Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 4. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
May 09, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
Banks won’t make you rich because they become richer thanks to you. They are not charities. When they give you a loan, they make money from the interest, and when they give you interest for leaving your money there, they also make money because they get a higher interest managing that money.
I am totally agree to you, the banks lot of interest every transaction. Unlike in blockchain, what you've hold will become higher and it will be profitable. So for me? Do not be able to put your money in the bank, it will only torture you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
May 09, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
Banks really doesnt make you rich because its not their purpose on the first place. They making themselves rich. They are just responsible for savings and loans and although they have investments, still its not their thing. If you want to be rich om the other hand, get some investments or make some business.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
Umm yeah, definitely. Because in the first thing, bank is a saving service not like investing places to put your money and wait until its grow in the bank. Surely you should search like this forum, cryptocurrencies market exchange, some fresh ICOs that might took your interest, and many thing else. just not the bank.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 09, 2018, 06:00:32 PM
Since I had an inkling, I never think that bank will make you rich. I only think that, it's just where you keep your money instead of putting it all in your cabinet which is not advisable. That's what banks only mean to me because the interest is quite too low like I can't feel it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yes everyone know about the income from the banks and they also know that banks will not give you the opportunity to increase multiple folds your money within a few months just like bitcoin is doing for you. That is why investing in banks is just losing your upcoming profit from the bitcoin. Just put your money in bitcoin if you want to be rich.
Yes banks are just save your money and that's why you will never become a rich person by saving so if you invest your money in bitcoin so it will very profitable for you and after some months or some years you will become a rich man and if you want to start a physical business by bitcoin's profit so it will very good for your family's future, so that's why investment is much better than banking.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 05:27:27 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yes everyone know about the income from the banks and they also know that banks will not give you the opportunity to increase multiple folds your money within a few months just like bitcoin is doing for you. That is why investing in banks is just losing your upcoming profit from the bitcoin. Just put your money in bitcoin if you want to be rich.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 04:55:52 PM
Yea,it is right tthat Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.It can't make you rich.But the goodness of bitcoin was  can make your money grow.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 09, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
We all know that a bank is a place where money is stored, which guarantees the security of the money but does not bring you more benefits.

If you want to get more revenue you can choose to invest in crypto money, but any investment is risky, so everything has a good side and a bad side.
Banks used to do a good job in that aspect but now that the banks and governments are the thieves banks are only a way to facilitate the stealing of your property, so it is better that you avoid banks as much is possible and only store there what you need in order to survive, everything else should be invested in a profitable investment like cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
Well, as far as I know, the purpose of Bank is to secure your funds, not for making you getting rich. Honestly, I don't have any background in Banking.
But my friends can get more income by depositing his funds to Bank, and I not sure how much his profits while depositing in Banks.
I do believe, invest in crypto still better, as long you doing it right and choosing good crypto assets.  
But isn’t it damn unethical to use someone’s money without his consent or even telling him? Banks invest our money in business and make good profits.so I think it is our right to get some share from those profits. Just think, why are these desperate to take money of common people and secure it for them? The reality of this world is, if someone is doing well with you, ultimately it will benefit him more.
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 01:23:11 PM
bitcoin is the best to make someone rich if only you are ready to bear the risk the high interests the investor get fron bitcoin can't make an investor put there money in bank
Activity: 294
May 09, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

I agree. If you are going to invest your money in the bank, the increase of your money will be slow and there's even a possibility that it will not grow that much after a long year of investing. You should instead invest on bitcoin amidst the risky there is whenever you are investing on it. You will have higher chance of getting rich with it compared to banks.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
May 09, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
Ofc they wont, and they never did it, for instance you put money to deposit, you have a small profit but there is inflation that eats it, so you never win with it, but banks win always, i would recommend to invest in securities, or in crypto since it exists.
Activity: 419
May 09, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
Please do not ever think rich with saving in banks, it's the same time you give time and money because we do not get any benefit even though we get interest banks that only 12% per year.
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
Yes,Banks wont make you rich,but they don't make you poor even
Banks offers almost zero risk,but less returns
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
May 09, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

Yeah you have a point, bitcoin is only a platform which you can save your money. Yes, there's an interest but it is not so very big unlike in bitcoin you can invest your money and also you can gain a lot of profit. In that, they will gain money or bitcoin and there's a lot of people now become roch becaise of bitcoin. Bank is only for those people who only wabts to save and to keep their money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
May 09, 2018, 10:55:00 AM
Bank was never setup to make you rich, except for some investment  policy they have which is mostly enjoy by whales as the commission is to the advantage of individuals with huge amount of money, Advantage  of  cryptocurrency you are sure to become rich overtime if you are strategic in your approach to your investment.
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
May 09, 2018, 10:18:47 AM
Well, as far as I know, the purpose of Bank is to secure your funds, not for making you getting rich. Honestly, I don't have any background in Banking.
But my friends can get more income by depositing his funds to Bank, and I not sure how much his profits while depositing in Banks.
I do believe, invest in crypto still better, as long you doing it right and choosing good crypto assets.  
Activity: 84
May 09, 2018, 10:17:23 AM
yes, it is true. by only saving your money at the bank, wont make you rich. the interest usually lower than inflation rate
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 09, 2018, 10:14:17 AM
Yes, Banks wont really make you rich nor make your money doubled. The only purpose of bank is to secure your money so basically, your money won't move. It will just stay to the bank until you pulled it out. Better go on investment.
The purpose of the banks is to only enrich themselves and they do it by using the funds that their customers have invested or saved at their banks. If you look at the interest they add to the accounts of the of its customers it’s teally ridiculous.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
Bank wont make anybody rich if they dont know how to use their borrowed funds properly. And will not definitely make someone rich who use bank only to save their money because of very lowinterest rate. But banks may give opportunity to those who knows how to use their funds wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: