Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant-B - page 4. (Read 40620 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 29
May 17, 2018, 08:12:37 PM
I see Baikal pulled the price off of the web page for this miner.  Possible price drop?  
That's exactly what I'm thinking right now; I only see "Announcement: On Sale" right now. Makes sense since profitability has been continuously dropping since the beginning of the month, it's still at ~$7.50/day at $0.10/kWh electrical costs but I guess Baikal wants to keep sale volume high.

X10 is down to 1599, guess this will be 899 when they list again.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
May 17, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
I see Baikal pulled the price off of the web page for this miner.  Possible price drop?  
That's exactly what I'm thinking right now; I only see "Announcement: On Sale" right now. Makes sense since profitability has been continuously dropping since the beginning of the month, it's still at ~$7.50/day at $0.10/kWh electrical costs but I guess Baikal wants to keep sale volume high.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
May 17, 2018, 07:40:58 PM
I see Baikal pulled the price off of the web page for this miner.  Possible price drop? 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 08:03:13 PM
Hi everybody,

I am having a problem with the Baikal B, not understand why X10 Algorithm appeared in miners of Baikal B

" No device running" is on

Would you be so kind to help me?

Thanks,

Hoang Van Duong

([email protected])
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 03:42:29 AM
How much one unit cost, and how to order? Sad
Activity: 16
May 09, 2018, 10:41:44 PM
I'm not sure about B, because as you said only Lbry and Pascal remain. X has a possibility of one more update for more coins ..

Actually I'm thinking of taking the Antminer B3 or Z9 mini.
Activity: 143
May 08, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
They are both good options .  In addition to the attractive price ,  The B has a faster ROI .   However , the X seems to be there flagship and better in the long run with a higher payout .

My strategy is two buy 12 of the B and 6 of the X .   Later , sell some of B's and reverse it to 12 X and 6 B's.
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
May 08, 2018, 08:14:07 AM
What better two options:
- Buy 2 Giant BK-B for $2700
- Buy 1 Giant BK-X with update for $2700

Today Bk-B baikal has a profit of $ 320 at nicehash and the Bk-X $450.

Is the baikal bk-b near the end of life? So it's 50% of

Thanks

Facing the same dilemma. BK-B provides better returns but it's just a LBRY/Pascal machine now. Imo a large risk is other asci manufacturers releasing a 10x as powerful ASCI for Lbry/Pasc, making the BK-B obsolete.

For BK-X, the returns are lower but at least all the algos won't be ASCI-ed overnight and there's still future improvements.

Maybe put equal money in each option?
Activity: 16
May 07, 2018, 01:38:30 AM
What better two options:
- Buy 2 Giant BK-B for $2700
- Buy 1 Giant BK-X with update for $2700

Today Bk-B baikal has a profit of $ 320 at nicehash and the Bk-X $450.

Is the baikal bk-b near the end of life? So it's 50% of

Thanks
May 04, 2018, 11:42:28 PM
I checked it today and Supernova is now only paying about 39.6 per day.   However , the price of the coin has raised a bit .

I put one machine on nicehash for a couple of hours at it was reporting $8-12 per day .
Activity: 29
May 04, 2018, 03:59:48 AM
Can anyone confirm if their Giant B ever auto-switches to Library while on Nicehash? Mine definitely do not.

Mine doesn't as well.  I have switch to CoinMine.PL from NiceHash to mine on just Library.

set the following:

scan-time 0
no-submit-stale true
enable-nicehashsma: true
extranonce true

In my case, currently on Nicehash on LBRY, sometimes it goes to DCR, but mostly stays in LBRY.

My Giant B does auto-switch to LBRY while on Nicehash using the same settings posted here.
I’ve got the same settings but just switches between Pascal and Decred, mostly just mines Pascal. If I remove the Pascal and Decred pools it will mine Library so I know the pool info is entered correctly.

My baikal GiantB with Nicehash (multipool option enabled) also just switches between Pascal and Decred and it does not want to switch to LBRY. There must be some other trick to make it working in all algos.
TGJ
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
May 04, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
Can anyone confirm if their Giant B ever auto-switches to Library while on Nicehash? Mine definitely do not.

Mine doesn't as well.  I have switch to CoinMine.PL from NiceHash to mine on just Library.

set the following:

scan-time 0
no-submit-stale true
extranonce true

In my case, currently on Nicehash on LBRY, sometimes it goes to DCR, but mostly stays in LBRY.

My Giant B does auto-switch to LBRY while on Nicehash using the same settings posted here.
I’ve got the same settings but just switches between Pascal and Decred, mostly just mines Pascal. If I remove the Pascal and Decred pools it will mine Library so I know the pool info is entered correctly.
May 02, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

I tried on NiceHash and their reported hashrate always lower on my Giant B, therefor also under pay.  I am on CoinMine.pl for just few days and seems like daily is getting around 42 coins.  I am thinking to try out Suprnova since you manage to get 47.  

May I know are you using highdiff port lbry.suprnova.cc:6257  ?  What is your setting for d=xx in the password field?

I am using :   stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6257 .   I just put a single x.      I just checked the actual payouts .  They have been averaging 1.92 coins per hour .  About 46 coins per day .  My machines are reporting 42.4 Gh/s.   I now have most on 240v , but don't think that would matter much.  Its pretty exciting and much less headache than the GPU miners. 

May I know are you referring to "Total LBC Earning Report" for "Last Hour" to estimate per day payout?  On CoinMine, my "Last Hour" earning is 1.9132 but "Last Day" show only 40.12 per day.  It seems the earning fluctuate a lot throughout the day and 42 coin I was referring to is the actual payout that withdraw to Bittrex exchange.
[/quote]

I am referring to the actual deposits coming in .   When I had 5 machines I was getting 300 coins every 31 hours .  (1.93 per machine hour)

However , I now have 8 machines running , but so we will see what happens . 
May 01, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

I tried on NiceHash and their reported hashrate always lower on my Giant B, therefor also under pay.  I am on CoinMine.pl for just few days and seems like daily is getting around 42 coins.  I am thinking to try out Suprnova since you manage to get 47.  

May I know are you using highdiff port lbry.suprnova.cc:6257  ?  What is your setting for d=xx in the password field?

[/quote]

I am using :   stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6257 .   I just put a single x.      I just checked the actual payouts .  They have been averaging 1.92 coins per hour .  About 46 coins per day .  My machines are reporting 42.4 Gh/s.   I now have most on 240v , but don't think that would matter much.  Its pretty exciting and much less headache than the GPU miners. 
May 01, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Is nicehash paying better ?  Mine are paying about 47 coins LBC per day on supernova pool.   (About $15.00)

2 ways to look at this:

1. Sell hash at NH and get BTC up front

OR

2. Accumulate LBC coins into wallet or exchange

During a bull run just around the corner, it will be wise to have a bag of BTCs

This strategy may be good for many and some may disagree...

I understand that .  However , is it currently paying better on the Giant on NiceHash ?      At times I would run Nicehash on my gpu rigs at it was good . Later after they got hacked it seems like the auctions were paying below market .   I have seven B's running on SuperNova LBRY and I manually sell 300 coins a day or 600 in two . 
[/quote]Nicehash is about the same, some days a bit better some days a bit worse.
[/quote]

I am happy with Supernova so I'll keep them there .    It seems more stable than Nicehash that would occasionally run amuck .
TGJ
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
May 01, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Is nicehash paying better ?  Mine are paying about 47 coins LBC per day on supernova pool.   (About $15.00)

2 ways to look at this:

OR

[/quote]

I understand that .  However , is it currently paying better on the Giant on NiceHash ?      At times I would run Nicehash on my gpu rigs at it was good . Later after they got hacked it seems like the auctions were paying below market .   I have seven B's running on SuperNova LBRY and I manually sell 300 coins a day or 600 in two . 
[/quote]Nicehash is about the same, some days a bit better some days a bit worse.
May 01, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

[/quote]

2 ways to look at this:

OR

[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
April 30, 2018, 12:59:19 AM

set the following:

scan-time 0
no-submit-stale true
extranonce true

2 ways to look at this:

OR

April 29, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

set the following:

scan-time 0
no-submit-stale true
extranonce true

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
April 29, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

set the following:

scan-time 0
no-submit-stale true
extranonce true

Pages:
Jump to: