Pages:
Author

Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 8. (Read 47843 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
SERVICE DISRUPTION

Kindly note, we are having the service degradation issue. Your mixing operations could be processed with the delay. We are working to fix this issue. All operations will be processed. Sorry for inconvenience!

We recommend you to refrain from mixing until separate notice will be posted.

Hi, I already have a few network confirmations but the mixer did not send me funds, please check

Hello, cryptotablet.

We are digging into your issue. Ill post here once we are done with it.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Hi, I already have a few network confirmations but the mixer did not send me funds, please check

1HV1jzwfRqsfgvzjqex9usaCnRhzhRvvAt
30afa1278ed9be79b974547d28ef104dd18122f2cf517686b3887113233be890

Activity: 2
SERVICE IS ACTIVE

Kindly note, we have completely fixed the issue. The delayed transactions has been already processed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Feel free to mix your coins!

Thank you, problem solved.
Good afternoon, please help with the transaction. I can't get Bitcoin. I am attaching the letter.

Whats the point using a mixing service and then posting the letter of guarentee with all forwarding information including original and destination adress in a PUBLIC forum. Bro, I recommend to delete this.

Thanks bro! I did it
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
Good afternoon, please help with the transaction. I can't get Bitcoin. I am attaching the letter.

Whats the point using a mixing service and then posting the letter of guarentee with all forwarding information including original and destination adress in a PUBLIC forum. Bro, I recommend to delete this.
SERVICE IS ACTIVE

Kindly note, we have completely fixed the issue. The delayed transactions has been already processed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Feel free to mix your coins!
WARNING

We are following several issues where users report that their operations have stuck. We have identified the problem and are working to fix it asap. All operations will be processed.

thank you for the reply now i know my money is safe and ill just wait
WARNING

We are following several issues where users report that their operations have stuck. We have identified the problem and are working to fix it asap. All operations will be processed.

Activity: 1
Merit: 4
I have sent transaction from Binance which was confirmed on both Binance.com and Blockchain.com but have not received on [banned mixer].
Please see transaction I.D 1e1ed334b26390060c7f78b56b59c504907e05898bf07dbdaab294455c8fb5c4.
I also have Letter of Guarantee.
What should I do?
Please help??

-----START SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----
1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM
-----END SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----

-----START LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----
We hereby confirm that WWW.[banned mixer] has generated the address 1HtpdYwT6grwxmftGMh9FjqRLxMBx18bx4 in order to transfer incoming amount (minus fee) to the following addresses: 100% to bc1q7e2usgdc2kx2prftuk4qe9q8yhsurml6xcxfft after  21 minutes. This service will be only available for all bitcoins received from 2023 May 17, 22:22:35 UTC to 2023 May 18, 22:22:35 UTC with minimum amount of 0.001 BTC per single transaction and maximum amount of 33.16 BTC total. Our fee is 1.1003% + 0.0005 BTC for every target address. This letter is digitally signed by our main account: 1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM. Stay protected and thank you for using our service.
-----END LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----

-----START DIGITAL SIGNATURE-----
G+TZLBx0tsPBZLCDvhc/9i4FW9HQtTlG1cV15WIirWjmVpXgITCLZHSDedHVyX7e1THefy7GEnwznMUc+RkECAg=
-----END DIGITAL SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 1
Hello,

Currently I am experiencing difficulties with [banned mixer] since they do not process my payment at the moment.
I have the Letter of Gurantee, and contacted support@[banned mixer] with my issue

Is there anything else I can do at the moment?

Many thanks
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Hi cryptomixer, I suggest you claim your Trustpilot profile and try to fight the fake/false negative reviews over there - https://www.trustpilot.com/review/[banned mixer]?languages=all

Looking at the reviews which are all 1 star and negative in nature gives the impression that [banned mixer] is a scam which is not true. The reviews are clearly malicious and some are even advertising what I suspect are the real scam services.
SERVICE IS ACTIVE

We have recovered clearnet mirror ][banned mixer]. Sorry for inconvenience. The website is active now!

I had some issues with my crypto wallet and i sent 0.074btc which after 24 hours was still in pending. Now finally after 38hours it got confirmed but ofc the mixer address after 24hours is not valid. I have guarantee letter and everything could you please respond to my email which i sent yesterday?

The issue has been resolved. Transaction was confirmed after 24 hours the mixing operation was created. Thanks to provided Letter of Guarantee this operation was processed. Always save the Letter of Guarantee!

Sorry for the delayed response to your email. Your original message was blocked by the spam filter for some reason.
SERVICE DISRUPTION

Kindly note, clearnet mirror [banned mixer] is unavailable. We're working to bring it back. Use the official Tor v3 address to access the mixer:

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
I see that they have a slow support and somehow i understand that but i just doesn't want that the time which has passed because they are not responding to my mails will be a issue for resolving my problem...
Hopefully the concern gets resolved. I think at the moment, they are the oldest Bitcoin mixer, It wouldn't make sense if they just decided to exit scam.
Their representative here hasn't been online since 23 April. Let give it this coming week and see how things play out.

The clearnet version of the site also seem off with the 504 Gateway Time-out error
I see that they have a slow support and somehow i understand that but i just doesn't want that the time which has passed because they are not responding to my mails will be a issue for resolving my problem...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
Hey,

I had some issues with my crypto wallet and i sent 0.074btc which after 24 hours was still in pending. Now finally after 38hours it got confirmed but ofc the mixer address after 24hours is not valid. I have guarantee letter and everything could you please respond to my email which i sent yesterday?
They will surely resolve your issue, though they are a little slow in responding. All you have to do now and practice patience until they see your email.
On an Important note, always ensure you send out a transaction with an optimal fee rate for quicker confirmation to avoid such inconvenience in the future.

can I stop mixing? I lost my btc wallet, which I indicated on the site! It's urgent, I sent you an email.
Their response rate seems slow. So sorry about that.
Has the transaction been confirmed yet?
Activity: 5
can I stop mixing? I lost my btc wallet, which I indicated on the site! It's urgent, I sent you an email.
Pages:
Jump to: