Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 6 - Giant Plus -2000MHS- CLOSED - page 6. (Read 9241 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 251
Baikal are ready to ship and mine.

D3 won't ship until late september, A5 October, there will be time to ROI most of it before them.
Most people that bought baikal were mining dash. I've made more money mining DGB, MUE and here and there using nicehash.

I got ROI on all my baikals in less than 2 months.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
DGB (Qubit) without electricity cost roundabout $870 at the moment.
But with more miners the profit will go down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
This is not only X11, baikal has other options that you can still make money.. DGB for example at current rates would bring  around 1500 usd per month.
People only think of Dash, there are tons of options you can mine especially with these baikal machines..

No, you cannot mine ANY X11 with Baikal, you will be driven out. I just said Digibytes, all the Baikal owners will be mining them so you will have a huge surge in difficulty. You are spending 2k on something that will never ROI. There are not Tons of options. There is 1 option, Digibytes. No other living coins on all of those algos. Name tham? Qubit? Nearly dead. Name these tons of coins.

Oh and the current estimate for DGB on Quibit with 2k Mh is 9k a year, not 1.5k a month. That will not last long, this thing won't ROI in 12 months.
Activity: 434
This is not only X11, baikal has other options that you can still make money.. DGB for example at current rates would bring  around 1500 usd per month.
People only think of Dash, there are tons of options you can mine especially with these baikal machines..

until the D3+ supports these algos....
Someone on this thread, explain to me why you think these are worth 2k or more? In a month or two, you will not be able to mine ANY X11 coins, they will all be dominated by other ASICs. That leaves Qubit, a nearly dead coin and Digibyte. You can mine Digibyte on Qubit hash but there is only 1 pool with 35 miners. It is like Myriad so you have to compete with 5 algos. You don't have a lot of options with this miner, Baikal is full of shit.
Activity: 442
Merit: 105
I agree that I think it is only worth 2500 seeing as how in a few months it will be much more difficult to mine with these x11. At least you can change to a different algorithm though. I was just wondering if the OP had ever placed the order or not because I'm ready to order one. I may order more than one.
I still think its only worth 2000-2500.

The best price they can do is 3200 USD.
Is that information directly from Baikal?

I quoted 100 units they gave that as the best price, but maybe we can lower the quantity and maintain the price

Activity: 442
Merit: 105
I would like to purchase 1 or maybe 2 depending on the price. What is the best price you can get them at and is it too late to order one?
I would buy one for 3200$.
But the question I have is following..how we receive our miner if the shipment goes to one adress? Would be a shipment to Austria be possible?

Tell them their miner is only worth $400 now, my best price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I would buy one for 3200$.
But the question I have is following..how we receive our miner if the shipment goes to one adress? Would be a shipment to Austria be possible?

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

That would give me about 3 months ROI from today with my electricity cost. And that is without taking all the new X11 miners into account.

Too high for me, as I said, $2000 yes, anything higher I pass.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Is that information directly from Baikal?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
@bittawm Have you actually spoken to Baikal to find out if the $2000 price point everyone wants is possible?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Hi, what is the actual price of this miner?

Cheers W_M

$4000 from Baikal direct plus shipping.

Maybe a discount on bulk orders who knows.

Is this group buy direct ship to buyer or are you reshipping everything bittawm?

baikal prefers to ship all to one address, our USA team could ship out.

I will try my best
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
would take two additional if the price is 2000$/piece
hopefully we get them quick
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
well might as well throw in my own orders if the price drops enough.

would take 4 units at $2000/piece

lets hope baikal ships quick
Here is the bigger problem with Baikal. They do not understand the value of a satisfied customer. Bitmain knows when they sell a product it will product positive return.

Baikal doesn't care if their customers are successful. They are really digging them self a hole trying to maximize their profits and not thinking about their customers. I'm done dealing with them. They'll be selling these on ebay with no buyers before they know it.
Pages:
Jump to: