Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 157. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 251
October 04, 2017, 12:52:49 PM
I paid $2800 for my miner and I have a bad hash board on this unit.  The miner will stop mining or responding from 10 hours to 24 hours!  The board the PI came on would not work on the left hand side and finally I got it working by moving the PI board to the other red hash board. It started working but very unstable telling me that there is a problem with that one board at the very least.

They have looked at it but have refuses to fix it!  I reported it while it was still within 30 days on 9/8 and it's now 10/4 and I still have a very unreliable monitor!  Do not buy any of these units!

But.......they aren't shipped yet......

Sorry forgot to add it's the Giant+ 2000 MH/s.  After not getting this unit fixed that stops mining for over a damn month and still got a defective unit and they have not offered to send me a new hash board or anything we can't trust this company to repair anything.

I had to setup email alerts and if it goes down while at work I check during lunch I have to call someone to restart the miner. The device count going 0 is when it than locks up and the device count recovered is when I have restarted the unit. Look at the number of down times since 9/29.  Definitely not a reliable miner!

What you are saying is a very concerning thing regarding the faulty hardware...
The fact that baikal does not answer or help you is no surprise to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 10:06:28 AM
I paid $2800 for my miner and I have a bad hash board on this unit.  The miner will stop mining or responding from 10 hours to 24 hours!  The board the PI came on would not work on the left hand side and finally I got it working by moving the PI board to the other red hash board. It started working but very unstable telling me that there is a problem with that one board at the very least.

They have looked at it but have refuses to fix it!  I reported it while it was still within 30 days on 9/8 and it's now 10/4 and I still have a very unreliable monitor!  Do not buy any of these units!

Sorry forgot to add it's the Giant+ 2000 MH/s.  After not getting this unit fixed that stops mining for over a damn month and still got a defective unit and they have not offered to send me a new hash board or anything we can't trust this company to repair anything.

I had to setup email alerts and if it goes down while at work I check during lunch I have to call someone to restart the miner. The device count going 0 is when it than locks up and the device count recovered is when I have restarted the unit. Look at the number of down times since 9/29.  Definitely not a reliable miner!

October 04, 2017, 09:57:19 AM
I paid $2800 for my miner and I have a bad hash board on this unit.  The miner will stop mining or responding from 10 hours to 24 hours!  The board the PI came on would not work on the left hand side and finally I got it working by moving the PI board to the other red hash board. It started working but very unstable telling me that there is a problem with that one board at the very least.

They have looked at it but have refuses to fix it!  I reported it while it was still within 30 days on 9/8 and it's now 10/4 and I still have a very unreliable monitor!  Do not buy any of these units!

Activity: 322
October 04, 2017, 09:55:50 AM
I paid $2800 for my Giant+ 2000 MH/s miner and I have a bad hash board on this unit.  The miner will stop mining or responding from 10 hours to 24 hours!  The board the PI came on would not work on the left hand side and finally I got it working by moving the PI board to the other red hash board. It started working but very unstable telling me that there is a problem with that one board at the very least.

Edited: Sorry forgot to put in it's the previous generation one. and if they will not even support it I really doubt they will support X10. Better to stick with a more reliable company like Bitmain that will at least fix there defective units.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 08:16:24 AM
I've made order on first batch but it was too late, so they contact me how many Giant X10 I want for next batch. That's how I book them or I hope so.

I spoke yesterday with them because I've received no confirmation of paymeny.I did it more than 2 weeks ago.
They told me the same shit about being late with payment and being delayed to second batch.
Without knowing your full story I asked if it's possible to actually reserve units with partial payment from the second batch.
They said no.

Something is really not right here or the company / selling department is actually run by real retards.....I mean that kind of retard that has a medical certificate to prove it. 

Cheesy Many people, especially satisfied customers from the past, would like the opportunity to buy... or at least be given an option to reserve.

The clinically retarded have to earn a living somehow. Grin

October 03, 2017, 08:08:18 AM
I've made order on first batch but it was too late, so they contact me how many Giant X10 I want for next batch. That's how I book them or I hope so.

I spoke yesterday with them because I've received no confirmation of paymeny.I did it more than 2 weeks ago.
They told me the same shit about being late with payment and being delayed to second batch.
Without knowing your full story I asked if it's possible to actually reserve units with partial payment from the second batch.
They said no.

Something is really not right here or the company / selling department is actually run by real retards.....I mean that kind of retard that has a medical certificate to prove it. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
October 03, 2017, 08:03:33 AM
October 03, 2017, 06:35:55 AM
No updates yet on Baikal's twitter either about the second batch Sad I might try and contact them again using Skype.

I did that yesterday regarding another problem.
I asked about the second batch also but received the same standard answer
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 06:34:30 AM
No updates yet on Baikal's twitter either about the second batch Sad I might try and contact them again using Skype.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
October 03, 2017, 06:16:27 AM
Second batch is real from what I can tell. AsicMinerMarket had batch 2 on their site with shipping date in Nov.

https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner-2batch/

Not vouching for this site, but could be good info FWIW.

They never delivered and ignored my attempts of contact, buyer beware. Some have had success with them apparently  but I don't trust em.
October 03, 2017, 03:32:11 AM
I've reserved few of them for second batch, they do not notify that sale started. They said I should watch Facebook or Twitter for the second batch.
How did you do that if pre-sale isn't start?

baikal said that through their contact forms and it is written on their website.
Activity: 262
October 02, 2017, 11:54:24 PM
I've reserved few of them for second batch, they do not notify that sale started. They said I should watch Facebook or Twitter for the second batch.
How did you do that if pre-sale isn't start?
October 02, 2017, 10:36:38 AM

They allowed you to actually reserve units? In advance?
Activity: 304
September 30, 2017, 03:39:11 PM
This is the conversation I had them over Skype at 29th.

Hi, When can I expect Second Batch of Gaint 10x

there typical response
sorry  we will wait for news from our company.

I am suspecting the next batch will be offered in December with delivery in January. This batch was more prototype with a die shrink fro 28nm to 16-18nm and for testing the price point.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 03:02:50 PM
Also interested in this miner but I have not heard from Baikal on the second batch
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 01:17:40 PM
Second batch is real from what I can tell. AsicMinerMarket had batch 2 on their site with shipping date in Nov.

hmmm, thats wierd. When i try to access that page from the asicminermarket website it says: "page not found"..

but when i click the link it works.

2 different sites?
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
September 30, 2017, 11:35:41 AM
I wrote to Baikal they said that they didn't not have second batch pre-sale.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 30, 2017, 10:10:09 AM

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
September 30, 2017, 09:07:24 AM
Activity: 196
September 29, 2017, 11:08:24 PM
E-mail: [email protected] [before-sale]
[email protected] [after-sale]
www.baikalminer.com/product06.php
http://www.baikalminer.com/index.php#team

I can confirm that the picture of baikal skype account is yellow, not blue, and I made two successful purchase with this account
instead, the skype account with blue one should be scammer Angry Angry just follow the description below from baikal, easy to identify the scammers

Hi,

Here are some helping of how to find the right skype baikal account.

1) We only have one skype.
2) Logo is yellow pattern with black background.
3) our logo image is clear, not fuzzy.

When you searching "baikalminer" on your skype. you will find many scammers. Please simply right click that account before adding them, and click "View profile" and check its skype account.
**Official baikal account is "baikalminer", not "live:baikalminer" or "minerbaikal" or "sales baikalminer" or "baikalminers" or what ever. ** Please be sure youself understand this statements.

Or the safest way you can edit a code and send to our official email, ask us to copy that for you on skype.

Right one:

Scammer:

Best regards
Baikal
Jump to: