Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
Bitcoin is used by hundreds of thousand people from all over the world. One man, even Nobel prize winner can talk whatever he wants, but Bitcoin is going up. Just look, what happen with PayPal - it is used by thousands Web shops already, and Bitcoin will be the next.  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
the negative news from bitcoin about price declines, Bitcoin Cs decline due to a statement from Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley that raises concerns about increasing regulations related to virtual currency in India.
Especially now that many investors are worried about the price of bitcoin and other virtual currencies that have been influenced by the exchange market Bitfinex. Currently, some investors believe that bitcoin prices will move in the range of USD 9,000 to USD 10,000
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
June 06, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
I think right now, many famous people talk about bitcoin. But without a sufficient understanding. Finally, what is said is very far from the truth. To me, that's something very sad  Cry
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
June 06, 2018, 05:39:03 PM
Since bitcoin was invented, we are hearing different opinions about it. A day some one says "it's a bubble" then some people get into a panic. Another day some one says " bitcoin is undervalued" then some people invest in bitcoin.
I learned I should ignore all these predictions. It's better.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:32:03 PM
do not care about bad news about bitcoin, just waste time to think about it, better invite people to join the blockchain.
I agree!
There is nothing to worry about this platform. I do not think it's a bad news. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and profitable business. It has bad news for its current price. In fact it is such a price increases again. So there is no reason to be worried. It will pump out soon. I think people are afraid of this system because of the new system and decentralized system.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
June 06, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
do not care about bad news about bitcoin, just waste time to think about it, better invite people to join the blockchain.

There is nothing to worry about this platform. I do not think it's a bad news. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and profitable business. It has bad news for its current price. In fact it is such a price increases again. So there is no reason to be worried. It will pump out soon. I think people are afraid of this system because of the new system and decentralized system.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 07:12:30 AM
No no! This bitcoins will never explode it will continue growing and when it comes we will celebrate for the succes of this bitcoins and the success of us.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 03:55:41 AM
Robert Schiller is not first who said it and not the last. We can't influence on situation with bitcoin but we can earn money now. So lets do it  Wink I don't know what will be with bitcoin, but I hope that all will be ok.
Activity: 70
June 06, 2018, 03:45:30 AM
It’s no longer profitable to mine bitcoin, by some estimates   It’s no longer profitable to mine bitcoin, by some estimates 
5:18 PM ET Thu, 15 March 2018 | 00:49
Bitcoin has dropped to a point where it's not that profitable to produce, according to some estimates.

"Bitcoin currently trades essentially at the break-even cost of mining a bitcoin, currently at $8,038 based on a mining model developed by our data science team," Fundstrat's Thomas Lee said in a report Thursday.

Fundstrat's model incorporates three factors: the cost of equipment, electricity and other overhead such as maintaining cooling facilities.

The cryptocurrency traded mildly lower, near $8,000, Thursday, according to CoinDesk's bitcoin price index, which tracks prices from four major global exchanges. Earlier, bitcoin hit a low of $7,676.52, its lowest since Feb. 8, according to CoinDesk data.

Bitcoin is created through an energy-intensive "mining" process that uses high computing power to solve a complex mathematical equation, proving an anonymous miner used the process the network agreed upon to build the blockchain record of transactions. Miners then get bitcoin in reward for successfully completing the equation.
Activity: 2
June 06, 2018, 03:38:47 AM
Bitcoin is a bubble but should continue to grow. The blockchain technology, most economist and old foggies fear and they just dont understand.

Blockchain is now being widely adopted thanks to bitcoin.  Maybe more of these investment experts need a background in computer science to go with there business skills and vice versa.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:32:32 AM
it's just speculation, from a few years ago there was always a mention that bitcoin is a bubble and it will explode, but the fact is bitcoin keeps moving and growing up to now, it's just the opinion of those who hate bitcoin who wants bitcoin crushed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
It sounds as if you are hearing for the first time that bitcoin is a bubble. If you trace very well those people calling bitcoin bubble are in possession of a large fraction of bitcoin. Just study and follow the trend of price depreciation and appreciation every year then you will not panic over anyone's speech.
Activity: 107
June 06, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
bad news for bitcoin if the price of bitcoin gets lower. so as a bitcoin holder you must know how to have a perfect timing to exchange your bitcoin. Investment is very risky things so when we are experiencing some difficulties here I think it is normal to happen so we don't need to panic instead let make some other better strategy so can able to conquer those difficulties or should I say bubbles.
Activity: 215
June 06, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

They have been saying that bitcoin is a bubble for years now yet still holding its existence.  Don't be surprise if one day bitcoin will rise up in to its highest, it is like any other currencies that fluctuates.  Nothing is being steady in this world, bitcoin is down for now, it will rises up again for sure.
Activity: 700
June 06, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currency. Most people earning bitcoin & user.Bitcoin market price some time increase & some time down.It's coin market price always up & down.Bitcoin user not tention this price down because it's market price up & down normally.Bitcoin price down this bad news just some times.So I there for bitcoin user Wait for the good price.
Activity: 926
June 06, 2018, 03:12:17 AM
it seems like this is just one of the experiments to make the bitcoin price collapse, because I see a lot of bad news that attack bitcoin so make traders panic and end up selling bitcoin that they have in cheap price.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
Just believe in bitcoin, you see from 2009 to 2018, bitcoin is still fine and you know bitcoin price rightnow, its already make people wonder, how can?
 Huh Huh
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
Although, it could be bad news for Mr Schiller now that he has placed his Nobel-winning reputation on the line with his remarks. But I think, This opinion might not be Accepted seriously by investors.
Activity: 476
June 06, 2018, 02:33:24 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

Having a Noble Prize Award does not mean you know everything that is going to happen even if he is in the filed of economics. I would believe him if he has made many accomplishments helping economies to progress and not only by awards.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
June 06, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
I think it is not a least true and baseless comment. I hope if he explore the bitcoin properly, he would not make that kind of comment.
For sure it is not true bitcoin is now a day getting better, more speculation are making price high and I am sure soon we will see bitcoin at the top price, nothing can spoil the fame and worth of bitcoin, those who are real bitcoin users know that it is just fake news about it bitcoin till never get that low, as eventually bitcoin is getting high now a day instead of dumping anymore don’t listen to them.
Pages:
Jump to: