Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
    I wont be surprised if the price of bitcoin reach over 2500/$ by December despite all this bad news. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 03:14:23 PM
yes you are right now a lot of bad news that attack bitcoin so as to make bitcoin prices become collapsed and destroyed, with this incident a lot of people who experience panic and make them sell at cheap price.
Activity: 16
June 12, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
bitcoin world does have a lot of problems, and in that case there must be a way out, maybe we do not know how to find a way out for problems that exist in bitcoin world, but at the right time we will find a way to this problem.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
nobody knows what's gonna be happen Bitcoin in future. Because of that everyone talks about some bullshit day by day. just tired of this.
Yes, no one knows to be happen in bitcoin in future. Everyday we heard rumors about in bitcoin a fake news. Negative news are always there but we need to focus the positive side of bitcoin and believe that bitcoin gives hope and brighter future for us.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
some people said that bitcoin is the bubble that will end with pop out and never come back again, but we need to believe in bitcoin about this, we believe that bitcoin will be great and believe that bitcoin will be the next future digital currencies that will be used everyday around the world

They have been saying bitcoin is a bubble since the beginning, from a few cents up to a dollar they started screaming bubble. Look where btc is now.
Activity: 85
June 12, 2018, 11:51:40 AM
That's right, just forget that negative things because there's a facts that in the near future bitcoin will be much successful even for now there are others that making or spreading negativity about it.
Activity: 92
June 11, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
bad news about bitcoin Actually I do not care about it. Although bitcoin may affect alt coin, we have a lot of choices. The blockchain is an example and much more. So do not worry too much about it
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
June 11, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
some people said that bitcoin is the bubble that will end with pop out and never come back again, but we need to believe in bitcoin about this, we believe that bitcoin will be great and believe that bitcoin will be the next future digital currencies that will be used everyday around the world
In my opinion bitcoin is not a bubble we see bitcoin start in 2009 up to now and we see the development of bitcoin it increase and grow and become successful and many people are want to join in bitcoin cause they believe that bitcoin is the future currency in the world.

Activity: 266
Merit: 25
June 11, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
let those people say bitcoin is a bubble but we cant deny bitcoin's blockchain will be the future let's see in the future if they can still call it "bubble".

Yeah, some users talking nonsense because of the bitcoin fall down. I wonder what will happen if the bitcoin rise again. I think they'll regret it.

Bitcoin has not so much behind,just that technology.Blockchain.And thats so powerfull at the moment.There are so much better projects based on that technology.But Bitcoin was the first.And will allways be.So,we all need that coin to be strong, it can´t die so long this technology exists and there is no better one at the moment
Activity: 51
June 11, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
I don;t think bitcoin will have bad news.Its the normal.Ups & down will happen.After a while it will go to normal.So those economist will false when they see their remarks will false.So waiting for that time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
For me the bad news on bitcoin is first the price yes it normal that the price is changing anytime but every it happens I felt sad because the profit is also increase, second the slow transaction when you invest because of that people take long time waiting that's why lot of people loss hope because of waiting.
Activity: 79
June 11, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
I think having a bubble in investment to this kind of system is typically normal things to happen and we don't need to be worried so much because it can be possible to disappear again because not all the time that it will be bubble maybe it's only sometimes. However, even bitcoin has a bubble, there are the sense that it will continuously brings and gives us the benefits and opportunities that we wanted to have so I think that it doesn't matter if sometimes it will be bubble.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 08:03:49 AM
The bad news for Bitcoin is that, Bitcoin are not aallowed in Chain and Bangladesh. There is some loss in the business of Bitcoin for not getting approval in China. The worst news for Bitcoin was that when Bitcoin is made, Bitcoin was not worth it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:00:46 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Not really this is bad news, of course it will affect the economy as a whole in the market, Nol is still not a problem to say that it is easy , Nol is still fixable, and spraviv it, all of course stabilized it is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
June 11, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

There are a lot of people who have many points of view. If you remember how many scientists who spoke and proved their theories, and 2 times more were scientists who proved the opposite. Personally, I believe that bitcoin is only the first step to the blockchain system, which is a breakthrough in its kind. The blockchain system is our future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
June 11, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

Then go away,leave cryptoworld we dont need someone like you and if you think that "Novel Prize Economist" is rightfully about he's speculating dont wait for long follow him and we dont care.

Remember this word,Sooner when we get to the top your names will never be add in progress and success because you Fud creator and fake news will be a poopoo in our eyes.
Activity: 13
June 11, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
Bitcoin is a digital money and also an asset. We just wait for the market to become better.
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
There is a lot of such bad news at the moment, and this is one of them, the problem is such that it can still be corrected quickly and reliably, and I think it will happen soon, from any problem you can find a way out.
Activity: 2
June 11, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

Every Economist who did not invest in bitcoin is early stages calls it a bubble now. They actually regret that they had not invested any money in it.
Activity: 350
June 11, 2018, 06:16:04 AM
let those people say bitcoin is a bubble but we cant deny bitcoin's blockchain will be the future let's see in the future if they can still call it "bubble".

Yeah, some users talking nonsense because of the bitcoin fall down. I wonder what will happen if the bitcoin rise again. I think they'll regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: