Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 156. (Read 132881 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
October 11, 2017, 02:43:40 AM
Right now I'm seeing a 24 day ROI based on QUBIk/QUARK. Although these numbers are dropping super fast. Any thoughts why? Are their other NEW machines out there which can mine these algo's? There shouldn't be a reason why the d3's mining x11 make QUBIK and QUARK drop right?

They might've just switched the whole batch they're going to send out on for just a week to test?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 12:15:32 AM
Dear Sir/Mandam        :

Thank you for your patience.

As it is getting closer to the shipping date(end of October), I am here writing to you for double checking your delivery details.

Please check and confirm if the below details are correct for you, If not please correct it. And send your confirmation email back to “[email protected]
Purchase Quantity: x
Name : xxx
Address:xxx
Tel:   xxx
Zip code:xxx

we will calculate the shipping cost for you as soon as we get your confirmation. The payment Method would be LTC .

Best regards.
Baikal miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!

Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminer
Email:[email protected]  丨 Facebook: @baikalminer.offical
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
October 10, 2017, 05:04:40 AM
They postponed me to the second batch also with the reason that my payment was late.
Indeed it was late but I asked them before making the payment if I am still good for the first batch and they said yes.

What should I do in your opinion: wait for the second batch or ask for a refund ?
Because arguing with them leads to nothing but a complete waste of time......
I'll wait for the 2nd batch if I were you and as we know its not easy to get your hands on those babes due to the limited quantities available for purchase.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 03:56:28 AM
They postponed me to the second batch also with the reason that my payment was late.
Indeed it was late but I asked them before making the payment if I am still good for the first batch and they said yes.

What should I do in your opinion: wait for the second batch or ask for a refund ?
Because arguing with them leads to nothing but a complete waste of time......
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 04:55:48 AM
Please find A solution for our baikal cubes , these devices are really dead i paid $2k for cube and making 60c a day
and i cant sell it half of that price anymore
please give us new firmware or update for other algorithm or at least a way for over-clock
im really sad

There is nothing to be done.Any item of such kind has a limited life in terms of profitability.
Sorry to tell you that.

Baikals should be making profit for a much longer timeframe than other asics do (because you have more algos to choose from)... you just paid too much and you bought one right before the next generation is shipping.. bad timing
October 09, 2017, 12:57:29 AM
Please find A solution for our baikal cubes , these devices are really dead i paid $2k for cube and making 60c a day
please give us new firmware or update for other algorithm or at least a way for over-clock
im really sad

There is nothing to be done.Any item of such kind has a limited life in terms of profitability.
Sorry to tell you that.
Activity: 306
October 08, 2017, 08:57:40 PM
im really sad

What solution do you want? All asics have a limited life time due to difficulty increases. It's always eventually going to drop to 0 or minus in terms of profit eventually.

My cubes have paid for themselves easily twice to 3 times over.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 08:01:11 AM
Did anyone recieve these units from baikal yet? Any confirmed ship date?
I was going to purchase a few just to have some. But my pass experience with baikal customer service, i decided not to support them. Also glad i didnt, as i heard some customers were pushed to another batch ship date. I think i dodged a bullet again from baikal.
But still, i would love to see a review of one of these units if possible.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 04:33:37 AM
im really sad
October 07, 2017, 03:53:07 PM
GUYS BE AWARE !!!

There might be a hacker or some group or whatever that hacks your baikal devices.
They somehow change your Scripta dashboard access password to their will and make the device mine for themselves.

So monitor your devices closely, no matter what generation they are.

Now a question for a more experienced baikal user: is there any way to change that Scrypta dashboard access password to a custom / complex one ? As far as I knew that was not possible a while ago.

Thanks
Activity: 11
October 07, 2017, 12:34:41 PM
i was too late to place order and 2nd order is not yet available
Activity: 182
October 06, 2017, 01:51:54 PM
Right now I'm seeing a 24 day ROI based on QUBIk/QUARK. Although these numbers are dropping super fast. Any thoughts why? Are their other NEW machines out there which can mine these algo's? There shouldn't be a reason why the d3's mining x11 make QUBIK and QUARK drop right?
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
October 06, 2017, 01:12:18 PM
Dont buy x10. Because delivery time is too late and until this time so many d3 and other strong asic x11 machine will add the system and diff will be very very high  and your x10 will be bad for mine any coin.
I think none of us want this for Dash.
I am waiting 2 unit, how do you think which currency do you used for this miner?
thanks
It support 2 or 3 other algos now and there will be total of 7.
When you buy and when you use this machine and you will think i am right. Buy and use
Activity: 8
October 06, 2017, 09:51:16 AM
I think they will add the Blake algorithm.
I can't wait end of oct
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
October 06, 2017, 05:23:26 AM
Dont buy x10. Because delivery time is too late and until this time so many d3 and other strong asic x11 machine will add the system and diff will be very very high  and your x10 will be bad for mine any coin.
I am waiting 2 unit, how do you think which currency do you used for this miner?
thanks
It support 2 or 3 other algos now and there will be total of 7.
October 06, 2017, 05:08:01 AM
has anyone been able to get a response for them with regards to the second batch?

i keep asking them and they keep saying the same copy and paste message that batch 1 is sold out

same for me also + follow us on twitter&facebook for the second batch
Activity: 168
October 06, 2017, 05:07:01 AM
has anyone been able to get a response for them with regards to the second batch?

i keep asking them and they keep saying the same copy and paste message that batch 1 is sold out
Activity: 262
October 06, 2017, 04:37:27 AM
thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
October 06, 2017, 03:08:31 AM
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
October 06, 2017, 02:02:57 AM
Jump to: