Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 18. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:13:45 PM
I see his opinion pretty good! Or is he not a serious investor whom he claims is a bubble?
Serious investors would never say Bitcoin is a bubble
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 10:32:24 PM
It just minds him personally, he does not thinking how the future of blockchain and bitcoin is so very good.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 05, 2018, 10:29:25 PM
Criticism and negative statements related to bitcoin gets revealed through different sources. At times it comes out through high profile personalities who have been into cryptocurrency for a long time. From my experience bitcoin has got the potential to overcome those statements if we the users provide with continued support.
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 10:27:35 PM
i don't think so,why do you think he say everything will become the ture,BTC and crypto will disappear,now  the crypto currency market has a certain place in the world, it is not easily destroyed,i beleive can develop in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 10:23:42 PM
whales strategies use the media role to do BTC price dump
we should be more patient, if that is the price of BTC down
and we must be sure, that the price will always return to normal
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 10:18:55 PM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
the possibility is true because we know that bitcoin uses the advancement of the times and technology while the current era and technology continues to grow so as to enable bitcoin to explode and very successful
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
June 05, 2018, 10:02:51 PM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

We really don't care if he's won a noble prize, and even if what he said was true, he cannot change the fact that cryptocurrency is the future of economy. Though I myself is no expert but I can say that for sure.

Every economist always says that Bitcoin is a bubble, well guess what, Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency in the blockchain there's a whole lot more. So even if Bitcoin would ever explode, there are still altcoins that could replace it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 09:58:17 PM
Bad news if the bitcoin drops drastically and it is indeed dropping now drastically and we don't know when will gonna recover. we will still wait and see how will this move.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 09:53:31 PM
The bitcoin market fell again. The bitcoin price is only $ 7500. This makes investors fear. They do not invest in bitcoin. I hope the bitcoin will rebound in a few days.
Activity: 43
June 05, 2018, 09:21:36 PM
News are always going to affect bitcoin price, and there is nothing new with this at all. So i do not know why you are really worried about what can that guy say about this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 05, 2018, 07:10:35 PM
I think it will be a normal things in regards to investment because I believe that there is no investment that has 100% assurance that we can't experiencing losses what I mean is there is always a possibility that we can failed to this. Investment is very risky things so when we are experiencing some difficulties here I think it is normal to happen so we don't need to panic instead let make some other better strategy so can able to conquer those difficulties or should I say bubbles.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
June 05, 2018, 06:56:20 PM
New rule, no one over 70 can give their opinion on bitcoin. Munger, Buffet, and this guy have no clue what a paradigm shift of value means. Bitcoin transcends economics. It’s speculations like this that will lead to the largest transfer of wealth in human history, I’ll be waiting.
Activity: 11
June 05, 2018, 06:40:54 PM
Stop to spread bad news for bitcoin. Because this only causes the price to fall and the investor is blurred. Make an interesting and useful news for bitcoin and create a thread here. Please find out what's good news for bitcoin on this day. Maybe it will attract the attention of investors who are still hesitant to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 05, 2018, 06:22:03 PM
Let him bark as long as he wants, we enjoy using Bitcoin and we loves its result, frustration is there but it's an part of it. Just continue to spread out the word and the good news then someday people won't be afraid to try to come.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2018, 06:10:03 PM
Maybe it can be a total bad news for Bitcoin right now since an expert has already make its stand having his Noble Prize award into risk together with his reputation for stating that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will make people to take it seriously especially the investors that might affect Bitcoin's dominance in the cryptocurrency world because I think people will be up into listening into an expert's thought and opinion or maybe not because not all the people do truly know what will be the future of Bitcoin so the statements might be just speculations or maybe a sad truth once proven right.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
June 05, 2018, 05:59:01 PM
we shouldn’t take bad news. need to be very conscious about this. bad news is usually speculative, and to create panic. they are affecting the market with bad bitcoin news.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:06:40 PM
Many people stopped considering Bitcoin as digital gold. Yes, the bitcoin rate continues to be volatile today, but let's think about whether this has happened to stock markets. What about oil? Even mature assets fall in price.
Activity: 231
June 05, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
Let them be. Let them say that bitcoin is a bubble. We known what we've have here, especially blockchain. Blockchain can be the world's new technology that can help a lot in different economy.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
We no need to worry too much and we no need to believed what peoples saying, if somebody says bitcoin is a bubble and it will explode let you keep focus on your destination and lets told to more people to be investor in bitcoin and make them believed if bitcoin have a nice future.
Activity: 462
June 05, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
Really hilarious Cheesy. BTC is not a kind of bubble. But your post is really appreciated !  Grin
Think positive dude.This is kind of work which people are doing seriously.Now it's time for change, and BTC brings new trend of money with technology.I hope you will be got my point.
Pages:
Jump to: