Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Donald Trump - page 2. (Read 6018 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
December 17, 2015, 02:24:49 PM
Trump will fix America back to what it was before Obama. Me and my friends will vote him  Smiley
care to explain your reasoning on why you think trump will 'fix america?'
i personally dont see what he offers other than playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks and saying upfront what people are thinking rather than doing the usual politician lying thing.

Can you possibly explain what the difference is between a realistic, pragmatic confrontation with the ideas and actions of ISIS, and "playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks?"
i havent kept up with the presidential race as much as id have liked to with exams going on (missed the debate yesterday), but from the stuff that's making the headlines, it just seems to me that trump is more or less exploiting the sense of xenophobia that's been nurtured over the past decade or so since the 9/11 attacks. trump shouts 'deport all muslims,' trump gets votes. last i heard he wanted some sort of database made of all the muslims in the US or something. of course, i may be wrong, but this is pretty much the gist of what ive heard on the topic of trump dealing with the ISIS terrorist threat. not much to say on a practical approach to the threat, but the stuff trump has been suggesting are not pragmatic by all means.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
December 17, 2015, 12:08:49 PM
Trump will fix America back to what it was before Obama. Me and my friends will vote him  Smiley
i personally dont see what he offers other than playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks and saying upfront what people are thinking rather than doing the usual politician lying thing.

Can you possibly explain what the difference is between a realistic, pragmatic confrontation with the ideas and actions of ISIS, and "playing on the xenophobia thats rampant with the ISIS attacks?"
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 17, 2015, 11:09:30 AM

Exactly!

All Trump is doing is to offer a different method for keeping America in the mess that it is in right now.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
December 17, 2015, 11:00:54 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 17, 2015, 10:16:22 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 17, 2015, 09:45:52 AM
I wish Donald Trump will not be American president.
But did you wish FOR Obama?

will we  compare obama and trumb ? Smiley
Well, why not?  For seven years all we've heard from the Left is this is Bush's fault, that is Bush's fault, it's all Bush's fault.

lol...
You are saying true
This is look like chronic subject because of you can be sure we Will talk about Bush after Obama
legendary
December 17, 2015, 09:22:11 AM
Bush finger. Obama thumb. Are we back to finger with Trump?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2015, 08:42:47 AM
I think its called freedom of speech so if you want to ban people from having an opinion you could always move to Iran or China.Unless its hate speech or telling people to go out and hurt others then he can say whatever the fuck he wants.If people are offended by it then turn off the tv or vote for some other clown to run the circus.BTW that fucking wig he wears is scarier than what comes out of his mouth most of the time.
legendary
December 17, 2015, 08:37:55 AM

Well, why not?  For seven years all we've heard from the Left is this is Bush's fault, that is Bush's fault, it's all Bush's fault.

lol...
Activity: 182
December 16, 2015, 11:48:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2015, 10:05:21 PM
Nodoby takes him serious. Leave him.

Lots of people take him seriously. Last I've seen he was well placed to be the republican candidate. With maybe 35% of republican voters saying they would vote for him. Even the republican establishment was planning a coup against him. Don't know if those numbers dropped after his muslim comments though.
Activity: 252
December 16, 2015, 08:03:35 PM
Nodoby takes him serious. Leave him.
legendary
December 16, 2015, 07:57:54 PM
legendary
December 16, 2015, 07:04:54 PM
Trumpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All of his horses, and all of his men,
Couldn't put Trumpty together again.

Grin
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 16, 2015, 06:25:45 PM
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 16, 2015, 06:02:45 PM
He is beastly person! I cant belive how american people like him
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
December 16, 2015, 05:33:23 PM
Put him in a mental institution!
legendary
December 16, 2015, 03:32:44 PM
I vote Trump! He will make America great again  Smiley

America is the people. As long as the people look to some president to make them great, they are taking their eyes off their own greatness... which has nothing to do with presidents. President greatness has only to do with making government great. A great government only wants to conquer people.

Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 02:17:57 PM
I vote Trump! He will make America great again  Smiley
legendary
December 16, 2015, 02:09:57 PM
Well, the problem with The Donald is that when the next terror attack hits (which the authorities will of course desperately try to not define as a terror attack) he will state exactly the same, but the same won´t be so easy for his detractors.

This is because government terrorists that covertly cause the attacks are the ones who want war all the time. Trump is either one of theirs, or he is playing right into their hands.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: