widely, intermediary fees will be lopped off the cost of hiring and workers will directly benefit from the system.
Activity: 149

Activity: 76

Wow that great news really enjoying everything I’ve read about this project so far it’s definitely the future of the recruitment industry amazing work team Aworker.

Yes me too can’t Waite to see what jobs will be listed on the platform & how easy it is to apply for jobs/career’s

Definitely that’s going to be very interesting!!! i wonder what industry’s aworkers team/platform will be focusing on implementing first & why they choose to start with that industry
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Wow that great news really enjoying everything I’ve read about this project so far it’s definitely the future of the recruitment industry amazing work team A worker.

Yes me too can’t Waite to see what jobs will be listed on the platform & how easy it is to apply for jobs/career’s

In order to see the job list firstly they need to do some marketing activity then jobs will be placed on their website. So how long it is going to take for worldwide launch but for this team need to work harder.
Activity: 252

Wow that great news really enjoying everything I’ve read about this project so far it’s definitely the future of the recruitment industry amazing work team Aworker.

Me neither it's going to be a good one

now crypto is collapsing - i may need a new job - lol
Activity: 172

Me neither it's going to be a good one
Activity: 108

Activity: 4
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Aworker Report Week #43 August 29 — September 4
https://medium.com/@aworker/aworker-report-week-43-db5306047a8a

Activity: 182

Activity: 172

It's excellent that they keep all investors informed so regularly. Not many projects d that and then dump on the exchanges because of it. Keep the hype going guys.
yes totally agree with you on this, its great to have weekly updates.

It's excellent that they keep all investors informed so regularly. Not many projects d that and then dump on the exchanges because of it. Keep the hype going guys.
Pages:
Jump to: