Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 21. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:02:57 PM
How much BANCA should fall we can freely say it's officially broke?One cannot eat utilities,no matter how much of them are around.Hope not being banned for this.
Activity: 80
September 07, 2018, 12:02:10 PM
The real problem in this entire market is still ETH.  It is still incredibly overvalued from 2017 and needs to go way down on the ETH/BTC ratio - and in $$ value.  BTC is being dragged down by it and we won't see a real reversal until ETH is way lower or people are buying it up again based on some big news.  If the ETF gets delayed again which can happen anytime this month I guess we make a final plunge below 6K.  The market manipulators want ultra cheap BTC to stock up before the Bakkt exchange and the ETF is approved.
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 04:16:02 AM
Your project sounds good, the idea and the concept of the project is very good, your professional team work was awesome. That's the reason to connect the users to the project so keep it up guys and the best for your bright future. Smiley
Activity: 8
September 07, 2018, 01:11:34 AM
I think Banca track the performance of all primary market and projects the secondary market is running on its platform, maintain data on blockchain and generate automatic reports, cannot be damaged. In the transaction process, customers can choose the service provider that they trust or the application of comprehensive comments provided by the platform after handling big data to support asset transactions digital.
Activity: 3
September 04, 2018, 11:59:40 PM
It would be great to see Banca in other platforms to market what is in your project to consolidate truthfully and consolidate it may be to have a deal binance Bitfrex Other means of exchange which would be interesting to the people in general Consolidation The Token of Utility Mastering Products and New Contracts exchanges .
Banca It has a great team
Media
Creativity Project
Great Financial Proactivity.
Activity: 36
September 04, 2018, 05:39:48 PM
Hi guys. What a good and interesting business. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 04, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
always check news first if you think that banca is not a good project then you should leave and don't spent your money on a project that called good and have potential by anyone's here or anywhere. just research first
here is some news content about banca on 26 august : https://medium.com/@CrytoCoins/coinai-part-1-overview-79536dead673
check it out and keep an eye on news alert here on telegram official news channel: https://t.me/BancaPublic
join now

Thanks for the links but i don't trade news.
And all i see to date is a classic p&d chart, huge supply and no new listings/liquidity to enter the coin.
Anyway, i will be glad to be wrong now and wish good luck to the investors who had bought Banca in May  Smiley
in may banca price was high and i think price was about 50 sat and up
i bought some at that point but also bought more banca tokens recently under 8 sat now i have a good amount of banca
right now i am waiting for some banca pump and by pump means not fake pumps
i hope banca will again go to its all time high value
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:06:31 AM
always check news first if you think that banca is not a good project then you should leave and don't spent your money on a project that called good and have potential by anyone's here or anywhere. just research first
here is some news content about banca on 26 august : https://medium.com/@CrytoCoins/coinai-part-1-overview-79536dead673
check it out and keep an eye on news alert here on telegram official news channel: https://t.me/BancaPublic
join now

Thanks for the links but i don't trade news.
And all i see to date is a classic p&d chart, huge supply and no new listings/liquidity to enter the coin.
Anyway, i will be glad to be wrong now and wish good luck to the investors who had bought Banca in May  Smiley
September 03, 2018, 12:03:45 AM
Seria Genial ver a Banca en otros Plataformas comercializándose Que en en sus proyectos para consolidar veridicamente e consolidad puede ser tener un trato  binance bitfrex otro medios de intercambio lo cual seria interesante a la gente en general consolidaría el Token de Utilidad masificando productos y nuevos tratados con intercambios.
Banca Cuenta con un gran equipo
Medios de  comunicación
Creatividad Proyecto
Gran Pro actividad Financiera.
September 02, 2018, 11:52:44 PM
Si es verdad a Banca le falta otros medios de intercambio que masifiquen su estructura financiera el cual sea mas llamativo mas revalidada por la multitud
Activity: 51
September 01, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
1. Unlike many other projects,  Banca has delivered a product,  a real utility for Banca token
2. Banca team is working hard even when the market is in bear and market sentiment is low
3. Banca team has a long-term vision
Activity: 80
September 01, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
Another thing to do is add the possibility of buy banca (or banca doing it internally with clients fiat)directly at coinai web with fiat. It will add a  lot of users
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2018, 02:30:51 PM
Soon team will disclose 2nd utility of Banca. Thus Banca will become a token with multiple utilities. Only few tokens have this property. Banca has high potential and is designed to remain long term in crypto business. Even in bear market team Banca is delivering unique products and within scheduled time. I am really amazed to see the project going forward

If that is the impact that will be caused by banca, in my opinion it is very good for its future development, of course it will maintain the trust of all investors and the public.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
August 31, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Soon team will disclose 2nd utility of Banca. Thus Banca will become a token with multiple utilities. Only few tokens have this property. Banca has high potential and is designed to remain long term in crypto business. Even in bear market team Banca is delivering unique products and within scheduled time. I am really amazed to see the project going forward
Activity: 148
August 31, 2018, 10:48:11 AM
A bitcoin whale has recently moved over 111,000 bitcoin and bitcoin cash to over 80 wallets, each with nearly 1,000 BTC in it, at press time worth about $6.9 million. The funds had previously been scattered to numerous addresses with 100 BTC each.
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a
Activity: 132
August 31, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
What is coinAi's price prediction on bitcoin after five years??
Anyone can answer??
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 03:46:37 AM
Activity: 39
August 30, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
I guess the only downside to coinAI is that I can't pay in fiat too... I have friends that are interested in crypto... I always recommend coinAI but unfortunately they don't want to buy cryptocurrency to use CoinAI. As they want to know what the cryptocurrency is doing before purchasing.
Activity: 58
August 30, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
Hard to give timeline. XD I believe altseason is pretty close as ETH/BTCis bottoming at 0.786 fibonacci levels and as Ethereum is bound to proce development of BTC and ERC20 is bound on Ethereum. And eth is about to give a hail to the north.
Activity: 59
August 30, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
just noticed , a big chunck of BTC gone from order book BTC/BANCA someone got off big. That number in the order book to me is most important. It is how much buying power is in that netwrk for this token. Smaller it gets, the less sells will go through at anytime. That number stays up, plenty of buying power for BTC/BANCA When its low , we go low.
Pages:
Jump to: