Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - WHAT IS GOING ON? - page 7. (Read 27818 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
April 25, 2017, 10:58:38 AM
And now mail server failed to receive email?

On 1st April 2017 the MX record for baikalminer.com is mxn.mxhichina.com but now the MX record changed to wmx.ecounterp.com ?

http://research.dnstrails.com/tools/lookup.htm?domain=baikalminer.com

Something not wright
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 10:16:36 AM
Hehe, well, I ordered the cube from the same email address like a week ago, and I got it in my mailbox yesterday. Never thought about getting scammed tbh.
I just couldnt help myself, the gear addiction is real!

If this turns out to be a scam, it would be my first during my 4 years of mining cryptos. I guess I've been lucky in that regard.. so far! :p

Well ..it is nite in China now. I did not get a reply..thus will see this coming day

sheesh what a cluster

brad
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
April 25, 2017, 09:48:24 AM
Hehe, well, I ordered the cube from the same email address like a week ago, and I got it in my mailbox yesterday. Never thought about getting scammed tbh.
I just couldnt help myself, the gear addiction is real!

If this turns out to be a scam, it would be my first during my 4 years of mining cryptos. I guess I've been lucky in that regard.. so far! :p
copper member
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
I just got a bounceback on my email to [email protected].  This is the same address I used to communicate with them before.  Not sure what this means but I can think of more bad reasons than good ones.

Code:
The response from the remote server was:
550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown

well i sent the inquiry letter is all like skype person said...would be epic if skype and email were hacked I guess

no  one has sent any btc right?

could also be they are getting slammed...the baikal site proper is slow...

only other thing is all my orders are gone..including the finished order...last time that happened they added to my page from
shipping to finished

fun times .... stuff to do I guess (like watching asic car wreck) Smiley

I've sent BTC for 1 unit, overpaid 400USD too!

Well ...I salute you (no matter what the meme below says...from my evil side) we shall see..me I have no reply so no issues on this yet ...if I shall see if I
'man up' and do same......doubtful I have the scars from 'sure thingits' from BFL/KNC/Alpha Tech etc....so likely will run away to mommy and not do so Smiley

Your bravery is an inspiration (if not scary as f*ck) Smiley

April 25, 2017, 09:33:35 AM
I just got a bounceback on my email to [email protected].  This is the same address I used to communicate with them before.  Not sure what this means but I can think of more bad reasons than good ones.

Code:

well i sent the inquiry letter is all like skype person said...would be epic if skype and email were hacked I guess

no  one has sent any btc right?

only other thing is all my orders are gone..including the finished order...last time that happened they added to my page from
shipping to finished

I've sent BTC for 1 unit, overpaid 400USD too!

copper member
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 09:16:36 AM
I just got a bounceback on my email to [email protected].  This is the same address I used to communicate with them before.  Not sure what this means but I can think of more bad reasons than good ones.

Code:

no  one has sent any btc right?

shipping to finished

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
April 25, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

Code:
April 25, 2017, 06:38:29 AM
THEIR LEGIT ONE NOW HACKED ALSO. OR I MAY BE A INSIDER JOB.

Why do you say this?
copper member
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

well....

likely it is legit because their site is so screwed up this is the only way to get pre-ordes...or so the arguement could be made.

or hell why limit only 4 cubes and I think only 4 quads?

supposedly we have till april 27th so will ponder this

but they will have to have hacked both the legit skype (same as I used legit on my last and the last baikal 1 cube order)

and the email also is the same legit one used in the above previous order

so anyway how I see it (thou big spender that I am the only risk I have is 2 cubes as my share) Smiley

no reply yet...probably counting orders first to compare to supply ..which with an april 27th deadline and such that is kinda

what you'd have to do I'd expect or you'd over sell

but I'm still not commited yet..just thinking out loud here with the rest of us confused 'lemmings'

(keep telling myself with the prices of crypto now there will be plenty of equip ..no need to buy everything the 1st 1/2 of the year)

edit: make your own decisions on this .if you want to pay or play tin this manner, their site was so crappy it very well could be hacked ..it was an ugly (still is) unsecured site at best

Activity: 304
April 25, 2017, 02:13:21 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 25, 2017, 01:53:32 AM
Anyone know if it is common business practice for Baikal to do preorders?

If they have done preorders, was it directly to one person and not through the website?

They don't do preorders. Website only

So their Skype has been hacked??

Only one out of 8 baikalminer on skype is legit. Even if you get one thru skype in
Some manner you pay thru their shopping cart method on main site

which one? i have their skype name: baikalminer
copper member
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

If they have done preorders, was it directly to one person and not through the website?

Only one out of 8 baikalminer on skype is legit. Even if you get one thru skype in
Some manner you pay thru their shopping cart method on main site

edit: was told only thru confirmation email sent to the main baikal email...so not thru the www site shopping cart

fyi.....not sure yet on all this ....monitoring it ..supposedly this goes thru april 27th if this is a scam it won't last that long imho
Activity: 294
April 25, 2017, 01:05:09 AM

copper member
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
April 25, 2017, 12:34:14 AM

Activity: 32
April 24, 2017, 10:56:17 PM
I've just got my Cube. Ordered and paid it last Thursday morning (European time), got it shipped on Friday, received it today (Monday afternoon). Got it unpacked, set-up and running in less than 15 minutes. Now hashing happily at 310 MH/s. I will share the unpacking and setting-up video, if anyone's interested.

Would love to see it! Thanks for sharing

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuU-1dVtJw
Activity: 9
April 24, 2017, 08:00:22 PM
Did these things go from $300 to $799 ?

Yes but the hashrate is double. The fan is bigger, it draws a bit more power. It's a double the machine for double + premium the price.
Activity: 140
April 24, 2017, 07:21:18 PM
Did these things go from $300 to $799 ?
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
April 24, 2017, 06:57:03 PM
problem here, mine just keeps rebooting every 60 seconds, plus Miner loading  -  Pi 32s  -  Temp 67°C  -  Load 0.06 67 c without mining anything since i cant configure since it boots me out every 50 seconds..

repushed the 4g  image to sdcard... same results...

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 24, 2017, 03:55:50 PM
I've just got my Cube. Ordered and paid it last Thursday morning (European time), got it shipped on Friday, received it today (Monday afternoon). Got it unpacked, set-up and running in less than 15 minutes. Now hashing happily at 310 MH/s. I will share the unpacking and setting-up video, if anyone's interested.

Would love to see it! Thanks for sharing
Pages:
Jump to: