Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 8. (Read 1782 times)

PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 05, 2018, 01:43:10 PM
If you want to get rich do not put your money in bank but if you want to secure or save your money then its okay.. bank has low interest don't expect your money to increase with the amount you desire to be instead put it in business if you want to make it grow.. the money we put in the bank was sometimes used for certain purpose
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
We never hear the new millionaires come from bank interest, most millionaires come from investment, business and so on, this is because bank interest is not more than 15% per year whereas with investment then the profit can reach 1000% per year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
I agree because by the way we save in the bank per-month we are taxed, And our money will be reduced even though the taxes are small. Excess our money will be safe in the bank.
Activity: 144
May 05, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yes I agree, banks will not make us rich, because the small interest that is given to us every year, unlike bitcoin investments that are more likely to give better profits and can make us rich.
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
It's your own choice, a bank will not oblige you to take credit. Further, mission of bank is not to make you rich. The banks only think of their own pockets, like other services. They only care about comissions.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 05, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
If you want rich you have to make business and run it to be successful, besides that if you want to invest you should really see a good investment opportunity or place, for example such as investments by utilizing inflation is stock and property investment.
Creating a business can be a great way to make much money, but you need to also remember that the failure rate of new businesses is incredibly high, for each business that succeeds there are probably three or four that fail, so before you start any business make sure that you understand very clearly the negative repercussions that such a decision will have in your life.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 08:17:28 AM
In some point banks can lend you money if you want to stand a business and thats the way you will become a rich person.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
May 05, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
By the way, was there a time it was said that banks were to make you get rich? Do you think that anyone who is putting their money in banks are doing it with the intention of making extra profit and getting rich through banks? Sorry dude, that’s never their intention. Banks are meant to keep your money safe and not to give you profit. They are there to look after your money and even charge you some fees for the services they give to you every day.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 01:56:14 AM
I've realized this long ago. Therefore the assets I have her home part I save in my bank and the rest allocated to invest in crypto. Indeed at risk but if long term I am sure the results were better than the stored in the bank.
Activity: 128
May 05, 2018, 01:30:41 AM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yes,if you invest your money in bank it won't make you rich so better invest your money in bitcoin because there's a great chance that you become rich in here.

I agree, bitcoin will make you rich if you will invest the money instead of putting it in a bank, but its not like that, you need to wait and have patience because the price is not stable, and your investment would take time to increase. But remember dont invest all your money, better save your other money in bank so that its safe and if you have emergency you can take the money and use it, because if you will put all your money in bitcoin you cant use it for emergency purposes because you will just lose your money if you sell it in low price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 05, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

Banks receive high interest rates when they give loans to individuals or business entities and on the other hand they only give minimal interest rates if you save your money to banks thus banks wont make you rich but you are making them rich.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 05, 2018, 01:13:44 AM
If we saving in banks then we only get interest no more than 1% month or 12% per year, if reduced by inflation and tax then we get not more than 5% per year, surely this will not make us rich so divert money to investment is a very important thing we do.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 05, 2018, 01:12:42 AM
I believe you got the word 'BANK' wrong, it won't make you rich, it won't uplift your life or make it any better, banks won't make you rich just by simply throwing in money there, you need to earn it and not by just simply depending on a bank, that's just plain stupid, and lastly you can actuallt earn if you'd invest on banks, that's one way I know how to earn, feel free to make additional comments about my reply if I missed something out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 12:47:35 AM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed

It is not suppose to make you rich anyway, it is made to keep your money safe. If you want to get rich, start a business and a passive income. Anything that makes you money even with minimal time spent can make you more money that keeping it in a bank. That is why it is always advised to put money on investments like stocks, mutual funds, assets and in here, bitcoin and altcoins.

In my opinion banks can make you rich IF you had take a lot of money and you invest it with the bank. you will be rich cause your money profit higher. but for me bank is just a storage of my money. so i put my money in the bank it make sense cause i know its safe. banks all around the world was so greedy so i prefer to use my own wallet than banks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 12:22:46 AM
If you want rich you have to make business and run it to be successful, besides that if you want to invest you should really see a good investment opportunity or place, for example such as investments by utilizing inflation is stock and property investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 11:56:44 PM
Banks are use only for saving purposes and your money is destined to be keep there forever unless you put it in some investments. Time deposits and other investment funds can make your money grow but it will take time but the risk is lesser than investing in cryptocurrencies. If you have the skills in risk management, you can earn a lot of money in the high-risk cryptocurrency trading because the highef the risk, the higher the rewards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 11:37:00 PM
Yes i agree with this even in their time deposits they give only small percentage of interest so if you want a bigger profit you may invest in cryptocurrency it can double your money.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
May 04, 2018, 04:16:55 PM
I agree with you bank are only there to make profit in the money that is entering from their institution, the money we keep in the money are being used in some instrument or investment so that banks can profit, only use banks as a gate way of your money don't make your money sleep in the banks and the interest you are earning in banks are really low compared to stocks or crypto.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 04, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
I strongly believe that banks are not out to make anybody rich rather they are there to enrich themselves and leave you poor. At a time banks will pray that you not be able to repay your loans so that they can take over your collateral in their possession since the value of your collateral is far more than the loan.
You nailed it, people need to understand that banks are like any other business, they may try to hide their intentions and say that they want to satisfy their clients but that is just a way to get to their real goal which is to make a lot of money when you put your money in a bank you are in fact making them richer at your expense, and I do not know about you but I do not like the idea of making someone else richer instead of myself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

It is true that banks have their own agenda and how one smart mane sayed, the banks gives you the umbrella when outside is a nice wether. To only way to become rich thru a bank is to own that bank.
Banks are just there created to take opportunity for our hard earned money, as they are controlling it, unlike if you are holding your money and used it from some things just like putting up business, making a leverage on it then I don't think that your money would just stack up since it can maximize by having income in your business.
Pages:
Jump to: