Pages:
Author

Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology - page 24. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

How does the Bankcoin Reserve platform function?

Bankcoin Reserve is the first digital platform that provides a stable, accumulating income. Thanks to the stable financial standing of Bankcoin Reserve it will prove to be attractive to those who need a more predictable market allowing for more reliable projections and planning.

Reliable investments and the opportunity to make a steadily growing income in an ever-changing and progressing modern world is rare and very hard to find on the current market. Growth and development of the modern technologies is becoming so fast it’s almost impossible to navigate the digital market of investment opportunities unless you are a full-time professional trader.

The Bankcoin Reserve project is one of the unique solutions on the modern financial market that combines the above features and offers its investors the opportunity to earn a guaranteed income in digital assets and funds regardless of the initial investment.

🔺 Want to find out more about Bankcoin Reserve?
➡️ Visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io today!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/28/imaged6ad2157c39c770e.md.png

Yes, it looks like a unique solution for generating passive income.
I will be happy to use this opportunity for me as soon as it is launched.
Activity: 18
I’ve also heard that a Mercedes dealership in Australia is accepting Bankcoin. This has me wondering if this is the first coin in the world that has monetary value before going on the crypto exchanges?

Have you got a link to confirm Mercedes? That would build great confidence in buyers knowing Mercedes are on board.
copper member
Activity: 54
What about listing on exchanges? Will it be listing on conventional crypto exchanges or something else ?
Thanks for your question! Of course we are planning a listing. We will talk about this in the near future. follow the news
copper member
«Blockchain Prophecy»

Did you know that blockchain technology is a unique gateway allowing us to shift from the current debt-and-interest-based economic system to a model that creates wealth from receiving and selling assets?

This is exactly what our book, «Blockchain Prophecy», is about. It talks in detail about the principles and basics of the Bankcoin Reserve patents as well as their application in the real world. The book also looks into the eight patents registered with the World Intellectual Property Organization that help provide both financial and human security.

Besides, «Blockchain Prophecy» lays out the plan for a unique wealth accumulation instrument that suits both corporate and private individuals. The book provides deep insight into the practice of Islamic banking, and provides the Sharia-compliant financial models. This is brought about thanks to the patented Sharia-compliant Islamic banking innovation.

➡️ The book is available on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com.au/Blockchain-Prophecy-Gary-Gabriel-McAlister/dp/0648173704

Activity: 9
If you look it up on google, you will see all the stories about their partners. A lot are based in Australia, but they also have partners in America and all over Asia. Even real estates in Asia are accepting Bankcoin. I’ve also heard that a Mercedes dealership in Australia is accepting Bankcoin. This has me wondering if this is the first coin in the world that has monetary value before going on the crypto exchanges?
Activity: 12

The fact that you claim the status of the state blockchain is really cool. I mean that the project will be able to change the situation on the market globally.

I read that in Australia the project already has partners who will accept these coins as a means of payment. I think this is a good start.
What about listing on exchanges? Will it be listing on conventional crypto exchanges or something else ?

BCR first coin listing according to Telegram chat - https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-WILL-BE-LISTED-

That's great. The fact that the project is becoming more popular every day. But it would be much more important to know about the partners with whom the team is negotiating.

The project is now developing quite rapidly and I am glad that I will have the opportunity to buy coins in the near future.

The fact that you claim the status of the state blockchain is really cool. I mean that the project will be able to change the situation on the market globally.

It's too early to say. You will need thousands of partners who will accept these coins. so the team has a lot of work ahead of them.
copper member
How does the Bankcoin Reserve platform function?

Bankcoin Reserve is the first digital platform that provides a stable, accumulating income. Thanks to the stable financial standing of Bankcoin Reserve it will prove to be attractive to those who need a more predictable market allowing for more reliable projections and planning.

Reliable investments and the opportunity to make a steadily growing income in an ever-changing and progressing modern world is rare and very hard to find on the current market. Growth and development of the modern technologies is becoming so fast it’s almost impossible to navigate the digital market of investment opportunities unless you are a full-time professional trader.

The Bankcoin Reserve project is one of the unique solutions on the modern financial market that combines the above features and offers its investors the opportunity to earn a guaranteed income in digital assets and funds regardless of the initial investment.

🔺 Want to find out more about Bankcoin Reserve?
➡️ Visit our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io today!

The fact that the coin will have a stable price is rather a plus in such a market. And can attract more people and businessmen to blockchain technology. That's my opinion.

now many are looking for a reliable means of payment. bitcoin has a huge volatility and therefore many now refuse it.
Activity: 13
The fact that the coin will have low volatility is very important. But at the same time, investors are interested in multiplying their capital several times.

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to run nodes and earn income for it ?
Or how it will work in practice. I'd like to understand that.

as I understand it will not need any nodes and each user will be able to receive passive income.
Perhaps in the future we will see some new means of payment that will be used every day.

Just keep your wallet open and it allows you to receive a reward of 10% per annum.
This will be very beneficial for everyone and especially for people in Europe and other countries where interest rates in banks are very low.

I downloaded the wallet and now I will wait for the opportunity to buy some coins now.

Incase you missed it............https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-NOW-LISTED-

You can buy them now
Hi guys. Tell me why I need to specify a phone number to download the wallet ? It seems to me that it is not completely anonymous.
Activity: 13

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to run nodes and earn income for it ?
Or how it will work in practice. I'd like to understand that.

as I understand it will not need any nodes and each user will be able to receive passive income.
Perhaps in the future we will see some new means of payment that will be used every day.

Just keep your wallet open and it allows you to receive a reward of 10% per annum.
This will be very beneficial for everyone and especially for people in Europe and other countries where interest rates in banks are very low.

I downloaded the wallet and now I will wait for the opportunity to buy some coins now.

And of course the team will need to make a mobile wallet in the near future in order to use it as a means of payment.

Hello everyone !
So what about the sales of these coins ? Please tell me when you will start the rounds of sales ? The site has little information about this.

You can write to the team's e-mail and buy some coins in order to receive passive income.
10% a year is still a good motivation.

This is the main point why the project will develop so quickly. I mean every user will be interested in buying coins ..
They said it would take a couple of weeks but BCR got listed - https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-NOW-LISTED-

The project seems to be developing fast.
Activity: 9
Congratulations Bankcoin Reserve. Just seen the sales on the CCX crypto exchange. I knew you were on a winner with this coin and now the sales are starting to prove that. Well done to all involved. Can’t wait to see the sales when you coin hits the big crypto markets.

I liked that the team already has so many patents. This is really important and they really can get support from many countries.
I would like to know more about this.

It looks interesting but it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how much it will be in demand.
But the idea of building a blockchain that can be used by large corporations seems attractive to me.

Securing patents is not a guarantee that the project will gonna be successful. They may have technical support but they need to attract as many users as they can to make it valuable in the market. Also, can we download the whitepaper without having to give the phone number? Name and email ad are fine, but I don't think phone number is necessary.

The phone number to download the white paper is ridiculous. But apparently the team decided to form a base of potential investors in this way .
Pages:
Jump to: