Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Donald Trump - page 6. (Read 6018 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
December 10, 2015, 11:00:39 PM

“What’s it like playing chess with Obama?” asks a top aid of Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Putin replies, “It’s like playing chess with a pigeon. First it knocks over all the pieces, then it shits on the board, and finally it struts around like it won.”
December 10, 2015, 10:12:05 PM
cameronpalte i hope trump wins and burns it all to the ground. That will make this country a better place, the exact opposite of your petition idea, how you like that?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 10, 2015, 09:51:37 PM
Muslims have been in the USA primarily since the early 1970's, relatively recent. As their numbers grow, so does radicalization, no go zones, sharia law, beheading, etc.

You forgot to mention that more than one-third of the American Muslims are African American, whose ancestors have been living in the United States ever since the 18th century. So far I haven't heard anyone from this community joining the Islamic State or the other terrorist organizations. One of the reasons might be that the African American Muslims give more importance to race than religion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 10, 2015, 07:12:52 PM
Donald Trump has made a number of hateful comments towards a large number of people. These comments have hurt Muslims, Immigrants, and a number of American people groups. He's also said stupid shit like cancelling vaccinations in the Untied States.

What about free speech? Government is cracking down on our civil rights and you are in favor of that?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
December 10, 2015, 06:48:18 PM
Donald Trump has made a number of hateful comments towards a large number of people. These comments have hurt Muslims, Immigrants, and a number of American people groups. He's also said stupid shit like cancelling vaccinations in the Untied States.

Link of stuff he's said: http://www.bustle.com/articles/90679-the-16-worst-donald-trump-quotes-are-all-the-evidence-you-need-that-hell-never-and

Found this interesting petition online. Recommend signing it to make the United States a better place.

http://wh.gov/ivw3a

I'm certainly no fan of Donald Trump, but unlike you, I believe in democracy and free speech. So anyone should be allowed to say what he wants to say, and anyone shall also be allowed to run for a political mandate.

By the way, what do you propose regarding IS fighters having very offensive words against Christians and Jews? They are way more offensive than Trump.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 06:40:11 PM
Fourteen years of pretending to fight terrorism has resulted in ballooning terrorism - naturally - so yes it seems to be time for something new - I guess.
December 10, 2015, 06:09:56 PM
how much worse could trump really be than obama? or hillary clinton? I thought bush jr was the worst president in a long long time, but obama easily beat that.

On trumps more outlandish ideas, congress / supreme court will block him.

but something needs to change, at least Trump will try something new.

do you really want another 8 years of the status quo? because that is what clinton will get you.

maybe it's time for someone to rock the boat, to kick the lobbyists, the political elites and the banksters in the balls.
Activity: 518
December 10, 2015, 05:31:13 PM
Trump (again) does not understand what a President can and cannot do. He does not understand that the position he is running for is not "King". As soon as he does, he will quit.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
December 10, 2015, 05:04:06 PM
I'm sorry but it's pathetic how people like the OP immediately lash out at assholes like Donald Trump but when it comes to Islamic psychopaths that actively try to kill us ( Just recently there was an attempted stabbing in the UK ) or any other religious nutters that think that because their god said it's okay to murder certain people just based on what they say. Yes trump is an asshole, but people like you just go after easy targets, when I see the same outrage over people trying to kill others who criticise their religion then I'll give a shit about your opinions.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
December 10, 2015, 04:59:41 PM
Donald Trump is basically an asshole.. But I merit some respect for the lad. Atleast he's not afraid to speak his mind.

People are way to fast to get butthurt these days imho. It's honestly sport to piss off people that are easily offended in my eyes.
Granted I'm likely an asshole to.. So I sympathize more with the dude. Perhaps he will actuallly get elected and turn America into something decent.
Obama certainly ran shit into the ground.. How much worse could Trump really fuck things up? VOTE TRUMP!

Americans are lilly-livered cowards. The few of them that stand up are basically ignorant about how to stand up to a President's decisions, or Congress's for that matter.

If Trump wins, and does some of the freedom crushing things that he talks about, he just might make Americans angry enough that they wake up and do something about it. But that's the only good he might do.

Obama talks and gun sales go up. What will people do if Trump wins? Start manufacturing their own guns and ammo? Build bunkers?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
December 10, 2015, 04:47:46 PM
Donald Trump is basically an asshole.. But I merit some respect for the lad. Atleast he's not afraid to speak his mind.

People are way to fast to get butthurt these days imho. It's honestly sport to piss off people that are easily offended in my eyes.
Granted I'm likely an asshole to.. So I sympathize more with the dude. Perhaps he will actuallly get elected and turn America into something decent.
Obama certainly ran shit into the ground.. How much worse could Trump really fuck things up? VOTE TRUMP!

He's not afraid because he has nothing to lose and has plenty of money. He won't be fired or do jail time, so he's not really a "brave" man in my eyes. But in the state the world is I agree with you, a president it's just a facade. With so many people in the world right now, there's nothing really special about being human anymore, anything goes and a saint has basically the same value as the latest youtube star. We are becoming more and more disposable.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
December 10, 2015, 04:36:30 PM

legendary
December 10, 2015, 04:31:54 PM
Somebody should start making banners that say "Dump Trump."

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 10, 2015, 03:46:04 PM
I can't believe that such stupid man as Trump is so popular in USA and leading candidate for US presidency.
It's really something to think and even to worry, what if such person really become US President?
God, save us Smiley
Only US citizens can stop and ban him now.
Activity: 616
December 10, 2015, 01:21:16 PM
It´s not 1/7th but between 1/4th and 1/5th of mankind. Could even be a little more that 1/4th.
legendary
December 10, 2015, 01:16:10 PM
I'm sure Trump is wearing better deodorant than Ban.

But his idea of "Banning" all those Syrian refugees is probably a good idea. After all, they may not be wearing any deodorant at all!

Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 10, 2015, 01:11:57 PM
Muslims represent 1/7 people across the world and actually have a lower chance of being a terrorist than White Americans. North Koreans are banned from entering the country not because of fears of terrorist attacks but instead to limit their technology and economical power as a punishment for their aggression. If Donald Trump wanted to ban ISIS members from entering it would be one thing. But banning 1/7 people for something that causes no more terrorism than Christianity is just silly.

What an irony? Do you really think that White non-Hispanic Americans are more at a risk of perpetrating terrorist attacks when compared to Muslims? I don't think so. Also, I have never heard of North Koreans committing any terrorist attacks, either inside or outside their country. The reason why Trump want to ban Muslims from entering the United States is due to the fact that 99.99% of all the terrorists in the world are Muslims.
Activity: 994
December 10, 2015, 02:56:16 AM

Link of stuff he's said: http://www.bustle.com/articles/90679-the-16-worst-donald-trump-quotes-are-all-the-evidence-you-need-that-hell-never-and

Found this interesting petition online. Recommend signing it to make the United States a better place.

http://wh.gov/ivw3a

Accepting all and living together is all the holy books teaching us. Not accepting Muslims or other religion will destroy the Government ruling capacity. Just take If China become ruling country around world will they say Buddhism people only enter into china. This is wrong buddies.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
December 10, 2015, 01:32:01 AM
Somebody may want to take a look at Japan as an example. They don't seem to have terrorism, but then they don't really let Muslims in either. The Japanese view Islam as a dangerous religion and publicly discourage it. You cannot pray in groups in public or you face stiff fines. And since they beheaded the two Japanese guys a few months ago, Japan has taken an even harsher approach towards Muslims.
Pages:
Jump to: