Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - WHAT IS GOING ON? - page 3. (Read 27818 times)

legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2017, 10:01:40 AM
Just wondering out loud...
With the old 150M cubes, you could build-up multiple cubes using the cables and make a 2, 3, 4 or more rig under a single PI.
Likewise, you could take a quad, and run it with 3, 2 or 1 cubes.
I wonder if we can do the same with the Quad 300M. For example, split it in half and just add your own PI with a duplicate image.
That might be a way to get "singles" but still benefit from the pricepoint on the Quad over the Single.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 26, 2017, 09:36:55 AM
I got a quote from them for a cube.  fuckers wanted .7813  btc for a cube they said $799 plus $37 that should be about .65 btc they are asking $1010 US

They did the same to me and my buddy. .

Also they sent us the same BTC address

13pMF7f4XjvPg2qS3McGfUAov1k1bTZZb2

did you guys pass? did most people pass on this?

my 300mh is getting like 7 usd a day...with the double difficulty I expect....gotta be about a year to ROI at best now

they already may be 'too small' to bother with ...again ...except as a 'toy'

I am assuming the $1010 is WITH shipping? So I am looking at $852 for the last one with shipping to USA and this at $1010...assuming with shipping
for likely making 1/2 of this 1st cube has made so far and 18.5% increase in price for half the hash ..if..my difficulty doubling is correct
($158 usd more in real dollars)

yeah probably not Sad Too little ..too late..too much $$$....I have a maybe no ROI toy 300mh cube now already..
one more at the above prices and my difficulty expectations ....I can wait I guess) Sad

Yeah I'm frustrated like you are!

We asked about bank transfer because that BTC price is a scam in itself. As you said at $850 I want ROI in half a year not in 1 year of I'm lucky you know?

Another user posted email screenshots pointing to this being a Russian scam so idk. . .
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
April 26, 2017, 09:32:11 AM
I got a quote from them for a cube.  fuckers wanted .7813  btc for a cube they said $799 plus $37 that should be about .65 btc they are asking $1010 US

yeah with the expected difficulty rise i see in X11 stuff because of them..that is not gonna happen....852 with shipping to usa for a cube
that now will likely take close to a year to ROI...I may just wait for this difficulty wave to pass and/or bigger units like the A900

this lemming at that price is gonna split off and just keep his 1 300mh mini as a toy ...sometime in the future at a lower price new
or used .if all I'm using for is fun anyway

so they may have shot themselves in the foot ...I was gonna split 4 with a buddy now we likely won't get any due to this and the
general cluster that is baikals universe

sheesh

I don't think will be that long for ROI even with incresing difficulty... maximum 150-200 days. And I think dash will rise the price as well.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 26, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

did you guys pass? did most people pass on this?

my 300mh is getting like 7 usd a day...with the double difficulty I expect....gotta be about a year to ROI at best now

they already may be 'too small' to bother with ...again ...except as a 'toy'

I am assuming the $1010 is WITH shipping? So I am looking at $852 for the last one with shipping to USA and this at $1010...assuming with shipping
for likely making 1/2 of this 1st cube has made so far and 18.5% increase in price for half the hash ..if..my difficulty doubling is correct
($158 usd more in real dollars)

yeah probably not Sad Too little ..too late..too much $$$....I have a maybe no ROI toy 300mh cube now already..
one more at the above prices and my difficulty expectations ....I can wait I guess) Sad

copper member
Clueless!
April 26, 2017, 09:24:43 AM
I got a quote from them for a cube.  fuckers wanted .7813  btc for a cube they said $799 plus $37 that should be about .65 btc they are asking $1010 US

yeah with the expected difficulty rise i see in X11 stuff because of them..that is not gonna happen....852 with shipping to usa for a cube
that now will likely take close to a year to ROI...I may just wait for this difficulty wave to pass and/or bigger units like the A900

this lemming at that price is gonna split off and just keep his 1 300mh mini as a toy ...sometime in the future at a lower price new
or used .if all I'm using for is fun anyway

so they may have shot themselves in the foot ...I was gonna split 4 with a buddy now we likely won't get any due to this and the
general cluster that is baikals universe

sheesh

YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 26, 2017, 09:23:05 AM
I got a quote from them for a cube.  fuckers wanted .7813  btc for a cube they said $799 plus $37 that should be about .65 btc they are asking $1010 US

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
April 26, 2017, 09:22:02 AM

How did you get a quote for a cube? Their website still says there is no inventory for the cube.
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
April 26, 2017, 09:03:53 AM
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
April 26, 2017, 09:01:57 AM
Can anyone who's previously ordered successfully confirm their BTC address? Pm if needed?
if i'm not mistaken, their bitcoin address changes for each purchases..
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 26, 2017, 08:57:27 AM
Can anyone who's previously ordered successfully confirm their BTC address? Pm if needed?
legendary
April 26, 2017, 08:17:39 AM
I dont know whats been going on. I skyped Monday and every day afterwards. Emailed to baikal and the ylee addresses, provided all the details requested, but still nothing.
They are just not accepting my request for an order.
Yea, got hold of skype person. They couldnt find my email, so I resent while on skype... Seems my emais may have dropped into a spam folder...
Anyhow, they found it and sent me the payment info, only 1 quad though, it's something...
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
April 26, 2017, 07:51:57 AM
My test email to [email protected] didn't bounce today.  So that's something.
copper member
Clueless!
April 26, 2017, 06:15:14 AM
I dont know whats been going on. I skyped Monday and every day afterwards. Emailed to baikal and the ylee addresses, provided all the details requested, but still nothing.

Also monday ..just got a hold of skype person...says she forwarded my email..this time...due to no reply since monday as well

we will see

needless to say...I just am  getting now 2 cubes vs 4 cubes to split with a buddy

it is officially at over a year ROI toy status imho now ...

also they must have plenty of people..the must get FOUR cubes I was told then is no longer the case according to skype person just now

so worth 1 cube to give me 2 cubes for the heck of it...but again I figure a cube is gonna be over a 1 year ROI now ..when the bigger A900 stuff
comes out this year etc etc

but at 75 watts ..it will likely eventually ROI..but not gonna bet the house on it

later

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
April 26, 2017, 06:02:54 AM
Any one has sent wire payment in USD?

they send me a form to pay by wire , but ill hold off seems fishy

Singapore bank? UOB Bank right? they re-send bank detail with account number and beneficiary name now..It is a company name. I tried to call UOB Singapore, they wont disclose the account holder if this is legit or not, Bank just informed me to look at the forum LOL...but we are all scare like hell being scam with real baikal or not ?!?!

Can people who have ordered successfully from them in the past chime in? How'd you pay, to where, order confirmation? etc

edit: I sent them a link to this thread and asked them to post us a reply . .  we will see if they can take the 2 minutes to do so. .

I paid for a cube using BTC quantity based upon what they specified in my order on their website that includes shipping based on my address. It was pretty clearly documented what their policy is and it is not via USD and wire. We could only pay with BTC or Dash. This definitely sounds like a scam. After sending them the BTC I sent  a screen shot showing 2 confirmations and then they asked for additional confirmations via skype the next day which I provided in realtime. I also noticed that their email is currently non-functional and I am pretty certain their is no inventory available at the moment awaiting their next shipment.  We could also only purchase one or two in our order. Their website is the worst I have ever encountered in trying to order something and I was constantly in fear of something getting lost or not being able to logon again, which happened several times to me.

I want to buy

Why are they taking orders like this

I'm afraid to pay
legendary
April 26, 2017, 04:55:48 AM
Activity: 324
April 26, 2017, 04:40:27 AM
They just answered ny email again and confirmed that my order is ok.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 26, 2017, 03:55:52 AM
All info could be stolen.. I don't know! by Pinidea may be  Grin There is nothing said about what happened and what problems they are experiencing. Maybe mail server is down and they do not have enough ppl to handle all requests, due to high demand. Or they have some conflicts inside team, I got emails from 2 different ppl from same domain... Can Baikal confirm VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED is their company and other bank details, so people who did wires feel confident? Install SSL certificate on the website? pay a fucking 1500$ (which I believe is less than profit from one quadcube) for a new good and comfortable website, where ppl feel safe? All this come from low competition... hope it will change and Baikal will become more customer oriented and safe!
Activity: 378
April 26, 2017, 03:25:02 AM
website, skype, QQ, email, and now bitcointalk all confirmed...
should we all still be freakin out?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
www.baikalminer.com
April 26, 2017, 03:08:16 AM
Dear All.

Really sorry for all the troubling. I Hope below clarfications could be helps.

For the safety of all customer's information, we temporarily closed the online order system. so, now all orders will be finished on our offcial Email([email protected]).

In order to speed up our response, please help us to contact the right personal for asking questions:
-all questions before placing order, like shipment, pre-order, etc, please contact our Skype: baikalminer  (no other letter and characters on our account name)

-If all you questions has been answered, then directly start a new email with below information to our official email.
Please write with below frame:
1) Purchase quantity. (eg: Quad-Cube * 4)
2) Payment method. (bank transfer/BTC)
3) Detailed shipping address with phone.

Sorry again about the delay of response, please be sure, we are trying our best to get back to you.

best regards.
Baikal Team.

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
April 26, 2017, 01:51:24 AM
Does anyone have more info about the baikalminer.eu site?
And did anyone order anything from it? I really don't know what to believe anymore
But really want that quad!

SCAM STAY THE FUCK AWAY
Pages:
Jump to: