Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 16. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
I like your post, the right things I look for, thank you and thank you for sharing
Activity: 78
June 11, 2018, 06:04:15 AM
That's right, just forget that negative things because there's a facts that in the near future bitcoin will be much successful even for now there are others that making or spreading negativity about it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 05:15:19 AM
Bitcoin is a digital money and also an asset, it is not just an ordinary Coin, because every negative words affects the market price drop, and which is very bad experience, to be used towards the industry, for pass four months ago, bitcoin has been fluctuating up and down
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 04:46:21 AM
Everyone has their own opinions. And everyone should decide for themselves whether to believe in bitcoin or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 04:40:01 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Everyone can make mistakes, especially when people start to argue about things in which they do not particularly know all the details. When some intelligent and famous person begins to talk about something popular and interesting for ordinary people, they begin to listen and believe every word.
Activity: 4
June 11, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
He is wrong .We just wait for the market to become better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 04:28:30 AM
I din’t know why there are people who just kept on spreading FUD about bitcoin. Talking nonsense would not make someone popular not unless the persons are being paid to do so. Bad news doesn’t make bitcoin crash but can affect all tose weak hands and bot a strong believers of bitcons. So obviouly the loss will always goes to the weak hands. Me, i don’t a damn minute to care about the bad news. I am a certified bitcoiner, a proud, satisfied and a happy bitcoiner.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 04:18:07 AM
They are just trashtalking Bitcoin without having a full knowledge about it. Okay lets see in the future if they can still say bubble to btc. Btc is the future.
Activity: 60
June 11, 2018, 04:12:45 AM
It's bad news but I don't think so because all ready many other people tell it but this is crypto currency no one tell that what's crypto future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 03:29:00 AM
Well, this statement is very similar to the truth, bitcoin is again blown away. Although very many including myself and I really believed that in the summer the course will go to the top. But no, unfortunately bitcoin is rolling down the mountain ...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 11, 2018, 03:28:11 AM
Well it's been crashing down since January and now t has broken the 7k support level I can't see any sign of a bull run this year and every month people lie saying a bull run is coming and every month we see probably those same people putting all their money back into fiat and tether and doing fake mini bull trap pumps to get new people in enough for them to make 10 and 205 profit then unload their bags again. It's becoming more and more like a pattern. I think next leg down is under 6k then all panic and fear will be let loose and back down to 2k we go, then maybe again institutional money will come back and and most of us hodlers will die in the pricess.  Cry I so hope I am wrong.
Activity: 19
June 11, 2018, 03:19:44 AM
Many say Bitcoin is a bubble and would explode soon but, it is the blockchain technology behind Bitcoin that is quite interesting and could be very useful in the future for various purposes like maybe in online security during transactions and much more. Blockchain technology can be a real deal for the future use of many things. I am not all surprised to see such a thread on bitcointalk though..
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
June 11, 2018, 03:08:55 AM
To me i don't think that there will be anything like bad news for bitcoin now the thing i know we may call bad news in bitcoin is when the price fall then we can then say bitcoin is in a bad moment.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

Good news too! https://btcmanager.com/coinbase-arrives-in-japan-welcomes-new-fintech-leader/
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 10:58:38 AM
For me no matter what the beliefs of others about bitcoin I don't care specially if they only believe bitcoin negative sides. Bitcoin wouldn't end for we are now at blockchain technology.
Activity: 149
June 07, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

ha! ha! ha! why do we accept people believing bitcoins is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding? i have read a lot of people quoting bitcoin is a scam and i don’t care. what is important is bitcoin is still existing and is making it’s presence felt.
Activity: 551
June 07, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
Bitcoin is the world wide crypto currency. Most people use bitcoin.The negative news bitcoin price down.Some time it's price increase & some time it's price down.Some countries bitcoin banned.Some people bitcoin use bwd site.So I there for bitcoin bed news from price down.
events like this often happen, if the btc price goes up it means the btc news is improving, but if the btc news is bad then the btc price goes down. so we have to know the condition of btc when the news is good or not.
Activity: 8
June 07, 2018, 10:17:29 AM
Bitcoin is the world wide crypto currency. Most people use bitcoin.The negative news bitcoin price down.Some time it's price increase & some time it's price down.Some countries bitcoin banned.Some people bitcoin use bwd site.So I there for bitcoin bed news from price down.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 07, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
the negative news from bitcoin about price declines, Bitcoin Cs decline due to a statement from Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley that raises concerns about increasing regulations related to virtual currency in India.
Especially now that many investors are worried about the price of bitcoin and other virtual currencies that have been influenced by the exchange market Bitfinex. Currently, some investors believe that bitcoin prices will move in the range of USD 9,000 to USD 10,000
I think it's not just about India. bitcoin affected from various news that exist in the world. India does have a large base because it has a large number of users. but it should not have a major impact, again that the role of bitcoin users is huge. they have an effect in moving the bitcoin price. the impact may not be too great, but if it continues to happen this may decrease the bitcoin capability.
Activity: 350
June 07, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
its okay that many people that bitcoin is like a bubble, bitcoin is bad, bitcoin is sucks, as long we believe in bitcoin i think we still can use it for our currencies and we can gain some profit and get the benefit by holding bitcoin and other crypocurrencies. so dont mind about bad news about bitcoin in the public
Pages:
Jump to: