Pages:
Author

Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet? - page 4. (Read 230431 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
October 29, 2016, 01:13:12 PM
It depends...

I don't want to be paid in Bitcoin because of possible price fluctuations.

So, I will always have both of them.

Grin

Bitcoin Stability depends primarily upon the extraction and not only on popularity. In the end, we can talk about safety first and foremost a bank account or bitcoin wallet. The bank has more confidence, but bitcoin wallet can be secured in several ways, too.
Activity: 150
October 29, 2016, 10:30:14 AM
bank safety
Already, some countries are willing to accept bitcoin, and thus it is that the banking system will also cooperate with cryptocurrency. Perhaps experience blockchain they recovered.

yes true but not all country
but is bank still above save in compare bitcoin wallet
If the world leaders of the country will promote, or at least recognize bitcoin currency, then it is a big step on the way bitcoin. Then other countries will not be, at least to prohibit cryptocurrency.
Activity: 234
Merit: 250
October 29, 2016, 10:05:25 AM
In near future bitcoin Wallet is become more popular, because it is more safe & secure.
still you are right but i will say here the matter is of which one is safe and in my opinion bank is safe because we can reverse the money transactions with the help of bank systems ( if by mistake we have send the money )
so both of them are best .
In order to clearly answer the question of what is best banks or bitcoin wallets, then you need to understand that today is better suited to the population of a country. There are countries which do not recognize cryptocurrency and bitcoin is where prohibited. Here also are the centers of the struggle for the banking sector. And bitcoin might lose.
Activity: 336
October 27, 2016, 01:21:42 AM
In near future bitcoin Wallet is become more popular, because it is more safe & secure.
still you are right but i will say here the matter is of which one is safe and in my opinion bank is safe because we can reverse the money transactions with the help of bank systems ( if by mistake we have send the money )
so both of them are best .
Activity: 509
October 27, 2016, 12:56:05 AM
bank safety
Already, some countries are willing to accept bitcoin, and thus it is that the banking system will also cooperate with cryptocurrency. Perhaps experience blockchain they recovered.

yes true but not all country
but is bank still above save in compare bitcoin wallet
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 26, 2016, 03:15:54 PM
Activity: 152
October 25, 2016, 06:39:24 PM
bank safety
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
October 23, 2016, 07:49:14 PM
suddenly soon the banks will accept deposits in bitcoins? then everything will collapse) but seriously, of course to keep everything in your btc wallet is better
rkg
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
I would choose Bitcoin wallet because we can do unlimited transactions in bitcoins wallet but bank have restrictions and income tax etc. Smiley
Activity: 284
October 23, 2016, 05:22:42 PM
Bank or Bitcoin wallet?

Always Bitcoin wallet.  Smiley
And what about the cash. It has not so much popular bitcoin to refuse to banking services. After all, even a bottle of water can be bought for real money instead of bitcoin. Infrastructure for cryptocurrency yet.
If we talk about the prospects, the fact that bitcoin will become popular still can not avoid, and why bitcoin wallets come in the first place rather than banks.
Activity: 279
October 23, 2016, 05:10:16 PM
Bank or Bitcoin wallet?

And what about the cash. It has not so much popular bitcoin to refuse to banking services. After all, even a bottle of water can be bought for real money instead of bitcoin. Infrastructure for cryptocurrency yet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 23, 2016, 05:02:18 PM
Bank or Bitcoin wallet?

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
October 23, 2016, 05:01:43 PM
It depends...

I don't want to be paid in Bitcoin because of possible price fluctuations.

So, I will always have both of them.

Grin

Activity: 243
October 23, 2016, 04:57:18 PM
iam choose bitcoin because with bitcoin my money is grow
in saving in bank only saving not grow
Sure to use bank is very risky, but now even the rent payments without the bank does not pay. We are forced to either trust them.
Activity: 140
October 21, 2016, 05:46:39 PM
I prefer bitcoin wallet too. If you have juristic problem for example the government can block your bank account but they can never block your bitcoin wallet Smiley This is the best thing for choosing bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 202
October 21, 2016, 02:31:30 PM
always bitcoin wallet
Activity: 284
October 21, 2016, 01:52:15 PM
I still choose tye bitcoin wallet than the banks. Why? Because banks can control your money while in the bitcoin wallet, you're the one who's have the power to control your money.

And as the bank controls your money? After all, he has no right to do so. I have kept some of the money in the bank, as part of its Bitcoin wallet. I feel so comfortable
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 21, 2016, 01:21:54 PM
Both have a place to exist. because everyone wants bitcoin stable, I think bitcoin will evolve in the future maybe stable
Activity: 84
October 21, 2016, 01:00:32 PM
I still choose tye bitcoin wallet than the banks. Why? Because banks can control your money while in the bitcoin wallet, you're the one who's have the power to control your money.

am using bitcoin wallet, I withdraw all of my funds in my bitcoin wallet to my bank account.
Activity: 350
October 21, 2016, 06:06:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: