Pages:
Author

Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 4. (Read 47843 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Mail was correct, i sent again them to PM

Arrival-Date: Sat,  9 Sep 2023 07:31:32 +0000 (UTC)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; support@[banned mixer]
Original-Recipient: rfc822;support@[banned mixer]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.yandex.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 Message rejected under suspicion of SPAM;
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
Hello, i have a problem with coins which i got from cryptomyxer. As always i was trying to change btc to usdt on fixedfloat but my order was stopped and money was hold. Support service wrote me
"Your order was stopped because we received information from our partners that the funds in your address were obtained by criminal means. Your exchange is now being processed by our security team. Email us at [email protected] to contact our security team. If you prove that the funds are not obtained by criminal means, we will definitely continue your exchange".
Messages to mailbox of Cryptomixer didnt get my message. What to do in this case?

1. Be sure the correct URL is https://[banned mixer]/ for the clearnet and http://[banned mixer]/ for the tor mirror. What you wrote is cryptomyxer

2. Most centralized exchanges like Fixedfloat hate obscured transactions because of their bullshit AML policies. Why are you using a centralized exchange that has KYC/AML policies in the first place after mixing your Bitcoins?
It's like you just wasted your time mixing the Bitcoins. Now they are going to ask you for KYC verification and they will deanonymize your transactions.

Always opt for privacy focused exchanges like;

More here: https://kycnot.me/

Anyway, let's wait for a word from cryptomixer, but I don't think they will help you that much.
Activity: 2
Hello, i have a problem with coins which i got from cryptomyxer. As always i was trying to change btc to usdt on fixedfloat but my order was stopped and money was hold. Support service wrote me
"Your order was stopped because we received information from our partners that the funds in your address were obtained by criminal means. Your exchange is now being processed by our security team. Email us at [email protected] to contact our security team. If you prove that the funds are not obtained by criminal means, we will definitely continue your exchange".
Messages to mailbox of Cryptomixer didnt get my message. What to do in this case?
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
Hello. bitcoins are not coming. not even the beginning of the transaction. can you help? I have a letter of guarantee.
-snip-

Have you tried to contact them through their support email (support@[banned mixer])? Sometimes they are slow at responding to issues, but they eventually solve the problem.
Please don't post your letter of Guarantee here or in public. It defeats the whole purpose of you trying to mix the Bitcoins. Only share it with support staff if you must. I know it maybe a huge amount, but don't panic.

The user have contacted us directly and I can confirm that the issue is already resolved.
legendary
Heisenberg
Hello. bitcoins are not coming. not even the beginning of the transaction. can you help? I have a letter of guarantee.
-snip-

Have you tried to contact them through their support email (support@[banned mixer])? Sometimes they are slow at responding to issues, but they eventually solve the problem.
Please don't post your letter of Guarantee here or in public. It defeats the whole purpose of you trying to mix the Bitcoins. Only share it with support staff if you must. I know it maybe a huge amount, but don't panic.
No, you are wrong. Here is my hash, everything went to you a long time ago. please send our coins to the addressee or back.
2dc211...838889

Your operation has been processed. We had an outdated status issue. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 4
A week or two or 10 days - every day the term changes. At first we tried to write a letter for several days, without success. Then all the same they wrote, the letter reached, but there is still no answer to it in the mail.
Here is the same picture - I threw off the Guarantee letter in personal messages, there is no answer. And in the topic they answered me supposedly there are no confirmations))) They are already 2 weeks old! Give me back my money)
legendary
Heisenberg
No, you are wrong. Here is my hash, everything went to you a long time ago. please send our coins to the addressee or back.
2dc21142a328f7574f0bda28194c2f35c326a6eb659cd9def8ae523bfe838889

This transaction was confirmed two weeks ago, which means you have been waiting for 2 weeks and not 1 week as said earlier on, is that correct?

Maybe there is some bit of mix up regarding some complaints, but cryptomixer usually tries to resolve the issue whenever they are available.
All letters from any box that google, that proton, return back with a note spam! That is, Support@[banned mixer] is at least strange, as if he does not want to accept letters! Their provider simply does not miss any letters to them! How then to communicate with them?
WE ARE WAITING OUR BIG MONEY FOR A WEEK !

Your incoming transaction has not been confirmed yet. It still has 0 confirmations within bitcoin network. You can speed it up using "replace by fee" feature of bitcoin protocol. To get instructions how it works with your wallet, kindly see your wallet's manual or contact it's support. Once your transaction will get at least 1 confirmation within bitcoin network it will be processed.

2dc21142a328f7574f0bda28194c2f35c326a6eb659cd9def8ae523bfe838889
All letters from any box that google, that proton, return back with a note spam! That is, Support@[banned mixer] is at least strange, as if he does not want to accept letters! Their provider simply does not miss any letters to them! How then to communicate with them?

Your incoming transaction has not been confirmed yet. It still has 0 confirmations within bitcoin network. You can speed it up using "replace by fee" feature of bitcoin protocol. To get instructions how it works with your wallet, kindly see your wallet's manual or contact it's support. Once your transaction will get at least 1 confirmation within bitcoin network it will be processed.
Hello, yesterday I made an exchange, Received 2 BTC, 1 confirmation Outputs: 1.044856 Sent, 0.949144 Pending Approximately 10-15 hours have passed and the status is still pending Can you please help? [...SKIPPED...]

Hello, cryptotablet. I do confirm that we have got your inquiry. We will look into your issue and give you response shortly.

UPD: Your transaction has been processed. Sorry for the delay!
legendary
Heisenberg
I have sent an email to them about this problem and I haven't received any note… Maybe you sent multiple similar emails?
I also PMed their forum account in case the enabled email notifications for PMs. Let's wait and see if they will respond. Hopefully they will.

The site functionality seems to be on and off periodically, and it seems the team doesn't keep track of the website every day.
Activity: 8
Hello, yesterday I made an exchange, Received 2 BTC, 1 confirmation Outputs: 1.044856 Sent, 0.949144 Pending Approximately 10-15 hours have passed and the status is still pending Can you please help? Deposit address: bc1qw6llal3vv2e5aq6dr9r06lvpgjhn8d6a3m85j5 And address where coins is missing: bc1quhlygd****************tl8dpru6jevjhw
legendary
Heisenberg
Hello! Where can I write about hung money? From my wallet, the money came to you, but you did not send it further! Previously, there was an operator in touch, but now there is even no mail where to write! Where do you write Huh
Hey, the email address to their support is available on their website (support@[banned mixer]). I do have you have a letter of guarantee for that order with you.
Alternatively, you can also contact their representative profile in this forum --- [banned mixer] via PM, but he has been for about 4 days, so the response might be slow.

Also, do not share your letter of guarantee via PM for privacy reasons.
Hello! Where can I write about hung money? From my wallet, the money came to you, but you did not send it further! Previously, there was an operator in touch, but now there is even no mail where to write! Where do you write Huh
SERVICE IS ACTIVE

Kindly note, we had a service disruption but at the moment we have completely fixed the issue. All delayed transactions are processed. The websites are active. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Feel free to mix your coins!
legendary
Heisenberg
anyone used this service the last days?
I didn't received my money how should I contact them?

Why is there no news about the fact that the site does not work on Onion and for what reasons.

I don't want to sound paranoid but scince he has been offline since 2 weeks this really smells like a busted service running as a honeypot.
Any update would be great!

The service has been on and off for a while now. Last time when I reported about the Tor Mirror being off and the clearnet showing some weird error. It got restored a few days later but OP did not make any announcement here about the development.

And now it's off again. I hope they solve the as soon as possible.

I don't want to sound paranoid but scince he has been offline since 2 weeks this really smells like a busted service running as a honeypot.
Any update would be great!
Activity: 1
Why is there no news about the fact that the site does not work on Onion and for what reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: