Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 22. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

But how will it be possible to provide a 10% per year without inflation ?

This is a good question. And I think that the team already takes into account these awards so that this does not affect the price of coins and they remain a stable means of payment.
Activity: 7
I don’t understand how this company will make money? That would be very important to me. Since any business is created precisely for this purpose.
Activity: 5
tell me where I can read about partners who will accept this coin as a means of payment. It would be very interesting for me.
I will continue to monitor the work of the project and I like how everything is developing. Because the wallet is already ready and staking will be launched in the near future.
Activity: 8

please give some links regarding the media in which your project is presented. It’s just that it’s also important to trust the project as much as possible.

now there is information in the media. You can find a lot of information on this in Google.
And there were announcements about partners in Australia.

Yes, now the project is actively developing in this region, but as I understand it, it will also be very popular in Asia and around the world. Since getting passive income is a huge motivation right now.
Activity: 14

tell me where I can read about partners who will accept this coin as a means of payment. It would be very interesting for me.

It will still be very important how quickly the project will scale. I mean, thousands of partners will need to be signed in the near future.

The fact that the coin will have low volatility is very important. But at the same time, investors are interested in multiplying their capital several times.

Now many are looking for something more stable in the market. But we are used to the fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset. So changing the attitude of society will not be so simple.

passive income will be a good motivation to buy coins and therefore the team will be able to build a decentralized network very quickly.

This will be one of the pluses. so that you can build a really working network. I mean that the project will be of real benefit to people and not just the speculative component.
The project may collaborate with state authorities. It can also cooperate with banks. Due to the fact that they have unique patents.
I would like to see a vision of the team about this.

Why did you decide to use gold as a coin price? Why not just use the us dollar? It seems so much easier to understand.

Here is just a simple answer since the dollar in many countries is not in authority.
And gold is recognized all over the world.

this is a plus. For me personally, gold is also a more reputable means of payment.
So I'm as interested as possible in the implementation of the project now.
Activity: 18
When can we expect an exchange that lets you deposit your BCR?

The fact that the coin will have low volatility is very important. But at the same time, investors are interested in multiplying their capital several times.

Now many are looking for something more stable in the market. But we are used to the fact that cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset. So changing the attitude of society will not be so simple.

Yes now it will be very important for many users. since the bear market has been going on for more than a year.

There will be a stable income of 10% per annum regardless of the market. This will be the most important. . That is, I want to get a stable passive income.

Yes now it will be very important for many users. since the bear market has been going on for more than a year.
I think that this will not change in the near future. And so many people will look for more stable tools in order to earn income.

Now this is one of the best models I've seen. So how to get a stable income without any risk. It looks like a good asset to me.

But how will it be possible to provide a 10% per year without inflation ?
Activity: 20

What about listing on exchanges? Will it be listing on conventional crypto exchanges or something else ?

the team announced that it would be simultaneously a huge number of platforms. But I do not see any reason to sell coins if they really bring a stable income.

this is my dream. Get income and do nothing for it. If the team can really provide it, the demand will be huge.

passive income will be a good motivation to buy coins and therefore the team will be able to build a decentralized network very quickly.

Why did you decide to use gold as a coin price? Why not just use the us dollar? It seems so much easier to understand.

Here is just a simple answer since the dollar in many countries is not in authority.
And gold is recognized all over the world.

«Blockchain Prophecy»

Did you know that blockchain technology is a unique gateway allowing us to shift from the current debt-and-interest-based economic system to a model that creates wealth from receiving and selling assets?

This is exactly what our book, «Blockchain Prophecy», is about. It talks in detail about the principles and basics of the Bankcoin Reserve patents as well as their application in the real world. The book also looks into the eight patents registered with the World Intellectual Property Organization that help provide both financial and human security.

Besides, «Blockchain Prophecy» lays out the plan for a unique wealth accumulation instrument that suits both corporate and private individuals. The book provides deep insight into the practice of Islamic banking, and provides the Sharia-compliant financial models. This is brought about thanks to the patented Sharia-compliant Islamic banking innovation.

➡️ The book is available on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com.au/Blockchain-Prophecy-Gary-Gabriel-McAlister/dp/0648173704

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/11/29/image188c2760c74a1dac.md.png

I am impressed that the team has its own book. It will be necessary to read. It seems to me that this information can be really useful.

When I can read this book I will definitely tell you my opinion. It will be interesting for me.
In any case, the project has huge prospects.

please give some links regarding the media in which your project is presented. It’s just that it’s also important to trust the project as much as possible.

now there is information in the media. You can find a lot of information on this in Google.
And there were announcements about partners in Australia.

If you look it up on google, you will see all the stories about their partners. A lot are based in Australia, but they also have partners in America and all over Asia. Even real estates in Asia are accepting Bankcoin. I’ve also heard that a Mercedes dealership in Australia is accepting Bankcoin. This has me wondering if this is the first coin in the world that has monetary value before going on the crypto exchanges?

If there are many partners who will accept this as a means of payment, then essentially crypto exchange will not be so important.

There must be a lot of them in order to realize this opportunity. But when the coin becomes popular with this there will be no problems.

But for now I'll just wait for more news from the team in order to buy coins. as I understand now there is no such opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: