Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 18. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Are you going to cooperate with any banks ?
And what major partners are you negotiating with at the moment ?

as I understand at the moment they already cooperate with banks and other organizations. Perhaps they will build a state blockchain.

In fact, these technologies will help save billions of dollars at the state level and it will be just fine.

I have not yet seen any official announcements regarding the team negotiating with any countries
Activity: 15

as I understand the listing of coins on the canadian exchange has already occurred. So everyone who wants can buy coins and earn income.

10% a year is actually not very much. The main thing is that it can become a worldwide means of payment. since gold is respected in every country

in the long run, I'm sure it will.
If there are many partners around the world it can really become a new means of payment.

as I understand the listing of coins on the canadian exchange has already occurred. So everyone who wants can buy coins and earn income.

10% a year is actually not very much. The main thing is that it can become a worldwide means of payment. since gold is respected in every country

that's exactly why I was interested in this coin. But I do not quite understand how long it will take to launch the opportunity to receive passive income .

the possibility of passive income will be after the full launch of the project. Now, in fact, you can buy coins. But since volatility is low, it will not work at the moment.

read about how that you received listing on one of exchanges.
Please tell me with what other exchanges you are negotiating for the implementation of this project ?

there are already many exchanges where you can buy tokens. And the fact that the listing is happening so fast it tells me a lot. We will be able to see a really popular project.
I liked that the team did not conduct any sales rounds. That is, they did not demand money from the community and therefore we can conclude that this is a self-sufficient project.

It's just great news I'm sure I can support the project now. So that successes will simply huge.

everything will depend on the partners that the team will be able to connect. Now I like how the project works and in the media I read that more and more people accept coins as a means of payment.

there is a lot of news in the media now. But it is necessary that stores around the world accept the coin as a means of payment in this case, the success will be simply huge.

that's exactly why I was interested in this coin. But I do not quite understand how long it will take to launch the opportunity to receive passive income .

now I really like the project and I think that soon we will see something new .
On the technological side it is interesting for me and the peg to gold is excellent.

Yes I really liked the concept and I am sure that in the future it can become a new means of payment.
I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops
Activity: 2

BCR token on the CMC platform!

This platform helps users to keep up on the recent events. cmc.io provides the information about the most recent market data, the current market capitalization, exchanges, blockchain news, ICOs and actual rates.

➡️ We hasten to share with you the great news: now you can find our token here: https://cmc.io/coins/bankcoin-reserve

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/12/05/imagecf3846c2912204c2.md.png

Congratulations to you. This is still an important event for the development of the project. This will make the coin as popular as possible
Activity: 3

now it's one of the best projects I've seen. I like the economy and how it will work for users. Passive income is much higher than in banks and this is excellent.

In fact, no one can offer such conditions for us now.
I have already bought some coins and now I am waiting for the announcement from the team.
Activity: 8
do I understand correctly that you plan to use your own blockchain ? Or will it be a bitcoin blockchain ? I don't really understand this point .

that's just fine. The team has not conducted sales rounds but the project is developing so rapidly and I am happy about it.
copper member
Activity: 54
Does the team plan to develop its own blockchain in the future? Is there any information about this?
BCR has its own native blockchain.

Please tell me can you guarantee the anonymity of your users? Will the mixing of a transaction as in the dash ?
Bankcoin Reserve utilises powerful cryptography to give ownership of an address and the crypto-assets associated with it, through a combination of public and private keys, made up of combinations of random numbers and letter. This solves the issue of stolen identity as addresses are not directly associated with users’ identity, whilst also being difficult to compromise. Private keys are even more secure as they are considerably longer. It is in this way that blockchain offers a greater level of security to the individual user as it removes the need for weak and easily compromised passwords and online identities.

what is the minimum number of coins I need to run nodes ? Is there a minimum quantity ?
The Bankcoin network maintains a minimum transaction fee of 0.0001 BCR which is applied to most transactions containing 7,500 BCR or less. Any transactions containing more that 7,500 BCR will incur a transaction fee in proportion to the transaction size and network variables, at that particular time.

in what country is your project registered and do you have an office ? I would like to understand that everything is as legal as possible.

I think the project has all the licenses. Since they have 9 patents already now and it would be logical to assume that everything is as legal as possible.
Activity: 5

as I understand at the moment they already cooperate with banks and other organizations. Perhaps they will build a state blockchain.

In fact, these technologies will help save billions of dollars at the state level and it will be just fine.

Let's see how the project will develop further . Now a lot will depend on how many partners the team will be able to connect the team around the world for the next year.
read about how that you received listing on one of exchanges.
Please tell me with what other exchanges you are negotiating for the implementation of this project ?
Activity: 8

It will be beneficial both for business and for ordinary users. there is simply a huge prospect in this from the technological side. Since it will be a worldwide means of payment in the future.
Activity: 12
now I really like the project and I think that soon we will see something new .
On the technological side it is interesting for me and the peg to gold is excellent.
Pages:
Jump to: