Pages:
Author

Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich - page 12. (Read 1782 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
May 02, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
Usually the number of banks in any country is large. They offer to make a deposit and provide a loans. Anyway the banks work to get a profit. Day by day some investors create a new banks, then some banks become a bankrupts or their licenses are annulled. But we need to pay an attention to a central banks. Only these banks can manipulate with the course of the fiat currency in the country, bloat the money inflation and thus make you poor, reducing the value of your wealth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
May 02, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Banks wont really make you rich because your money is just in savings account menaing you are just putting it their as earning. If you put your money for investment, surely, you will gain profit. However, as you said, banks interest rates are really very low compared to other investments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 06:03:39 PM
That is the fact that banks will not make you rich, the only benefits you can get in the banks are it is the storage of your money for safekeeping, the bank use your money for them to gain profits and in turn you will be given small amount of interest in which it does not make you rich , the only step to make you rich is through investments like this bitcoin investments, because you are the one who manage your money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 02, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
Another function of a public bank that is also very important is to support the smoothness of the payment mechanism. Because, one of the services offered by commercial banks is services related to the payment mechanism.

If you think that by saving money in the Bank becomes your way to achieve wealth, then you are wrong. Saving will not save your financial life. IMO only with investments that can make us build wealth. Because investment can beat inflation and able to keep the value of money that we currently have.

In fact not only defeating inflation, investment returns have the potential providing greater asset growth so it can benefit us.In fact other benefits of investing not only beat inflation investment are also potentially providing greater asset growth so it can benefit us.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 02, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
Isn't it clear? What I make on trading platforms in a month I don't think tank can provide me that much money in a year so why even bothering investing("savings" according to them) in banks. They are clearly doing a business which is much more votes than gambling and people are trusting banks with whatever money they have like the properties, bonds and all the money they got from their generation to put all the money in banks and banks use that money to make more money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:25:41 PM
Banks are not supposed to make us rich. They are meant for keeping our money safe. And yes, people will invest and the bank will earn more money for themselves and all the workers. This is how it has always worked.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 02, 2018, 04:08:59 PM
This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I fully agree, imagine a very low annual interest and a very huge penalty once your account balance is less than the minimum amount they require.  I just happen to here an explanation of some bank teller about the possible consequence of not meeting the minimum amount require for the account.  The teller stated that they will deduct 1% monthly from your balance and just imagine, a 0.25% annual interest against a 1% montly deduction due to penalty of not meeting the maintaining balance requirement.  How fair is that?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 02, 2018, 04:02:58 PM
Banks serve the rich!

All the services in the world are enjoyed by the rich, and the poor enjoy less, not just the Banks!

The digital cryptographic currency is created to break this situation, but it seems to make the gap between rich and poor more obvious!

There it goes!!! That is the truth.
Only those who have large amount can feel the profit of a 1% annual. You will need 7 digits of numbers to at least get a good amount from them.

The banks are the ones who are gathering money here. Yes!! We are making them rich by saving our money to them. They will invest it and Voila!!! Money all over the hands of those who owns it. The government would not go against it. Why? They have their part as always and that will never stop. Better do your own investment.
Activity: 26
May 02, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
This has long been known to all. The deposit rate will at best block inflation, but that's something. The reserve should be safe and easily retrievable.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 02, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
If you are already rich, then banks will make you more rich because they will give you credits and with this money you can make more millions. But if you are poor and have nothing to invest to make more of it, then the inflation will of course eat its value! But your statement that banks are just for keep your money safe is very misleading, because if there will be a bank run one day, then they are not able to pay most of the account balances.

As it is always said, the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. With banks, that's usually the case where wealthy people put their money in it to obtain large returns in the long term. But for those who're poor, saving money in a bank won't make any difference. Since rates are extremely low, it would take a lot of effort for a poor person to become rich in the future. That's why, cryptocurrencies are banking to the unbanked since they provide "banking" services to anyone who decides to make use of it. There's no limitations, ID requirements, and other hassles to get started with cryptocurrencies.

Given that cryptos give higher rates, and are prone to rise in value at a fast pace, they could become a more attractive option for investing or saving money than doing so in a bank. The only benefit that banks will give you though, is security, although you could have extreme security in a cryptocurrency as well if you follow the right directions. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
May 02, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
According to alia and other prominent crypto whores, you could get rich by investing your money on pussy, that's what banks are doing, they are investing money on terrorism to get young pussies for the rich people.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
May 02, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
When u put your money on, they make more profit with it, they can support the war or other dirty things, the max profit what they want, so no point to share with them, their time will ends, they know it, some of banks will adapt to survive ofc
Activity: 546
May 02, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
Banks are invented to provide management services for your assets. They are designed to store your savings. The bank will not make you rich. All deposits at interest are not more than a percentage of inflation per year.
Activity: 115
May 02, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

Banks only save our money but not make us rich.bank also adds value to the money we save, but the value is very small.and the money will run out to pay administration.
Activity: 134
May 02, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
It is clear that banks will not make you rich. It is so, because initially the purpose of the Bank -to make rich themselves, not their customers. We need to look for new niches of investment and cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is a great opportunity!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 02, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

it depends on what country you live in, what banks you use and so on. Personally, I, too, would not want to contact banks. I plan to earn a certain amount in crypto-currencies and invest in projects. At the moment for me this is the best option.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2018, 11:43:27 AM
With the interest rate of the current banks right now, they will not really make us rich because the only side that is earning here is their side because they are using our money to make more money and to grow their net worth while we are just getting the low rate of the interest like a change so it is better to stay away from banks and grow our money by our own.
I think no banks will pay more interest in all over the world, if you put some big amount in the bank then they will pay decent interest with that money you can lead your life without doing any job but you will not become rich. yes they will earn a big profit by using our money but our money is safe whenever we want we can withdraw our funds this kind of facility we don't it in cryptocurrency. They pay less interest but security is high.
Activity: 72
May 02, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
Yes, banks wont make anybody rich. Banks only gives a very small amount of interest to your savings. Interest which is still subject to taxes. So better invest your money to stocks market or here in bitcoin with a greater chance of earning more.
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

That's right. The bank will never make us rich.
Banks will only provide security to the money we save in it. Even if the bank gives added value, it is very small and the extra money will be exhausted to pay its administration.
Activity: 392
May 02, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
Banks serve the rich!

All the services in the world are enjoyed by the rich, and the poor enjoy less, not just the Banks!

The digital cryptographic currency is created to break this situation, but it seems to make the gap between rich and poor more obvious!
Pages:
Jump to: