Pages:
Author

Topic: Ban Donald Trump - page 5. (Read 6018 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 11, 2015, 02:17:36 PM
someone who say that every muslim is a terrorist, even if it's only 1%?

I wouldn't be having a problem if it was 1%. If it was so, then I would have been the first person to condemn Trump. But unfortunately that is not the case. More than half of the British Muslims believe that suicide attacks against civilian targets within the United Kingdom are justified, if they are done in order to defend Islam. The situation is no different in Germany and France.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 11, 2015, 02:13:13 PM
It's like saying every German is a Nazi. Or every American is Fat and Stupid.
Or all Chinese can Kung-Fu.
False. Muslim is not a race.

But do you want realy somebody with so much HATE in the heart to be the president?
Do you want war monger Hillary instead?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
December 11, 2015, 02:11:43 PM
The Hitler argument is bullshit. Every politician is now compared with Hitler.  Hitler Obama, Hilter Bush, Hitler Merkel, Hitler Putin.
Free speech should be preserved, its one of the few rights not taken away in America.

Who say he is not allowed to free speech? He can say whatever he want. Of course it's his right.
But do you want realy somebody with so much HATE in the heart to be the president?

He is a racist. Plain and simple. An evil man. Blinded by his own fear and hate.

And related to free speech:
https://xkcd.com/1357/

He use the fear of the people to archive his own goals.

We have politicans here in germany that try the exact same thing.
They say "see, all turkish immigrants are criminals".

It's a lie. Nothing more. Don't be a Sheep.

Thank you for your message. I'm in the front of the mirror now, in the process of training my gestures and mimics. Of course, I've allowed myself to alter the order of some words there... But it's irrelevant, since your message is perfectly suitable for that purpose. I guess that I'll look like a Trump during the tomorrow speech.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
December 11, 2015, 01:59:49 PM

This racist should be banned from running in presidential election because a person with so much of hatred in heart can never do anything good to anyone he is new age hitler

Who would make the decision to ban him? I think you mean NOT THE VOTERS but somebody WHO KNOWS BEST FOR US.

Does that sum it up?

Lol...
legendary
December 11, 2015, 01:58:59 PM
Is this some sort of liberals whining topic? Where my popcorns?
Yes.  We invite all whiners to whine while we win.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 11, 2015, 01:55:31 PM
Is this some sort of liberals whining topic? Where my popcorns?
Activity: 420
December 11, 2015, 01:40:52 PM
The Hitler argument is bullshit. Every politician is now compared with Hitler.  Hitler Obama, Hilter Bush, Hitler Merkel, Hitler Putin.
Free speech should be preserved, its one of the few rights not taken away in America.

Who say he is not allowed to free speech? He can say whatever he want. Of course it's his right.

He is a racist. Plain and simple. An evil man. Blinded by his own fear and hate.

And related to free speech:
https://xkcd.com/1357/

He use the fear of the people to archive his own goals.

We have politicans here in germany that try the exact same thing.
They say "see, all turkish immigrants are criminals".

It's a lie. Nothing more. Don't be a Sheep.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 11, 2015, 01:35:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
December 11, 2015, 01:08:20 PM
This racist should be banned from running in presidential election because a person with so much of hatred in heart can never do anything good to anyone he is new age hitler

You can say whatever you want. But still, if the choice has to be made between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, I'll go for the latter. At the most Trump will ban Muslim immigrants from the United States, if he becomes the POTUS. On the other hand, if the Pinocchibitch becomes the POTUS, she will trigger the WW3, which will cause hundreds of millions of deaths.
Activity: 560
December 11, 2015, 10:22:04 AM
Donald Trump is a real joke and to be honest not a genuine contender in winning. I really do not think he has any chance of winning.

He should not be banned as it is better to have things in the open where people can challenge him publicly. Some of the things he has come out with about muslim's or women for example is quite ridiculous. He really is more of an entertainer and self promoter than a real contender. Anyway i am pretty sure the American people will make the right choice and just ignore him.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
December 11, 2015, 08:12:19 AM

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 11, 2015, 07:08:31 AM
What about the freedom of speech? Donald Trump has never instigated violence towards any particular minority ethnic group. He has only proposed to place restrictions upon Muslims and other immigrants entering the United States. A large section of the American population is concerned about the abrupt demographic changes caused by the unlimited immigration. They want this to stop.

Donald Trump has the rights to speak out his mind. The American has banned many kinds of people entering the US.
legendary
December 11, 2015, 05:25:57 AM

I hear your Fuhrer of a leader does not like Trump.  Not one bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqWJEVKMLc
December 11, 2015, 05:02:06 AM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 11, 2015, 04:53:05 AM
Activity: 616
December 11, 2015, 04:14:39 AM
December 11, 2015, 02:58:12 AM
Give him chance for Christ sake or USA will turn into poor, multicultural shithole.

You are aware that the USA always where multicultural?
Your ALL comes from foreigners. Without exception. Except, of course Indians.

Even in your genes are guaranteed German, French, Spanish, English and what not.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
December 11, 2015, 02:27:26 AM
At least Trump is honest and straight person. He talk exactly what he thinks that is a huge plus in my book. I don't want another lying politician who will sweet talk and spouting nonsense about equality and fraternity. Trump is speaking the truth, you can disagree with him but he is right. He is a man with a plan and wish the best for America.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
December 11, 2015, 12:19:47 AM
 It hearts my ears and head everytime Trump opens his mouth.  he should be banned to live in a Muslim country.
legendary
December 10, 2015, 11:05:20 PM
Trump (again) does not understand what a President can and cannot do. He does not understand that the position he is running for is not "King". As soon as he does, he will quit.

Really?  I could have swore Obama was playing king.
Pages:
Jump to: