Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 120. (Read 132882 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 10:30:03 AM
So i got my X10 yesterday and have 1 simple issue.
Apart from Miningpoolhub the automated switching does not work on Nicehash (miner stays on first pool forever) and zpool shows all pools as dead with the weights in the password field (and im sure this is right because my GPU miner switch this way).
Anybody here with a working switching for NH and ZPool?
Activity: 74
November 28, 2017, 09:38:27 AM
Jesus. I used to endorse this company. Now it looks like an obvious scam...ASICs have no credibility at the moment. Angry

I did as well. Bought my Baikal Giant+ units from them. It was fast and easy. Problem was I bought the units well after the initial sell. They were making like $5 USD per day. But I was getting started and it was mainly for learning experience plus pay for a taco from Taco Bell one per week LOL.

But the X10's were different. Baikal hit a home run! Super profitable at at the right time (if they could have got them out faster and more organized). I think the profit was to good for ASIC Miner Market to pass up. So those corrupt A-Holes are mining away with our equipment.

I am not mad at Baikal. But they do need to

a) Keep up the great work on ASIC Machine designs
b) Greatly improve shipping
c) Improve website and communication.

ASIC Miner Market well F'd everyone, at least the number of people that order 500 units from them.

First we paid almost $1k more per unit back in September, October. This included of course their price gouging profit (was worth it at the time)
My total with bank fees and everything for 3 units was $8k usd cleared payment on OCT 3rd. Watched the algo profits slowly climb day after day until ASIC Miner Market got their shipment in from Baikal on Nov 11th and started making videos of "Testing" then watched the difficulty rise and profits drop. I have sent eight emails and.or contact form requests for information on my order number and have never received a response.

At this time I have to sell off 2 of my 8 GPU NVidia 1080ti rigs to pay the credit cards since I do not have the profit revenue from the x10's I should have had OCT 25th. And, pray that one day I get my x10's and that Baikal then releases the two new algos which will make it profitable again for a short time. Enough to ROI fairly quickly.

I will NEVER buy from ASIC Miner Market again. I'm even thinking about dedicating a simple Landing Webpage with proper keywords to Warning possible consumers away from them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 08:46:59 AM
Jesus. I used to endorse this company. Now it looks like an obvious scam...ASICs have no credibility at the moment. Angry
Activity: 16
November 28, 2017, 04:38:03 AM
Anyone reselling x10 in china or india?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
November 28, 2017, 01:35:46 AM
Asicminermarket will never get a order from me. That’s some real scumbag shit going on there.

Amen to that brother

same here...

Same here.
Activity: 18
November 28, 2017, 01:12:31 AM
Asicminermarket will never get a order from me. That’s some real scumbag shit going on there.

Amen to that brother

same here...
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
November 27, 2017, 09:49:36 PM

Amen to that brother
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 06:28:19 PM

I bought from Baikal too.
But looks like Baikal and asicminermarket are in business together.
Anyway, IMHO, if baikal OR asiminermarket accept an order, then they should honor it.
Activity: 230
November 27, 2017, 06:23:09 PM
November 27, 2017, 05:37:37 PM
Now imagine being delayed 1.5 months and still being unsure. That's where I am. I paid for 3 units 3 months ago and all I get to do is watch other people make money...

Ok, next party will be in front of asicminermarket door.
Everyone invited.  Cheesy

I think baikal and asicminermarket will start shipping.
Activity: 182
November 27, 2017, 05:33:03 PM
Now imagine being delayed 1.5 months and still being unsure. That's where I am. I paid for 3 units 3 months ago and all I get to do is watch other people make money...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 05:03:06 PM
Has anyone received a waybill recently? I looked back through my emails and I initiated the order on Sep 12th and sent wire transfer on Sep 13th. I can't imagine so many people are in front of me Sad

My miner is in batch #2, you can imagine how much I am worried.
Since Santa Claus is not Chinese, I hope they won't stop delivering for Xmas!  Grin

Me too in the same boat Cheesy
November 27, 2017, 04:54:48 PM
Yeah I am sure. Would love to see more waybills being received.
November 27, 2017, 04:41:13 PM
Has anyone received a waybill recently? I looked back through my emails and I initiated the order on Sep 12th and sent wire transfer on Sep 13th. I can't imagine so many people are in front of me Sad

My miner is in batch #2, you can imagine how much I am worried.
Since Santa Claus is not Chinese, I hope they won't stop delivering for Xmas!  Grin
November 27, 2017, 04:38:46 PM
We can do nothing but hope that we get it one day.

Where "asicminermarket" is located?
If they don't reply, I would go there to get my miner by myself.
No need to ship, I'm here, that's my paid miner, thank you.

LOL, China. As an S-Corp, I can't even get my attorneys to go after them. Have another Legal Meeting this Wed.
November 27, 2017, 04:37:14 PM
Activity: 22
November 27, 2017, 04:34:24 PM
So Giant x10 owners are happy with their product?

question from hopeless d3 owner Cry
November 27, 2017, 04:29:42 PM
We can do nothing but hope that we get it one day.

Where "asicminermarket" is located?
If they don't reply, I would go there to get my miner by myself.
No need to ship, I'm here, that's my paid miner, thank you.
November 27, 2017, 03:43:47 PM
I wonder to know how many batch 1 buyer have request the refund?
When batch 2 and 3 will be released?

Cheers W_M

Those of us that went through ASIC Miner Market don't get that option.

• No Communication what so ever
  • Paid ALOT more than Baikal's price (because they had at least 500 of batch 1)
  • They are not done milking the profits with OUR machines yet.

We can do nothing but hope that we get it one day. For me, if its before the last 2 algo's are known, I'll hold on and see if they are profitable. If not - eBay for going rate. If they would have left x13 in, Quark is doing great last 10 weeks - at lest that would have gotten me (us) break even.
November 27, 2017, 02:55:40 PM
Me too. Still no waybill for me.
Jump to: