Pages:
Author

Topic: bad news for bASIC - not shipping til mid Jan at best - page 19. (Read 25482 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Selling 1x32G 1x72G Order #642, DHL + INT shipping.
Mining profits were supposed to pay for Feb wedding. Not gonna happen for me now.

that was a rather stupid move to "bank on"... take it to the for sale forum derp derp

I didn't bank on it. I have plenty of money, but it's nice to pay for something with the profits of a fantastical machine.
Derp derp.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Mining profits were supposed to pay for Feb wedding. Not gonna happen for me now.

that was a rather stupid move to "bank on"... take it to the for sale forum derp derp
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
That just plain sucks  Sad

I feel for the bASIC bro's,but................BFL may have another delay yet  Tongue

Here's hoping BOTH companies can pull a rabbit out of thier ass,before Jan  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
i'm really hopping bfl ships before the end of the year. time is ticking away and all we can do is wait
Probably just more stringing of people along. You'd probably be better off placing a bet against it and reaping the rewards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i'm really hopping bfl ships before the end of the year. time is ticking away and all we can do is wait
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

has avalon been as bad with dates and info as these two?
Nope, They have actually pushed their dates forward to a sooner release date. They are apparently playing it very low key. They said we could vote on the color of the device in about a week time. The next update #5 is scheduled for this week.
Activity: 172
i see, i see. amazing how close they all are (or seem to be) in date
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Team Avalon has not yet had the harsh blade of time scrape up against one of their announced dates.

Last I heard they are targeting a January 14th 2013 release.
Activity: 172
i was starting to regret not ordering one of each but for now it looks like I (maybe) made the right choice going with BFL

i think it's still far from a sure thing that BFL is going to beat them out the door though, just based on the way things have been going

i guess pushbacks are bound to happen but i've never seen anything like this ASIC industry.. i'm glad i'm only investing in a miner as a hobby or i'd have pulled all my hair out by now!

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
sad facial ?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
These fucking companies.. This pisses me off, this is why I despise ASICs
No companies should have power over the mining landscape whose sole market is miners themselves. Fuck this shit!
They are all BS. ASICs will keep getting pushed back n back.... just watch. Probably will be 2014 before they finally make it out and not blowing peoples houses up or something stupid.
Activity: 699
Your Minion
sad facial ?

Damn you're quick. Carry on. We all are waiting my heart goes out to all miners. Burn GPU's burn!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Shitty for all.
Activity: 699
Your Minion
legendary
Activity: 952
Has BFL actually given a hard release date yet?
No need, their voodoo dept is working 24/7 to push everybody else two three months in 2013.  Grin
And it's working, dammit!  Grin

Almost a month after BFL. I'm sorry, I really am. I like the competition, but I'm glad I choose BFL.
Josh said yesterday the week of the 11th. I'm REALLY hoping he meant December.  Wink
Activity: 406
LTC
Almost a month after BFL. I'm sorry, I really am. I like the competition, but I'm glad I choose BFL.

No need, their voodoo dept is working 24/7 to push everybody else two three months in 2013.  Grin
Activity: 198

legendary
Activity: 952
sadfase
Pages:
Jump to: