Pages:
Author

Topic: BANCA - page 23. (Read 41335 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
August 18, 2018, 12:02:37 AM
Market is depressing. If you trade BTC on it’s way up, you will grow. Banca support at 6-7 satoshi. I hope it’s not break 5 satoshi level. Then our portfolio go to drain.

yeah, the market is very depressing and has caused a lot of panic selling lately but now i can see some %up for some coins while our dear Banca is still very red and down, i already know a lot of patient is required to see a decent gains in banca long term, for now am in loss in banca. Sad
from yesterday the market looks fine a little bit. coins and tokens are gaining some value now
banca is still very low at price value just one step up from 6 sat to 7 sat
banca is good token but right now its very cheap
according to the supply per banca value should be at 45 to 50 sat
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:21:10 AM
Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Keep track of your progress
copper member
Activity: 82
August 17, 2018, 05:04:15 AM
copper member
Activity: 60
August 17, 2018, 04:44:20 AM
Good Luck!
copper member
August 17, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
Dear Community, we are changing to bi-weekly reports, but rest assured, we will inform you of any important updates about $Banca right away!
As always we have more exciting news to come up, this is just the beginning. 😉 #bancaarmy #crypto

https://medium.com/@nausokolarti1/banca-project-update-17-08-2018-1dbb1a8ea129
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
All the coins are up. I can finally afford my McDonald's meal. Nothing to be unhappy about
Activity: 29
August 16, 2018, 11:36:27 PM
Market is depressing. If you trade BTC on it’s way up, you will grow. Banca support at 6-7 satoshi. I hope it’s not break 5 satoshi level. Then our portfolio go to drain.
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 11:28:19 PM
There are other good projects but i feel like im cheating on BANCA. BANCA is my girl idk of i could invest in another girl. All the tome and effort
copper member
August 16, 2018, 12:12:58 AM
🔥 Announcement 🔥

CoinAI Beta version is now officially online! 🚀

Now all users can gain access to VIP functions through subscription with BANCA tokens! Besides, please check out our brand-new home page for CoinAI. The new layout is designed to emphasize the interaction of the community and to make CoinAI more user-friendly.

👉Head to https://www.banca.world/coinai/index.html and try it out now!

Again, thanks for your support of BANCA project and we will continue to make more great utilities for BANCA token.  👏👏👏

Thus Banca will be considered as utility token. Hitbtc is a good exchange with large volume. In this bear market good news do not work that well. People will interact with CoinAi but it will take time. We will not see nice pump soon but we will for sure. There are very few tokens with real use and Banca is one of them. Soon Banca will be traded in other large exchanges. Thanks team for your hard work. I also like the new interface of CoiAi web page. Hope for the best

Thanks a lot for your support, we have more exciting news to come, but yes, hopefully the market recovers soon!
we need some good news about banca right now banca price is too low
only 6 sat today i bought banca tokens at 18 to 20 sat
but i am trying to buy more at current price its too cheap
i need to buy 500K more banca at 5 sat gonna put my order at exchange
Activity: 126
August 15, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
Banca builds a dynamic Banca eco chain using AI and an expert-based system that includes automatic management. Platform Banca analyzes Big Data and provides appropriate services that are tailored to the specific needs of individual users.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
August 15, 2018, 11:43:48 PM
🔥 Announcement 🔥

Now all users can gain access to VIP functions through subscription with BANCA tokens! Besides, please check out our brand-new home page for CoinAI. The new layout is designed to emphasize the interaction of the community and to make CoinAI more user-friendly.

Again, thanks for your support of BANCA project and we will continue to make more great utilities for BANCA token.  👏👏👏

Thus Banca will be considered as utility token. Hitbtc is a good exchange with large volume. In this bear market good news do not work that well. People will interact with CoinAi but it will take time. We will not see nice pump soon but we will for sure. There are very few tokens with real use and Banca is one of them. Soon Banca will be traded in other large exchanges. Thanks team for your hard work. I also like the new interface of CoiAi web page. Hope for the best

Thanks a lot for your support, we have more exciting news to come, but yes, hopefully the market recovers soon!
we need some good news about banca right now banca price is too low
only 6 sat today i bought banca tokens at 18 to 20 sat
but i am trying to buy more at current price its too cheap
i need to buy 500K more banca at 5 sat gonna put my order at exchange
copper member
August 15, 2018, 09:51:48 PM
🔥 Announcement 🔥

Again, thanks for your support of BANCA project and we will continue to make more great utilities for BANCA token.  👏👏👏

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
August 15, 2018, 02:00:32 PM
🔥 Announcement 🔥

copper member
August 15, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
🔥 Announcement 🔥

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
August 14, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Whole crypto market is bleeding. BTC has lost 26% of its value where Ether has lost 40% of its value from last month. Bitcoin has held up relatively well versus Ethereum. ICOs that have raised a lot of money are really feeling a lot of pain. A lot of fake, useless, scam tokens will be vanished soon. And it is really good news for banca or other good projects. Many money will enter into these good projects. I am still holding few millions of banca and I hope, good days are coming soon
Activity: 85
August 14, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
If this little up and down swing of ALTS an tokens, you truely are not in the right game of investment an trading. Need prices to always be up to gain. You really need a new investment idea. Just saying, fearless does Crypto, these are not stock companies.
Activity: 102
August 14, 2018, 08:58:06 AM
I just bought 8 mil banca. I am a believer. At this point i m investing out if faith because i can t envision where the future will take us.
copper member
August 12, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Crypto community has been dependant on SEC. That was never the case before. On december 17  btc was not that "regulated and price was higher. Only remains to hold and wait.

Yes, agree, and then every other coin is dependant on BTC....
Activity: 131
August 12, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
everyone is waiting for the SEC decision on ETF. after the adoption of this instrument, the market will explode. Let's see what happens on September 30th. they can defer or not accept and the market again to the bottom. it is the manipulation of the market.
Activity: 124
August 12, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

Crypto community has been dependant on SEC. That was never the case before. On december 17  btc was not that "regulated and price was higher. Only remains to hold and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: