Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 17. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:12:25 PM
Sometimes there was an instances that bank is good because they are offering loans for those people who need big amount of money. However the amount of interest of your loans borrowed from the bank is very big. In that case only bank owners becoming wealthy  so some people  tend to invest in cryptocurrency instead of banking their moneys.

But i don't say that banks are evil or corrupt because for me it is the classical and much safeties way to protect your money in the true evil things and person's.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:07:00 PM
I love bitcoin because I can keep my money without being connected to any center, yes exactly banks won't make you rich but bitcoin can
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
That is the truth that bank do not make us rich because, banks are only storage of wealth ,but in any we can gain slight interest for our monry in the bank, the best way to be rich ,if we have a money is to grow your money through business and investments there we can see our richness if we have the capital money, to power our business and investment, but bank can not make us rich.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 26, 2018, 04:03:29 PM
You're absolutely true, banks just take your money basically to increase their own incomes, nothing more.
And the worst thing is that not only you are doing them a favor, which is bad enough as it is, but they charge you for the privilege of doing them a favor, they charge you for everything or at least that is the way it works in my country, they charge you for opening account, they charge you for having an account with them, they charge you if you check how much money you have on an ATM, so it is better to not put your money in a bank.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
in my opinion banks are not built to make us rich. They are built to make our money safer from thieves. I think thats the main role of a bank.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I agree. Banks won't make you rich because the interest is too little you will only have 10% of interest a year. The only purpose of banks is too keep your money safe and teach you how to save money wisely. But i think using a bank is not really important to your money as long you know how to save them and to keep them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
April 26, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

It is true that you say. Banks will never make us rich. the expected benefits are very few. Because in the bank our money is just silent and can not be made for anything, very different from bitcoin. With bitcoin we can work to trade our money. And it can never be done in a bank. I think people who invest in banks, they do not understand about bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
April 26, 2018, 12:50:58 PM
If you have $ 1 billion and you keep in banks then it will not make us rich, with bank interest no more than 10% per year then this is not appropriate when compared to inflation, investment is more profitable than saving in banks.

If you have 1 billion dollars, you don't need a bank. You can start a bank yourself or just buy an existing one if you choose so. When you have tons of money, many options become available to you that are otherwise on the other side of the fence, so to speak. Bank deposits are for people who are either too dumb or too lazy to invest in things like bonds or stocks, or too reluctant to take risks such investing in crypto and similar speculative assets.
Activity: 845
April 26, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
If you have $ 1 billion and you keep in banks then it will not make us rich, with bank interest no more than 10% per year then this is not appropriate when compared to inflation, investment is more profitable than saving in banks.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
April 26, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
indeed but banks is not maiden to make there Customer rich its only a place to keep your money safe  even do a lot of banks got fall  the point is if you want  your money to increase make a move do a business invest it  in thing you think it can be pump
Even after making a huge shitload of money from your savings right ?
Normally, when the whole idea of banks started, it started with saving your money and getting some certain percentages no matter how low, but all of a sudden this stopped.

In general, for Central Banks, monopoly started kicking in, policies started changing to favor only the elites, inflation kicks in to favor the elites and at the end, nothing was ever done to favor the masses, and I believe all that is already changing for good.
Activity: 672
April 26, 2018, 01:26:27 AM
Banks can not help us become rich; you can not become wealthy with a low profit from the bank when you deposit. The benefit you get from the bank is meagre if you want to keep safe for your money choose a bank. But if you look for wealth, ignore the banks.
Activity: 146
April 26, 2018, 01:21:15 AM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in the bank can never do that, because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As an example, I will take, When I'm in grade school, each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to buy me 2 meals but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keeping your money safe!  Tongue

That's right what you say. Banks will not make us rich. But banks can keep our money very safe than if we just keep it in the wallet. If we keep it in the wallet, the money will continue to run out. Unlike if we keep in Bank, surely our money will continue to last.
Activity: 278
April 26, 2018, 12:57:45 AM
Nobody can't make you rich. Only yourself.
You need hardworking. Or try your luck. Or invest, but only with an understanding of the deal.

Please, stop to think, that somebody will make all for you. Put your ass and go to do something!

And don't have a deal with banks. Maximum - have DEBIT card, not credit
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 12:36:41 AM
Banks will not really makes you rich its just an establishment where you can save your lots of money that you have. Banking your money is a very safe way to secured your money they give you a small amount of interest by saving your money in a bank because they also use your money for some of their project so if you want to be rich put your money in a investment organization where you can double your money and make some profits.
Activity: 24
April 26, 2018, 12:27:11 AM
If you think that by saving money in the Bank becomes your way to achieve wealth, then you are wrong. This is why most Americans never again become rich, while wealthy people who own assets are increasingly prosperous.

Investor and blogger Steve Roth, working on government data and finding that with any household savings in income after their expenses, it has little effect on wealth improvement.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 26, 2018, 12:22:46 AM
If you have a lot of money it would make a little sense to keep some in the bank. Imagine having $1 million dollars. At a basic bank interest rate of 3% you will earn $30k yearly simply by doing nothing. Thats already a lot of money and you could already live daily off that interest.

Now tell me, would you risk that $1 million on trading crypto where you could risk losing half of that in a single day? Sometimes it still makes sense to invest in banks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yes, the bank can not make us rich. The amount of money they hold and our interest rates are very low. So I think we need another method of keeping money. I think we should buy cold wallets to stock our money and invest in a number of different areas. It will be more profitable for monthly interest rates.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 26, 2018, 12:17:13 AM
Yes, I agree with you, if you save $10,000 in the bank, you'll get a little extra interest a year later.

If you buy $10,000 in bitcoins, you might get $2- $100, 000 a year from now.

So the bank doesn't get more money in the bank, but it's safe. If you invest in bitcoin, you're going to get a lot of profit, but there's a risk.
You are even going to be lucky if you get that interest as this days now, banks are always busy removing some stupid and unnecessary charges even after making a lot of money from saving in the bank. It is absurd and it is good they are beginning to lose that privilege gradually which I really wish a lot of people can actually see how much banks suck and have nothing good to offer.

I know the cryptocurrency market is still a bit risky but when everything is solid, even if not for investment, but at least, the fact that I would not even need a punkass third party ever again.
Activity: 294
April 26, 2018, 12:13:16 AM
if you are in the bank of money and the interest you are waiting for ?! you can not really be Rich in the bank. if you really want to be rich you will be business. thanks ..
Activity: 354
April 25, 2018, 11:44:17 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Bank is made to keep your money. Yes, keeping your money is the also saving it. While you are saving it will make you rich because you are wise in using your money. Bank is a platform which can help you to become rich but not because of bank but it is because of you.
Pages:
Jump to: