Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Donald Trump - page 3. (Read 6018 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 11:11:32 AM
Well, the problem with The Donald is that when the next terror attack hits (which the authorities will of course desperately try to not define as a terror attack) he will state exactly the same, but the same won´t be so easy for his detractors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 03:03:00 AM
Donald trump =

- The liar
- The racist
- The illusionist
- The rich kid

Ban him.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 02:59:25 AM
Can we just kick Donald Trup out of the country, because what he said to the people is so hate full with his fake hair.
Seriously I want just to hit his face. With a bat or something this man is just stupid. Well I hope America will have good president.

No, hateful statements are no reason for violence or ban. This is America not a 3rd world country.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 15, 2015, 10:34:24 PM
Well, maybe not the biggest today, but definitely one of the biggest.
Moscow population (2015): 12 milion (in Russian)  https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Москва#cite_note-2015DS-3
Moscow muslim population: around 2 milion (in Russian) http://ren.tv/novosti/2015-09-24/bolee-2-millionov-musulman-otmetili-kurban-bayram-v-moskve
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/9/18/767572.html

The 12 million (12.2 million to be precise) figure which you have given is for the Moscow Gorsovet. But Moscow includes the Moscow Oblast as well, which is having a population of 7.23 million. So there are 19.43 million Russian citizens living in Moscow. Out of this number, somewhere around 100,000 to 200,000 is Muslim. In addition to this, there are 1.8 million legal immigrants, and perhaps 1 million illegal immigrants. So the total population grows to 22.23 million. Of the migrants, the largest groups are Ukrainians, Moldovans and Armenians, who are Christians. Muslims are around one-third of the immigrants. So the total Muslim population is around 1.0 to 1.1 million. REN TV and VZ have not taken out any census operations in Russia.

And you think, that all immigrants are temporary? Its very funny.
Muslim population in Russia 2009 - 4%
Muslim population in Russia 2012 - 7%

Muslim population in Russia has stayed stable at around 6% for the past 3-4 decades. There has been no major increases in any of the regions. And 90% of the Russian Muslims are natives, from regions such as Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Chechenya and Daghestan.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
December 15, 2015, 08:42:25 PM
Trump has not healty ideas and i think he is not normal

Maybe maybe not.  But I suggest actually read his ideas, then decide.
Activity: 588
Gloire à la Victoire !
December 15, 2015, 04:44:17 PM

Trump is the only one that is able to "Make America great again !". He is not brainwashed nor money-manipulated.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 15, 2015, 03:07:53 PM
legendary
December 15, 2015, 10:03:29 AM
Can we just kick Donald Trup out of the country, because what he said to the people is so hate full with his fake hair.
Seriously I want just to hit his face. With a bat or something this man is just stupid. Well I hope America will have good president.
dont get me wrong, i think donald would make a terrible country, but he is smart. hes exploiting the xenophobia that has bred in the USA for the past decade ever since the  9/11 attacks. what better way to get votes from gun toting 'murican citizens than shout hate on all those pesky muslim terrorists? it might give him a bad image with the part of the population that has common sense, but it sure does get him a lot of votes with xenophobic sheep.

I would seriously suggest looking at the details of his various proposals for dealing with Mexican illegals and the Muslim incoming.  See if they are so full of hate and xeophobic as the propaganda from the Left would have you believe.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 15, 2015, 09:02:46 AM
I agree to the author. He has to be careful with his words. May be his focus is on uncontrolled or unchecked immigrants or outside work force but still he has to choose words which should not be racial or derogatory. He has to maintain the sanity of the office that he is fighting for..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
December 15, 2015, 06:22:02 AM
dont get me wrong, i think donald would make a terrible country, but he is smart. hes exploiting the xenophobia that has bred in the USA for the past decade ever since the  9/11 attacks. what better way to get votes from gun toting 'murican citizens than shout hate on all those pesky muslim terrorists? it might give him a bad image with the part of the population that has common sense, but it sure does get him a lot of votes with xenophobic sheep.
Activity: 714
December 15, 2015, 06:16:33 AM
Activity: 700
December 15, 2015, 06:04:47 AM
I know right. I absolutely hate Donald Trump, he is just such an asshole. He is such a spoilt little BITCH.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 15, 2015, 05:16:21 AM

Moscow (Gorsovet + Oblast) is having a population of around 20 million, and less than 1 million of them are Muslims. So less than 5% of the Moscow population is Muslim, compared to more than 30% in London, Paris and Brussels. And the vast majority of the Muslims in Moscow are temporary immigrants, who are not entitled to Russian citizenship. (Russia doesn't provide children born to immigrants with birthright citizenship).

And when you talk about the Russian population, use some reputed sources (Census reports, research journals) instead of blogs and YouTube videos.
Well, maybe not the biggest today, but definitely one of the biggest.
Moscow population (2015): 12 milion (in Russian)  https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Москва#cite_note-2015DS-3
Moscow muslim population: around 2 milion (in Russian) http://ren.tv/novosti/2015-09-24/bolee-2-millionov-musulman-otmetili-kurban-bayram-v-moskve
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/9/18/767572.html
Muslim in London - 12.4% - http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/mro/news-release/census-2-1----london/census-gives-insights-into-characteristics-of-london-s-population.html

And you think, that all immigrants are temporary? Its very funny.
Muslim population in Russia 2009 - 4%
Muslim population in Russia 2012 - 7%
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
December 15, 2015, 03:38:19 AM
Russia has always criticized EU "multiculturalism", Russia has never accepted islamic refugees, but now Moscow is a capital with largest muslim population in Europe. Muslim population in Moscow has been increased  5 times in 20 years.

Moscow (Gorsovet + Oblast) is having a population of around 20 million, and less than 1 million of them are Muslims. So less than 5% of the Moscow population is Muslim, compared to more than 30% in London, Paris and Brussels. And the vast majority of the Muslims in Moscow are temporary immigrants, who are not entitled to Russian citizenship. (Russia doesn't provide children born to immigrants with birthright citizenship).

And when you talk about the Russian population, use some reputed sources (Census reports, research journals) instead of blogs and YouTube videos.
Tsss.... Show some compassion, don't destroy his illusion. Cheesy
Activity: 518
December 15, 2015, 03:07:55 AM
The Donald wrote earlier today to say,

"I wanted to be the first to share the latest national poll results from the highly respected Monmouth University. The results show me with 41% support and my next closest rival with 14%. Additionally, the just released Quinnipiac poll shows me leading in Iowa with 28%. This is really exciting and a testament to your passion for my message and vision!"

The only real stat worth anything in this article is that '6 out of 10' Americans dislike Donald Trump. Which means 40% of America is in FAVOR of him. Numbers Hillary can only dream to get in the wake of her unfolding e-mai corruption scandal.

Also, before all stories of Obama filling key 'national security' positions with muslim radicals, and before the Banghazi cover up was released, in September 1/3 of Americans polled would WELCOME a military coup removing these corruptive forces from power. That wasn't mentioned nor was the question posed...what would those numbers look like today?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 14, 2015, 10:28:01 PM
Russia has always criticized EU "multiculturalism", Russia has never accepted islamic refugees, but now Moscow is a capital with largest muslim population in Europe. Muslim population in Moscow has been increased  5 times in 20 years.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 14, 2015, 06:00:00 PM
I'm sorry, but did you read my previous messages?

All what you say simply doesn't matter since rights of your friends were restricted in comparison with pakistani clowns. Nobody requires them to speak german, for example... Nobody dares to test their education level. Nobody even asks them to prove their citizenship, a fake syrian passport is enough.

It's time to open your eyes and see the reality, your government is working against basic interests your nation. In fact, "government" is too strong word, it's just a liquidation committee. Nobody is interested in accepting educated and polite people, they prefer middle-age fanatics instead. They want to create another theocratic state on your territory. That's it.

You havent understood me. I m not supporting EU immigration policy, I m just trying to say, that the problem is not in your goverment, the problem is bigger, it has many historical and especially economic causes. For example, Russia is christian country, Russian Ortodox Church has large influence. Russia has always criticized EU "multiculturalism", Russia has never accepted islamic refugees, but now Moscow is a capital with largest muslim population in Europe. Muslim population in Moscow has been increased  5 times in 20 years.

Thats muslim holiday in Moscow:

http://drugoi.livejournal.com/3905101.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx5KlxqenNo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPBj49DfiPM

Can muslims kill lambs in center of Berlin or Paris? I dont think so. But they can do it in Moscow, Russia, "non-multicultural" country without any islamic refugees.
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
December 14, 2015, 04:49:52 PM
The Donald wrote earlier today to say,

"I wanted to be the first to share the latest national poll results from the highly respected Monmouth University. The results show me with 41% support and my next closest rival with 14%. Additionally, the just released Quinnipiac poll shows me leading in Iowa with 28%. This is really exciting and a testament to your passion for my message and vision!"

legendary
December 14, 2015, 04:06:16 PM
Trump for mankind! There's only one Trump  Smiley

Lol really? No mankind will try to ban other mankind from entering into his country....

Really?  What planet do you live on?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
December 14, 2015, 03:50:34 PM
Trump for mankind! There's only one Trump  Smiley

Lol really? No mankind will try to ban other mankind from entering into his country and Trump is using these hate speeches as a trump card to get more votes by showing cares about USA but no he don't he only cares about his business
Pages:
Jump to: