Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 6 - Giant Plus -2000MHS- CLOSED - page 3. (Read 9241 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I have troubles with Giants+ received from Baikal this week.
All 10 units were slightly used (visible dust on fans), 3 controllers are not working (probably bad disk image on microSD), one hasboard has 15% HW errors.
On the invoice there was not information that price was incl. shipping, so customs office charged me more VAT tax (they increased value for shipping costs)
I am not satisfied.

That probably means Baikal were mining with the Giant+ before selling them once profitability got too low. Pretty scummy, but not really surprising...
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
I have troubles with Giants+ received from Baikal this week.
All 10 units were slightly used (visible dust on fans), 3 controllers are not working (probably bad disk image on microSD), one hasboard has 15% HW errors.
On the invoice there was not information that price was incl. shipping, so customs office charged me more VAT tax (they increased value for shipping costs)
I am not satisfied.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
How many are you taking bittawm? If this groupbuy is starting from zero it seems a bit unlikely to get to 100 in 4 days.

I agree with thesavoyard, I think they will go lower very soon, so I will hold out for now...
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
flat rates - ok -but how much exactly?
if payment to you - what exchange rate BTC/USD?

$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?
How many more units needed?

we are starting from 0, this deal has just become available
I am getting flat rates for shipping
payment terms are 100% up front to me (I have dealt with much more money than this and have completed many community funded purchases, others here will also vouch for me)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
direct shipping
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?

payment terms are 100% up front to me (I have dealt with much more money than this and have completed many community funded purchases, others here will also vouch for me)

delivery?

we pay manufacturer and then they process and ship, once we pay 3 days max before its sent out

Ship directly or first you will get and then ship to us?
legendary
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?

delivery?

we pay manufacturer and then they process and ship, once we pay 3 days max before its sent out
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?

delivery?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I think that's a few weeks away personally.
legendary
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?

Let me know when it gets down to $1k.

by then I don't think you will want them, but ill keep it noted Tongue
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?

Let me know when it gets down to $1k.
legendary
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me

Payment terms
Shipping cost?
legendary
$2500 ea + shipping

we need 100 units

deadline 10th aug

PM me
Activity: 322
Yeah when I saw the price I was like you kidding me?  180 days to ROI realistically.. NOT WORTH IT!

They fucked us all when we could of made money on it refusing to sell to us and than come begging to us at way over blown prices when the value crashes.
Activity: 304
D3 sounds great deal $1599

availability is the issue

D3 being difficult to get won't make Baikal miners profitable. It's still a waste of money above maybe $1k max.
Well  I will not be mining DASH or DGB or Nicehash. I'll be mining my secret coin and I have 2KWH max of electricity free and included in my Rent. So I have no issue for ROI. And I know I can mine with these miners for at least 2 years with different algos and coins. I am a Horder.

So how much of your secret coin could you buy for $3000, or whatever price you paid for the Giant+? Yes, you can mine small coins and hope they blow up, but why do that if you can just buy the coins?

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA.

That coin has no value yet. There is nowhere to trade it.
May be correct nowww. Since January I was mining MUE instead of DASH now i own 2  Master Nodes of MUE. HOU BAUT DA.

D3 being difficult to get won't make Baikal miners profitable. It's still a waste of money above maybe $1k max.
Well  I will not be mining DASH or DGB or Nicehash. I'll be mining my secret coin and I have 2KWH max of electricity free and included in my Rent. So I have no issue for ROI. And I know I can mine with these miners for at least 2 years with different algos and coins. I am a Horder.

So how much of your secret coin could you buy for $3000, or whatever price you paid for the Giant+? Yes, you can mine small coins and hope they blow up, but why do that if you can just buy the coins?

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA.

That coin has no value yet. There is nowhere to trade it.
i do trading also so dont give me lessons on buying and selling. 50% Trading and 50% mining. But Mining is not all about ROI remember my friend.
I dont like DASH due to my differences with its overall structuring. So i dont do Trading and Mining for DASH. there are plenty of fishes in the pond.

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA. My ROI will be much shorter also as have free but limited electricity included in my rent. thats why i am buying only 7.

My secret Coin is your Logo.  HAU BOUT DA. My ROI will be much shorter also as have free but limited electricity included in my rent. thats why i am buying only 7.
Pages:
Jump to: