Pages:
Author

Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 3. (Read 47843 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
How can I contact you? I wrote to your email a few days ago support@[banned mixer] , but have not received an answer so far
I have no idea what is going on with this mixer, but you can try to write them PM in forum, since they were active few days ago:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=772666

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
How can I contact you? I wrote to your email a few days ago support@[banned mixer] , but have not received an answer so far
Activity: 6
Hello. I sent money to the mixer after the time of the mixer address expired for 1 hour. I wrote to you by mail, but no one helped me during the day. Can you help me, please?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Just answered your PM. Most problems discussed here on the forum is when people face one of the phishing websites. Unfortunately, scammers keep creating new and new phishing websites. They target not only cryptomixer, but other mixers too. They also found the way to post fake articles on the trusted websites like Yahoo. But if you follow the rules described in our announcement post you have nothing to worry.

It's not a problem for Bitcointalk users, they already know how to access the original mixer, the site, and possibly check in ANN. The issue of phishing and fake pages is quite well-known here. The problem comes with inexperienced users and those who believe that "if it's written on Yahoo or any reliable service, it must be true".
This problem goes beyond the scope of the mixer service only.
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
Hello, I really like your mixer, but lately I see a lot of problems that users write on the forum! This does not allow me to calmly use your services. Please deal with the problems, let me know when everything will be in order and people can put coins mixing without fear?

Just answered your PM. Most problems discussed here on the forum is when people face one of the phishing websites. Unfortunately, scammers keep creating new and new phishing websites. They target not only cryptomixer, but other mixers too. They also found the way to post fake articles on the trusted websites like Yahoo. But if you follow the rules described in our announcement post you have nothing to worry.
Activity: 1
Hello, I really like your mixer, but lately I see a lot of problems that users write on the forum! This does not allow me to calmly use your services. Please deal with the problems, let me know when everything will be in order and people can put coins mixing without fear?
Hello, i have a problem with coins which i got from cryptomyxer. As always i was trying to change btc to usdt on fixedfloat but my order was stopped and money was hold. Support service wrote me
"Your order was stopped because we received information from our partners that the funds in your address were obtained by criminal means. Your exchange is now being processed by our security team. Email us at [email protected] to contact our security team. If you prove that the funds are not obtained by criminal means, we will definitely continue your exchange".
Messages to mailbox of Cryptomixer didnt get my message. What to do in this case?

Hello, sorry for the delayed response. I have PM you with the instructions.

Can we get an update on what is happening with this case?
As far as I can see on their page on Bestchange monitoring, there are still some complaints about the operation of the fixedfloat.com exchanger. This seems very risky and it would certainly be good if others were informed if there is a problem with this service.

We are in contact with the user via forum PMs to resolve his issue. Once it will be resolved, I'll post an update here.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Hello, i have a problem with coins which i got from cryptomyxer. As always i was trying to change btc to usdt on fixedfloat but my order was stopped and money was hold. Support service wrote me
"Your order was stopped because we received information from our partners that the funds in your address were obtained by criminal means. Your exchange is now being processed by our security team. Email us at [email protected] to contact our security team. If you prove that the funds are not obtained by criminal means, we will definitely continue your exchange".
Messages to mailbox of Cryptomixer didnt get my message. What to do in this case?

Can we get an update on what is happening with this case?
As far as I can see on their page on Bestchange monitoring, there are still some complaints about the operation of the fixedfloat.com exchanger. This seems very risky and it would certainly be good if others were informed if there is a problem with this service.
Activity: 5
Dear users, please give feedback, does this service work for everyone ?

[banned mixer] Are you ignoring all my messages on purpose? I've been writing to you for a week on all sources of communication. Can you give any short answer ? Or do I have to say goodbye to my funds already ?
It seems to me they sorted the issues of other complainants. It's unfortunate that they skipped yours after along wait. I see they were last online about 3 days ago which is fairly recent.

Have you tried to send their rep profile a Private message regarding the issue?

I've mostly been sending to email and here. I'll try to send private message on profile. Thank you !
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg

[banned mixer] Are you ignoring all my messages on purpose? I've been writing to you for a week on all sources of communication. Can you give any short answer ? Or do I have to say goodbye to my funds already ?
It seems to me they sorted the issues of other complainants. It's unfortunate that they skipped yours after along wait. I see they were last online about 3 days ago which is fairly recent.

Have you tried to send their rep profile a Private message regarding the issue?

legendary
Heisenberg
Thank you. Those scammers. I appreciate the feedback.
DO NOT USE CRYPTOMIXER.LTD                 ITS A SCAM
Why would you create a false flag against my profile, though?

You got scammed by a phishing site which God knows where you got it from, so How is this my fault?
Come on, take the huge L for your carelessness and DYOR next time.
Hello ! Can I get your reply about my transaction ? My request was sent to support@[banned mixer] on 07.09
Thank you !
Activity: 2
Thank you. Those scammers. I appreciate the feedback.
DO NOT USE CRYPTOMIXER.LTD                 ITS A SCAM
    Hi, your support email does not work, it bounces back (support@cryptomixer.ltd), your "live" chat on your site doesn't work. My mixed BTC has not arrived, but it did arrive in your wallet. What is happening with this. IS IT A HONEYPOT SCAM?

Sorry to say, but cryptomixer.ltd is not our website and your Letter of Guarantee was not generated by our service. Most likely you have faced one of the phishing websites like one of the case discussed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61946262. I have added this url to the phishing websites listed below and reported it to google.

The /][banned mixer] and cryptomixns23scr.onion (v2) domains are registered back in 2016 and have never changed! In July 2021, we introduced the new onion address: ][banned mixer] (v3) as v2 addresses was deprecated. Bookmark this websites and do not let scammers fool yourself. If you don't bookmark the website always check the domain registration date via whois services. All scammers use freshly registered domains.

Here is some of reported phishing websites:

• cryptomixer.me
    • cryptomixer.se
    • cryptamixer.io
    • cryptomixer.us
    • cryptomixer.eu
    • cryptomixer.in
    • cryptomixer.ml
    • cryptomixer.bz
    • cryptomixer.tech
    • cryptomixer.it
    • cryptomixer.app
    • cryptomixer.ink
    • cryptomixer.ai
    • cryptomixes.io
    • cryptomixers.io
    • cryptomexer.io
    • cryptomixer.icu
    • cryptomixer.tech
    • cryptomixer.host
    • cryptomixer.link
    • cryptomixer.com
    • cryptomixer1.com
    • coinmixer.io
    • coinpal.eu
    • bitcoin-mixer.net
    • coinmixer-es.net
    • cryptomixer.to
    • criptomixer.io
    • kryptomixer.io
    • cryptomlxer.com
    • cryptomixer.space
    • Crypto-mixer.cc
    • Cryptomixer.icu

Beware of phishing websites!

Scammers keep creating new and new phishing websites. They target not only cryptomixer, but other mixers too. We do report phishing websites to google, to shut them down. If you faced one of them not listed above kindly post in this thread. You can also help by filling this very form. The more people complain, the more attention google pays to scam websites and more chances to close it.

Always download the Letter of Guarantee and check the signature and signing address. Our original signing address has been generated back in 2016 and has 32 pages of donation transactions on about 40 BTC in total and has never changed:

You will easily see if it is the freshly new generated address of scammers, like this one:

[/list]

Activity: 2
    Hi, your support email does not work, it bounces back ([email protected]), your "live" chat on your site doesn't work. My mixed BTC has not arrived, but it did arrive in your wallet. What is happening with this. IS IT A HONEYPOT SCAM?

Before you say it bounced back, as it was detected as SPAM, that is not true, as my first email was instantly bounced back.

The service is unavailable, just check it here:

https://email-checker.net/check

I couldn't verify your letter of guarantee either: https://www.verifybitcoinmessage.com/.  

https://reinproject.org/bitcoin-signature-tool/

(it says invalid signature)
    It's been 7 days since the transaction and it's been 5 days since I emailed them. I haven't received any response yet....
    legendary
    Heisenberg
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 Message rejected under suspicion of SPAM;
    It means you already sent them mail, which they received it. Please wait for their support to respond. No need to send multiple messages as they will be flagged as spam

Hello ! 06.09 I sent funds to the mix until today there is no transaction however the entire amount came to the required mixer wallet immediately. 07.09 I sent an email to support but have not received a reply yet. Thank you !
    Please give them time to respond to your message. They sometimes take a few days to respond and rectify the problem, but they have always resolved the issues that come up.
    Hello ! 06.09 I sent funds to the mix until today there is no transaction however the entire amount came to the required mixer wallet immediately. 07.09 I sent an email to support but have not received a reply yet. Thank you !
    Pages:
    Jump to: