Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 2. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:40:41 AM
Banks will not make you rich because they become richer thanks to you. because the bank gives us a little interest for the money we keep in the bank, while in bitcoin, the money we invest in bitcoin can give us a higher profit and profit that makes our chances of getting rich. But I think using a bank is not too important for your money as long as you know how to save it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 11, 2018, 02:57:25 AM
Apart from cryptocurrencies, there is no investment to make rich in the short term. In my country yearly interest rate, for TL %14, for USD %2.5 , You can get this income from crypto in  one day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 02:56:41 AM
The task of banks has never been to enrich people. If you are talking about a deposit, the interest rates will never be greater than the inflation rate
Activity: 99
May 11, 2018, 02:23:16 AM
Banks aren't supposed to make anybody except its employees and CEO rich. They are keepng and managing your funds. I actually think, most of popular cryptos will come to that too - they won't bring more than 5-10% a year, but younstill will be making transactions through blockchain, so great improvement anyway
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 02:04:21 AM
The bank offers a guarantee when we invest in a bank, especially if we make an annual deposit. At least in case of loss, it is not as severe as the loss on crypto coin due to its highly fluctuating value.
Activity: 16
May 11, 2018, 01:36:17 AM
Hypothetically, Bitcoin can store the value and stand against the inflation in the long run.
Activity: 350
May 11, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

for me banks CAN make you rich when you invest a lot of money in a legal bank or famous bank. famous or legal cause it will keep your money safe for bankruptcy. then investment with a large capital will give you a large profit. although thats how i see the bank i dont invest a large of money in bank. or shares. cause for me bank is just a storage of money not a money well
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
Banks are invented to provide management services for your assets. They are designed to store your savings. The bank will not make you rich. All deposits at interest are not more than a percentage of inflation per year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
May 10, 2018, 07:46:15 PM
yes Bank won't make you  rich but it may help you to save and store your money for Future cause.
Bank Means
-an establishment for custody,loan,exchange, or issue of money, for the extension of credit, and facilitating the transmission of fund.

there is no definition that you will be rich and earn huge money.
you are just storing your money and help them to help others by loaning.
its not kinda investing on something.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
May 10, 2018, 07:42:41 PM
Bank is a protected place where we can keep our cash securely however a few people utilize it as speculation as well yet it can't be on the grounds that as you said swelling will profit less esteem when the days passes.If somebody need to profit at that point contribute on something yet all venture with accompanies hazard in the event that somebody needs cash then he needs to go out on a limb.
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Bank is useful to save money just do not make our money doubled but if the bitcoin in addition to being able to save money we can also make money by trading and bitcoin mining and the results are also quite a lot of the second if we know how.
I am definitely sure that banks  wont make us rich but i am also sure that banks has a great function in this world because we can really put our money with banks and  it wullbsurely be safe but if want to be rich we should put our money with bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
May 10, 2018, 06:33:25 PM
exactly that, it is not the purpose of a bank to make its customers wealthy, as more and more customers of a bank, the more prosperous the bank. The interest given to customers when they are saving their money is very low and will decrease every year. While people who apply for loans to banks, given a very high interest. While the level of loan amount must be balanced with the amount of deposits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
May 10, 2018, 05:53:59 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Its an axiom,if it was true everyone’d keep their money in the banks.As you mentioned that bank gives tiny interest rates,also there are too many countries where you need to pay them for keeping your funds safely,for example as i remember correctly in Switerland,I don’t know exactly which bank.. So i just want to say that why do people need to be in financial relationships with intermediaries? When there is already exists bitcoin...
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 10, 2018, 04:45:16 PM
Yea,it is right tthat Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.It can't make you rich.But the goodness of bitcoin was  can make your money grow.
Not only the interest rates are very low when you take into account all the fees that you are paying to them it is even possible that you are losing money by having your money in a bank, the world is getting crazier and crazier it turns out that having your money under your mattress may prove to be a lot more economical than having your money in a bank.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

I think The bank is the safest place to save money, so safe the money you keep on eating every month by the interest rate applied by the bank until maybe the money you save will not be left as it continues to be undermined to pay the interest rate. Do you still want to keep fiat currency there? I personally have left the system they have been offering for a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
May 10, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
Bank is useful to save money just do not make our money doubled but if the bitcoin in addition to being able to save money we can also make money by trading and bitcoin mining and the results are also quite a lot of the second if we know how.
Umm.. it means you risk your money to Bitcoin and if you lucky get more profit.
Blockchain that store your money, and not Bitcoin. Bitcoin is your "assets" that price can be volatile.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Regarding you position mentioned above relating the politics of bank all i can say is that you are right, they don't have on their agenda tasks like getting rich other people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 01:40:18 PM
Activity: 528
May 10, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

As far as I know, the interest that you will get if you will save your money on banks is 0.50% to 0.75% and I can say that it is too low. If you will make investment here in the cryptocurrency world, I am sure that you can easily grow your investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
That is the reason people should actually invest their money into crypto-currencies or other traditional investments rather than saving huge amount of money in the saving accounts with banks which would only pay them small amount of money for the interest generated annually.
Saving your money in a bank can have both advantages and disadvantages. Savings accounts are ideal for someone looking to save while earning. It allows you to withdraw anytime and require only low investment amount to start with. On the contrary, it's tempting due to its easy access, which lessen the chance of long-term savings. It can only generate lowest return, unlike any other types of investment. What we need to do, is to stop focusing on accumulating wealth, instead focus on creating wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: