Pages:
Author

Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 9. (Read 47843 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey,

I had some issues with my crypto wallet and i sent 0.074btc which after 24 hours was still in pending. Now finally after 38hours it got confirmed but ofc the mixer address after 24hours is not valid. I have guarantee letter and everything could you please respond to my email which i sent yesterday?
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

Hello, I’ve lost my money. Can you check pls?

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/54af7c1ceb567a676

-----START SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----
1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM
-----END SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----

-----START LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----
We hereby confirm that WWW.[banned mixer] has generated the address

The issue has been resolved. The incoming transactions was submitted 24 hours after the mixing operation was created, but user provided the Letter of Guarantee. Thanks to this operation was processed. Always save the Letter of Guarantee!
Activity: 6
Hi there,

Have you tried to contact "support@[banned mixer]"? They can help you to solve your issues by simply providing your letter of guarantee, or maybe you can post it here and once [banned mixer] is online they will help you with

your transaction.  Anyway, you won't be scammed, this is a really serious mixer.

Yes, but i didn’t receive answer on my mail
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Hi there,

Have you tried to contact "support@[banned mixer]"? They can help you to solve your issues by simply providing your letter of guarantee, or maybe you can post it here and once [banned mixer] is online they will help you with

your transaction.  Anyway, you won't be scammed, this is a really serious mixer.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Can you check pls?
Can you post the rest of the Letter of Guarantee too?
Activity: 6

Hello, I’ve lost my money. Can you check pls?

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transaction/54af7c1ceb567a676

-----START SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----
1CrypMixXWtTjYGCM5ZJmyQYP1Y39P7aLM
-----END SIGNING BITCOIN ADDRESS-----

-----START LETTER OF GUARANTEE-----
We hereby confirm that WWW.[banned mixer] has generated the address
I can confirm that the issue was resolved, and the money was received in my wallet! Always, thank you so much [banned mixer] for your continuous efforts to keep the coin mixing community kicking ever since 2016. I have used your service every month for over 5 years, and I will continue coming back exclusively to you.
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
CryptoMixer please do something. Its 23 hours 40 minutes. I am so scared to lose my over $10,000 !!! This is a nightmare !!!

Sorry for the delayed response here. The issue has been resolved. Transaction was confirmed after 24 hours it was created, but user provided the Letter of Guarantee. Thanks to this operation was processed. Always save the Letter of Guarantee!
Activity: 3
Im pretty sure, u wont loose ur funds. They should be prepared for these kind of situations Smiley

Would be really cool, if you could share the outcome of this situation.

Best of luck!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
CryptoMixer please do something. Its 23 hours 40 minutes. I am so scared to lose my over $10,000 !!! This is a nightmare !!!
Nightmare indeed!

But I think you will be helped, so don't worry so much.
Was your transaction RBF enabled? You could bump the transaction with a much higher fee so that i gets confirmed in the next block.
whats wrong with the website guys?
The website seems to be working just fine at the moment. Maybe it was just a temporary downtime?

You could also alternative access the Official Tor Mirror, just in case the clearnet option is offline. Clearnet sites are more susceptible to DDoS attacks than onion version
Official Tor Mirror - http://[banned mixer]/

Tor was working all time. Website gave an SSL error. Certificated was signed by the site owner and was not secure.

Is there any official explanation for that?

Call me paranoid, but we all know what happened to chipmixer  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
whats wrong with the website guys?
The website seems to be working just fine at the moment. Maybe it was just a temporary downtime?

You could also alternative access the Official Tor Mirror, just in case the clearnet option is offline. Clearnet sites are more susceptible to DDoS attacks than onion version
Official Tor Mirror - http://[banned mixer]/
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
Fuck...  Embarrassed. I have been scammed then! The URL is criptomixer.io and the box says 'Enter CoinMixer code'.

I feel so stupid. It's impossible to retrieve my coins (bar reporting to law enforcement) then, right?

as @bitcoin_arena said, it looks like the site you are visiting is a fake site (criptomixer.io), of the many cases of users who were trapped in fake sites, none of them were able to get their funds back even if you reported to the law enforcement (your chances are small), I am also sorry by your loss.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Fuck...  Embarrassed. I have been scammed then! The URL is criptomixer.io and the box says 'Enter CoinMixer code'.

I feel so stupid. It's impossible to retrieve my coins (bar reporting to law enforcement) then, right?
Sorry brother, you definitely got scammers by one of the popular phishing sites that has already been identified before but now the site seems offline. maybe the just decided to put it offline as soon as they scammed you

Please make sure you pay attention to links next time. If possible, you should cross-reference with these threads before visiting a link.

Here is some of reported phishing websites:

• criptomixer.io

Beware of phishing websites!

Scammers keep creating new and new phishing websites. They target not only cWe do report phishing websites to google, to shut them down. If you faced one of them not listed above kindly post in this thread. ryptomixer, but other mixers too. You can also help by filling this very form. The more people complain, the more attention google pays to scam websites and more chances to close it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
UIsing Mixer itself is becoming illegal. If your source of funds is not a bad one that can be considered as a crime, you may try to report law enforcement but it's pretty hard to track down the scammer. I wouldn't give a lot of attention if the fund was not a big one. I don't think you are going to get anything back.
How did you land on criptomixer?
Another mixer was seized yesterday.
I hope Cryptomixer will try to be alternative

users of mixer sites that are affected seize by the government will definitely switch to other mixer platforms and if cryptomixer is able to provide honest - fast - safe service then this mixer will become one of the favorites.

Hi,

I sent my bitcoin to the generated address over 8 hours ago and have still received nothing to my forward address.

Can someone help, please? I can provide the CoinMixer code and my BTC wallet address. Thanks!

coinmixer?  are you using the right site or do you use this one?

• coinmixer.io

Fuck...  Embarrassed. I have been scammed then! The URL is criptomixer.io and the box says 'Enter CoinMixer code'.

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
Another mixer was seized yesterday.
I hope Cryptomixer will try to be alternative

users of mixer sites that are affected seize by the government will definitely switch to other mixer platforms and if cryptomixer is able to provide honest - fast - safe service then this mixer will become one of the favorites.

Hi,

I sent my bitcoin to the generated address over 8 hours ago and have still received nothing to my forward address.

Can someone help, please? I can provide the CoinMixer code and my BTC wallet address. Thanks!

coinmixer?  are you using the right site or do you use this one?

• coinmixer.io
Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: