Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 22. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
August 29, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
if anyone is freaking out over a ,p&d team just showed up and left. really, if folks could just see the vol , at times for what it is, they couldn't get that off so well. But there is no godd reason for having doubts over Bnca Team, BTC ,going up isn't hurting us. Chill, it's always darkest before the storms end, Wak Hands, stop selling, your making a big MISSTAKE.
banca price is now at 5 sats according to the coinmarketcap
its good token with a great potential
we are not freaking out and still holding my banca tokens
looks at the marketcap all the cryptos are now in green and seems that the bull run is ahead
i hope banca will go up again soon

Even if i freak out because of price tank, believe me selling is not an option for me especially when i bought into Banca way higher than present price, all i can do now is to hope that the team will continue to develop and increase the infrastructure of this platform, this way there will be value attached to the token otherwise, it will be another shit coin with no value whatsoever.
i think this is the best buy time of banca tokens because the price is really low at the time
and if sell right now gets almost nothing and if we buy now then we can gets great amount of banca token in small amount of eth
banca is good coin even if iots price touches 1 sat
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 29, 2018, 04:43:57 AM
if anyone is freaking out over a ,p&d team just showed up and left. really, if folks could just see the vol , at times for what it is, they couldn't get that off so well. But there is no godd reason for having doubts over Bnca Team, BTC ,going up isn't hurting us. Chill, it's always darkest before the storms end, Wak Hands, stop selling, your making a big MISSTAKE.
looks at the marketcap all the cryptos are now in green and seems that the bull run is ahead

Even if i freak out because of price tank, believe me selling is not an option for me especially when i bought into Banca way higher than present price, all i can do now is to hope that the team will continue to develop and increase the infrastructure of this platform, this way there will be value attached to the token otherwise, it will be another shit coin with no value whatsoever.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
August 28, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:06:26 AM
What I don’t get is... I am buying into all kinds of shit coins atm and they all list on stocks.exchange so easy, like within a week of applying and they are nothing compared to Banca!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
I can show you 20 projects which are dead zombies and doing much worse than Banca
so what?
what`s the point of compering?
why should I look at dcn? what do I get from that?

Banca back at 6 sats after hitting 60 a couple of months ago. Will be a big winner in the next bullrun is my guess. Last chance to get in cheap!
Activity: 98
August 25, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
there are people here who are smart and have lots of business experience in traditional markets, but might be that they don`t know how crypto projects and exchanges work, so it is not a problem for me to explain to them
of course if there are moonboys who ask when binance just for the sake of asking, then I don`t care Smiley
Activity: 130
August 25, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
My 2 cents is banca team needs to make coinai a little bit more user friendly for your average person to use it. I myself can't use it and would very much like to..
A PDF doesn't clear the cobwebs. At least for me, but I'm sure I'm not the only one
Tutorials on the coinai page or youtube would move a mountain for me as far as understanding
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2018, 10:59:10 PM
Banca is on the move. Banca will stay in HitBTC no worries
Activity: 131
August 24, 2018, 09:28:09 AM
banca is gonna get delisting from fcoin. Could someone capable explain this with logic to me. Why delisting?
Activity: 127
August 24, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
Hello
Delist is never good news to be bought but may effect on massive dump...
Have you just waken up?Wink  Banca has been stopped trading there few weeks ago already Huh??
Activity: 124
August 24, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
Hello
Delist is never good news to be bought but may effect on massive dump...
copper member
Activity: 82
August 24, 2018, 03:19:33 AM

Please find #CoinAI manual in Korean in here

한국인 사용자를 위한 #CoinAi 매뉴얼이 있습니다. 확인해보세요!

https://www.banca.world/coinai/pdf/user_manual_korean.pdf
copper member
Activity: 82
August 24, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
Dear community,👨‍👨‍👦

As mentioned, we are changing to bi-weekly reports, so the next one will come out next Friday. Rest assured, Banca team is always working hard and building more products and delivering more utility to Banca token. 👊👏

Meanwhile, please do not forget to withdraw all your Banca tokens from Fcoin before August 29th.

We will not be liable if you have not withdrawn them in a due time.

For more details please check this announcement from Fcoin about our voluntary delisting: https://support.fcoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007925573 👈👈👈🙏
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
Banca builds a dynamic eco chain using AI and an expert-based system that includes automated management, to serve the global cryptocurrency community. Mechanically, the Banca Platform analyzes Big Data and provides the right services that are tailored to the specific needs of our individual users.
Activity: 72
August 22, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
Look at the market many tokens are dead banca is still at a good place. Wait for BTC ETF and also a bullish market like 2017 than you are going to be ..........
Activity: 27
August 22, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Does anyone have any transparency into the operating budget for Banca?  Has Artem mentioned how long they can weather a bear market and keep the lights on?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
August 21, 2018, 12:13:07 AM
Hodling $BANCA for long term it's a solid project with great team

I hope so. I was holding this long term and I didn't expect this to drop this hard. I started buying at 55 sats down to 50 sats. Good luck with my long term investment. I didn't consider cut loss as I was thinking long term. So I am interested what Banca delivers in a year or 2.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Hodling $BANCA for long term it's a solid project with great team
Activity: 74
August 20, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
The price going down during a bear market, and team working on platform and releasing CoinAI? How does that make Banca a scam? People just don't understand what a scam is.
Working product that brings utility to the token means Banca is definately not a scam.
Activity: 72
August 20, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
What you think guys. After official delisting of FCoin will see another exchange soon?
Pages:
Jump to: