Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 26. (Read 5725 times)

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Did you know that the global economy is now at its turning point?

Thanks to fast digitization and the advancement of such technologies as blockchain and cryptocurrencies, market players today are able to reinterpret the very meaning of money and financial assets in general. This provides an excellent springboard for launching an inclusive financial revolution which is primarily focused on the interests of the people.

Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies in their current state as a mode of settlement are plagued with a plethora of vulnerabilities with one of the key among them being price volatility. It is the volatility of cryptocurrencies that stops most users from even considering cryptocurrencies as a stable method of payment, which ultimately makes these digital assets unusable for day-to-day life and commercial payments.

Bankcoin Reserve is a project that was developed for systematic elimination of these problems by establishing an innovational, universal and decentralized monetary system. The monetary system built as part of the project is focused primarily on efficiency, transparency, security and, above all, convenience.

🔺 To learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve project you can visit our official website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/.

Activity: 18

I liked that the team already has so many patents. This is really important and they really can get support from many countries.
I would like to know more about this.

It looks interesting but it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how much it will be in demand.
But the idea of building a blockchain that can be used by large corporations seems attractive to me.

Also, can we download the whitepaper without having to give the phone number? Name and email ad are fine, but I don't think phone number is necessary.

I agree. This should be available to everyone without having to supply so many details.
Activity: 5
are there any partners who are ready to support the project now at the moment ?
Who are you already negotiating with?
Activity: 7

Now I am amazed by the work of the team. I wonder if your codes have passed any audit? That would be very important to me.

You need to be sure that in the future every coin will be provided with gold. But audits are more likely to be needed in the future.

how will it be possible to provide such a volume of coins with a gold reserve? How real is this?

If I understand correctly the project will not have a direct connection with gold.
Activity: 6
If the Team manages to get BCR listed on Coinbase or even Kraken this will be HUGE.

Do you think it's really necessary now ? It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars to list on these exchanges and you have to understand that.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

I liked that the team already has so many patents. This is really important and they really can get support from many countries.

It looks interesting but it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how much it will be in demand.
But the idea of building a blockchain that can be used by large corporations seems attractive to me.

Securing patents is not a guarantee that the project will gonna be successful. They may have technical support but they need to attract as many users as they can to make it valuable in the market. Also, can we download the whitepaper without having to give the phone number? Name and email ad are fine, but I don't think phone number is necessary.

Activity: 14

I am also waiting when it will begin selling the coins.
thanks to the patents that the team has now it will be possible to draw conclusions that the team can even cooperate with the state.

If you downloaded the wallet now. You can write to e-mail the team and buy some coins to get passive income.
Activity: 4

I don't really understand what you have to do with this book. That would be really important to me.

buy and read this book. I don't understand what the problem is.
You better pay attention to the fact that the team already has 9 patents. This is very important.

anyway, this money will soon replace Fiat. Now China is investing $ 1 billion in blockchain development. That's a good sign.

now there is a lot of positive news but nevertheless the price of bitcoin is going down and I do not understand what this may be related to.

Yes many people are now looking for a more stable asset in order to use it for business or just for transactions.
copper member
Activity: 3

I have already downloaded the wallet for me and I am sure that I will be able to buy some coins in order to receive passive income. as I understand it this is the main meaning of the project.

as I understand it this will be the main meaning of this coin . And the fact that everyone will be able to earn income without any inflation is really cool.

There will be many factors that will affect your income. And you need to consider the fact that the purse will always need to keep open. This also needs to be considered.

I wonder why at the moment you pay so much attention to comply with Islamic laws?

here it seems to me that everything is quite simple it will be necessary for scaling.
I will continue to follow the news, but I think this is one of the top startups.

It's really going to be top. since such an unstable market will need a stable means of payment.

and it will just be a means to get dividends. And as I understand it has no more useful functions.
Activity: 4

I have already downloaded the wallet for me and I am sure that I will be able to buy some coins in order to receive passive income. as I understand it this is the main meaning of the project.

as I understand it this will be the main meaning of this coin . And the fact that everyone will be able to earn income without any inflation is really cool.

Yes, it all looks great and the fact that the team has ambitions to cooperate with the authorities of the state is beautiful.

I wonder why at the moment you pay so much attention to comply with Islamic laws?

here it seems to me that everything is quite simple it will be necessary for scaling.
I will continue to follow the news, but I think this is one of the top startups.

let's see what results the team will be able to show in the future. I think it will all be fine and we will be able to see a really large-scale project.

This will be fine for passive income. So I plan to buy coins anyway. It would be very profitable.

If the Team manages to get BCR listed on Coinbase or even Kraken this will be HUGE.

That would be just fine. But I do not know how much it will be real in the initial stages. I will wait for more news from the team.

I guess there would be a concern of the coin being dumped once listed on the exchange. They have 9 patents and a thorough whitepaper. I'm sure they have the solution to prevent this and keep BCR's value tethered to the ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over the previous month.

inflation is now a problem and the problem is international transactions. And in this, we can help business. Will help solve this problem.

Yes, for business it will be really cool . So the demand should be huge. I have long been looking for something similar to use as a means of payment.

in General, the economic model is close to me and the price will always be stable. That would be really cool.
copper member
FAQ: popular questions about the project

We continue releasing answers to frequently asked questions about the project. We want you to know everything you need about Bankcoin Reserve, that’s why we are ready to answer every question about the project. We believe transparency is one of the key aspects that differentiate projects with future from the rest.

Is the Bankcoin Reserve Technology patented?

Bankcoin Reserve has 8 patents that protect the innovations registered by Gary McAlister and AAA Blockchain. All information can be viewed on the Patents page.

Are the Bankcoin Reserve instruments Sharia-compliant?

Islamic banking, or Sharia-compliant finance, prohibits riba or usury, which are both defined under Islamic law as unjust and exploitative gains made in trade or business. Accepting interest or fees for loans of money is not permitted; investments in businesses providing goods and services that are considered contrary to Islamic principles are also haram, which means ‘sinful’ or ‘prohibited’. This patented innovation addresses all issues in the current banking and financial sectors that conflict with Sharia-compliant finance.

The team will be happy to answer other questions too! Feel free to submit your questions for us to address!

How long will it take to launch a mobile wallet ?
I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
Our wallet is planned for mid next year but the exchange platforms will have wallets and pos when the announce our listing.

Each Country Will Have Its Own Bankcoin On Blockchain

As you may know, Bankcoin Reserve employs 9 patent-protected innovations that are registered in the Commonwealth of Australia Patents Office and also on WIPO. These patents allow us to offer our partners one more exciting opportunity: BCR has the ability to discover new Bankcoins on the Blockchain. Each country that comes aboard will acquire its own Bankcoin on the Blockchain with a specific set of protocols.

That is just one of the patented innovations that give us these unique rights. When we were developing the project we wanted to bring innovation to the existing economic system and provide businesses across all sectors with more tools and opportunities to reach their goals.

Our team firmly believes: digitization is crucial for changing the world of today. We also believe these changes must bring positive effects to both private individuals and entire governments alike!

Now I am amazed by the work of the team. I wonder if your codes have passed any audit ? That would be very important to me.
what do you mean?
How long will it take to launch a mobile wallet ?
I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.

Due to launch mid next year (2020) according to Telegram main chat - https://t.me/bankcoinreserve

Pages:
Jump to: