Pages:
Author

Topic: BALLET Physical Cryptocurrency Wallets - page 6. (Read 4472 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
March 17, 2021, 11:43:56 AM

https://twitter.com/bobbyclee/status/1372020988028747779

i hope that this beautiful ballet wallet exemplar will be available for purchase someday Shocked Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
December 20, 2020, 02:41:44 PM
Yeah, I agree that pre-generated private keys is crazy...
I can see scammers using this in their advantage.
I do agree that we need some easy wallet for masses, but not like this.

Also, whats up with this beta testing?
I tried to apply few times and It is simply NOT working.

They use a 2 step process done in 2 separate locations — still possible for them to steal funds? Yes, but so far they have not. If that worried about the security but still want to use one, get the pro series. Even if you lose the wallet whoever finds it still needs the passphrase that only you know.

And beta testing for what?
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
September 05, 2020, 03:41:32 AM
a must have for everyone who has a ballet wallet collection Shocked

https://store.balletcrypto.com/collections/ballet/products/chinese-mid-autumn-festival-set

available from september 14th Wink
legendary
August 08, 2020, 02:57:35 PM
TNM - if I get them, I can set aside some for you as well.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
August 08, 2020, 01:54:43 PM
I would like to purchase a couple myself!

Does Ballet sell them separately?

nope, and thats the problem Cheesy
that was the reason why i have turned to the community Wink
copper member
Activity: 458
Merit: 134
August 08, 2020, 01:30:20 PM
I would like to purchase a couple myself!

Does Ballet sell them separately?
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
August 08, 2020, 12:04:46 PM
unfortunately a misfortune happened to me yesterday. Lips sealed
2 ballet wallets fell on the floor together with the plastic case. the two cases broke and are no longer usable. Undecided
unfortunately on the official ballet homepage there is no possibility to get only the plastic cases without ordering the related wallets...
now my question to the big community here
does anyone here have 2 plastic cases and would sell them to me? Smiley

I have a request in with Ballet to purchase some cases - if no one else has any, I will set two aside for you.

big thanks and let me know when the time comes.👍
legendary
August 08, 2020, 11:00:39 AM
2 ballet wallets fell on the floor together with the plastic case. the two cases broke and are no longer usable. Undecided
unfortunately on the official ballet homepage there is no possibility to get only the plastic cases without ordering the related wallets...

I have a request in with Ballet to purchase some cases - if no one else has any, I will set two aside for you.
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
August 08, 2020, 10:28:11 AM
legendary
🔐Icarus CEO💳
June 16, 2020, 02:37:35 PM
after having win/bought 2 pizza ballet wallets at this auction, they finally arrived at my home today.
the packaging and also the processing of the wallets is very well done and the quality of this product is very high👍👌

thanks to ballet, bobby lee and also to minerjones for organizing this nice auction Smiley

Activity: 787
Merit: 130
June 02, 2020, 07:17:29 PM
got my replacement cover and a penned note from Bobby himself - thanks Bobby! now my set is complete!

I Also got my pizza BalletCrypto wallets today from the kickstarter campaign

Exact same here!
Ballet is a class operation~

Thank you, Bobby Lee.

(and thanks Stryfe for noting the difference in the gift pack covers which escaped my attention!)
legendary
got my replacement cover and a penned note from Bobby himself - thanks Bobby! now my set is complete!

I Also got my pizza BalletCrypto wallets today from the kickstarter campaign

legendary
maybe @balletcrypto or @bobbyclee can answer? I cannot find on the website where to ask.

I ordered the red envelope gifting set - these come as a set of 2 and on the site it shows them with two different packages - the set I received both are packaged the same. Are they supposed to come as one of each? or is it random?

the ones on the right are what I received, the left is what the website shows.

I was your first backer on the kickstarter for the pizza day wallets Smiley

+1
Same issue; x2 twin fishes, no rodent.
Please advise.
Thnx, BL~

Hi Stryfe, Sweeteye,

I see that both of you have ordered from Kickstarter, and we've sent out these items to you today.
In your packages, I've included an extra red envelope packaging, for the one you're missing.
This allows you to complete your set of two: 1 fish + 1 rodent.

thanks,
bobby

Thanks Bobby!
Activity: 186
Merit: 79
maybe @balletcrypto or @bobbyclee can answer? I cannot find on the website where to ask.

I ordered the red envelope gifting set - these come as a set of 2 and on the site it shows them with two different packages - the set I received both are packaged the same. Are they supposed to come as one of each? or is it random?

+1
Please advise.
Thnx, BL~

Hi Stryfe, Sweeteye,

I see that both of you have ordered from Kickstarter, and we've sent out these items to you today.
In your packages, I've included an extra red envelope packaging, for the one you're missing.
This allows you to complete your set of two: 1 fish + 1 rodent.

thanks,
bobby

legendary

Bobby - silly question - is there a way to request a specific serial number for the Kickstarter orders? ie one that last three are "276"?
Activity: 186
Merit: 79
+1
Please advise.
Thnx, BL~

hi sweeteye,

1) could you please give me your order number from Ballet company store?

2) did you / will you order from Kickstarter for the REAL Pizza wallets?

Once you reply, I'll find a way to get you a replacement "rodent/rat" slip cover.

thanks,
Bobby
legendary

Hi Stryfe,

Very sorry about that. It was a mistake on our logistics end, where we didn't correctly ship you the 2 different styles.

Since you've already backed our Kickstarter campaign, we will send you a replacement slipcase cover along with your kickstarter shipment early next week. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and congratulations (and thank you!) for being the first to back our Kickstarter campaign.

Cheers,
Bobby

+1
Please advise.
Thnx, BL~

maybe you and i could trade one! and then we both have a complete set!

(I think they should send you two rodents and me 2 fishes - then we could have two sets!) lol

in all seriousness, what are your serial numbers? what if our orders were adjacent, and they got mixed that way?
Activity: 787
Merit: 130

Hi Stryfe,

Very sorry about that. It was a mistake on our logistics end, where we didn't correctly ship you the 2 different styles.

Since you've already backed our Kickstarter campaign, we will send you a replacement slipcase cover along with your kickstarter shipment early next week. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and congratulations (and thank you!) for being the first to back our Kickstarter campaign.

Cheers,
Bobby

+1
Please advise.
Thnx, BL~
legendary

For the auction, the lots will each be a set of 2 wallets, with the following serial number configuration:
SET 1 = AA030001 + AA030101
SET 2 = AA030002 + AA030102
SET 21 = AA030021 + AA030121

Each lot will have a starting bid of 0.01 BTC

thanks,
Bobby

Bobby - for the ones on kickstarter - are able to request a specific serial number? ie - I would like AA030276 - not sure how that would affect the numbering of the second one. and are the kickstarter ones also funded?
legendary

Hi Stryfe,

Cheers,
Bobby

thanks Bobby! Really appreciate it!
Pages:
Jump to: