Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 9. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
Yes that is true. Bank will not going to make you rich. Not unless you are Billionaire. Return in savings will be great if you're a Billionaire. But actual one great way to have a big return is to enter in stocks and of course trading. But this is much greater, this is what's good being in cryptocurrency. We have mining. Don't forget to invest in mining. This is one of the greatest way to get rich it has a great return when you insert your money.

Banks have a lot of goodthings to say just for you to join their membership ang use them, but when the time you are under them you will not benefit from them anymore, but they will benefit on you. At first they offer you a thing that you will be benefit with, but then afterward, they are the on who will benefit on it.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

It is true that banks have their own agenda and how one smart mane sayed, the banks gives you the umbrella when outside is a nice wether. To only way to become rich thru a bank is to own that bank.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 01:38:37 PM
Banks are commercial entities that pursue profit, not charitable institutions.
If there is to be gained, you can be sure that they are the first to do so.
And the bulk of the profits will keep it for them.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 04, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
if you want to be rich, you have to work diligently lol
some investors who have joined the world cryptocurrency save the profits invest in the bank, the bank is only a means to save or store someone's wealth. unlike cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is a place to invest or make a profit in order to gain wealth. so basically banks and cryptocurrency can not be separated or used from one of them. banks and cryptocurrency can complement each other to seek wealth, but with a note you are good at playing or running a strategy.
Lol. Actually as funny as it sounds, it is just the truth. Money do not grow on trees and you have to work for it, and even though some may have gotten lucky by keeping some little money in bitcoin over the years and watch it increase, relying on just that alone could still have made them screwed.

However, investment is all that is going to make you wealthy and not keeping money in the bank. All investment comes with a risk or the other, and it is left for you to know the level of that risk and be able to minimize them. No risk no gain !!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Until now it is impossible for someone to get rich quickly through the bank. It takes at least tens of years to get rich. As with Bitcoin, it does not take long to get rich. How much we understand as soon as possible we will be rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 08:18:00 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

For me Banks is only for saving money in the future it is not investment at all. Its like storing your money for the sake of your future but thats not profitable at all at least you stored it. Unlike bitcion you will profit and gain for your future.
Activity: 139
May 03, 2018, 08:13:25 PM
Yes it is true if the bank will not make us rich, because if we owe in a bank then every month we pay interest even if we are in no money at all and pay the interest is the law is obligatory for the borrower of the money, if can not pay interest then usually will be in a fine with a nominal already set by the bank.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 07:29:24 PM
Bank does not make rich rather they collect customer money trade with and still charge same customer for account maintenance, sms alert e.t.c. only investment make rich and not savings
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 07:26:48 PM
Yep, it is true and I can say you even more. A bank will able to be bankrupted and you can lose you money at all. I know a lot of situations
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
They won't you and who said they are here to make you rich, I think you have few confusion as Banks just help us to save our savings. In few cases you can also opt for returns on your funds but that is very minimum as compared to other sorts of things which provide better returns. Banks are made to help in things like transfer money, helping users get loan,  keeping money safe from thieves and so on but they are definitely not here to make you rich.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

Savings account wont give you big interest. It is only a very small interest that the banks are giving. If you want to gain big profit, better invest in other form like here in cryptocurrency. It will surely give you income if you are hardworking and knowledgeable.
Activity: 308
May 03, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

You are right, banks will not make you rich, if you are going to compare the price of coins you are holding and banks then obviously, cryptocurrency will be more profitable since it was growing even faster more than the scale of increase yearly on the bank.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 03, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
I strongly believe that banks are not out to make anybody rich rather they are there to enrich themselves and leave you poor. At a time banks will pray that you not be able to repay your loans so that they can take over your collateral in their possession since the value of your collateral is far more than the loan.
Activity: 377
May 03, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in the bank can never do that, because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As an example, I will take, When I'm in grade school, each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to buy me 2 meals but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keeping your money safe!  Tongue

Banks will not make us rich. But at least the money we keep in the bank will be safe from the theft wandering. Even in the bank, our money is lost of course the party from the bank will be fully responsible for the loss of our money. At the bank, we can save as much as we like and the money we have. I like saving money in the bank.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 03, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
Today, you're not going to the bank to become rich, you're just go to the bank because it can keep your money safe. To a certain extent, it can be wrong, we see thing happens in some countries. But still, to me I don't see plenty of options if you want to keep money. I wouldn't never invest everything I have in crypto. Too dangerous and risky
Banks are not even good for that, banks are targeted like exchanges in cryptocurrencies, also even if they say that they are protecting your money, most the time that protection is only for accounts of certain size and if you are not an investor, if your account doesn't fulfill the conditions your not going to be insured and even if you are supposedly covered by it what is going to happen when many banks around the world go bankrupt as well? You're not going to be protected in that the scenario either.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
Well, the banks will not make you rich because that's not their job.
The task of banks is to offer a service and facilitate exchanges.
To get rich, we must think for ourselves.
Activity: 196
May 03, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
Investment is a great way to increase our money especially invest in crypto, although invest in crypto have a risk but it is really promising to make a lot of profit, as long as we have knowledge about it before invest and we choose coin that have a good potential to increase it's value such as bitcoin.
Activity: 406
May 03, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
They are very greed set of persons and selfish, they only want e rich them selves ,the only good they can do is security of money and grantee .
Activity: 287
May 03, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
the banking system is the big bubble in this world they say bitcoin is bubble but in reality Banking is bubble if the loan system collapse then they lose all money in banks
Activity: 74
May 03, 2018, 02:35:24 PM
Banks never made us rich, the banking system was created 200 years ago, and this system was created with one aim, to make the bank owners full-fill their treasure with the money from the taxes. Think about the number of fees that they are getting from us, that's ridiculous. So the future of banking is the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain! With less fees and faster transactions , which are totally decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: