Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [banned mixer] - Maximum Anonymity 🤖 Fees 1 - 5% - page 6. (Read 2508 times)

copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 30
Dear users, please keep your letters of guarantee until you receive your money.
In case of an emergency, it will be much easier for us to help you if you have the letter of guarantee.
If you have not saved it for any reason, please contact Technical Support at the contact information and let us know. Technical support will follow up on your request. And make sure you get your money.

Regards Webmixer. Gesundheit.
copper member
Try to calm down. It's okay.
I am perfectly calm, thank you for your concern.

For starters, we have several modes, the 1-star mode does not offer clean coins. It offers to get "other coins".  Modes with 5 stars offer output of crypto with AML up to 25%. You can check it wherever you want. In case of discrepancy, we will refund your commission, be sure to keep the letter of guarantee.
You should clarify that on your website and say that low AML score can be achieved only when five stars is used.
Refund won't be possible if other services confiscate ''other'' coins, and I don't consider this coins to be mixed at all.

Everything is clearly stated in the "How does it work?" section.
Exactly as it is, so it is described.
Yes, it's not mixed, users always get other people's coins. 
The "mixer" mode users get the coins of the other modes users.
Users of modes "exact payment" and "total anonymity" get coins of our sponsors, from foreign exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I am perfectly calm, thank you for your concern.

For starters, we have several modes, the 1-star mode does not offer clean coins. It offers to get "other coins".  Modes with 5 stars offer output of crypto with AML up to 25%. You can check it wherever you want. In case of discrepancy, we will refund your commission, be sure to keep the letter of guarantee.
You should clarify that on your website and say that low AML score can be achieved only when five stars is used.
Refund won't be possible if other services confiscate ''other'' coins, and I don't consider this coins to be mixed at all.
copper member
We give you 0-25%AML pure crypto which you can get in two (random) transactions minus a percentage, which guarantees full anonymity.
How can you guarantee that coins coming out from Webmixer will have that AML score, and what websites/tools are you using to confirm that.
I personally think that all AML scores are bias crap, but sadly more and more people are trusting what some random websites are telling them.

We would be grateful if you could point out any mistakes. We do have representatives from the Russian region in our service. So there may be some mistakes or misunderstandings. But we try to avoid them as much as possible.
You didn't answer my question, and how the heck can using low fees someone get ''0-25%AML pure crypto'' when there is almost no anonymity (1 star) according to you?

bitcointalk also stands on Cloudflare....
Bitcointalk forum is not a mixer and we don't have onion domain like you.

For starters, we have several modes, the 1-star mode does not offer clean coins. It offers to get "other coins".  Modes with 5 stars offer output of crypto with AML up to 25%. You can check it wherever you want. In case of discrepancy, we will refund your commission, be sure to keep the letter of guarantee.

For checking I can suggest services: Coinfirm, Neutrino, Chainalysi, Elliptic, Bitfury Crystal and other...
We check on AML-Bot more often.
legendary
Cashback 15%
We give you 0-25%AML pure crypto which you can get in two (random) transactions minus a percentage, which guarantees full anonymity.
How can you guarantee that coins coming out from Webmixer will have that AML score, and what websites/tools are you using to confirm that.
I personally think that all AML scores are bias crap, but sadly more and more people are trusting what some random websites are telling them.

We would be grateful if you could point out any mistakes. We do have representatives from the Russian region in our service. So there may be some mistakes or misunderstandings. But we try to avoid them as much as possible.
You didn't answer my question, and how the heck can using low fees someone get ''0-25%AML pure crypto'' when there is almost no anonymity (1 star) according to you?

Bitcointalk forum is not a mixer and we don't have onion domain like you.

copper member
Yes, we are working on the design.
Thank you for noticing and taking the time.

you decided on the worst solution, the design of your ANN post consists of 20 gif files, some of which are over 2.5MB in size. at least the few that I looked at. in total it is 40-50MB.
no forum user will choose animation instead of page loading speed, no matter how interesting it seems.

I saw on your website also on the first screen, those things (fee info, mixing time etc...) are quite small, and there are plenty of them. for those of us who see a little less well, it seems tiring.

About service in itself, I prefer the possibility to determine the fee amount myself.

I don't really understand your frustration with the weight of the gif. Do you have a limited internet connection?  If this is the case and it is a problem, I will reconsider in favor of a less resource-intensive image.

Regarding the size on the site, I sincerely appreciate it. I didn't think about the visually impaired at all. Will definitely take action soon!

As for the service, our commission is rounded, so like users, and there is nothing better than a random )

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Yes, we are working on the design.
Thank you for noticing and taking the time.

you decided on the worst solution, the design of your ANN post consists of 20 gif files, some of which are over 2.5MB in size. at least the few that I looked at. in total it is 40-50MB.
no forum user will choose animation instead of page loading speed, no matter how interesting it seems.

I saw on your website also on the first screen, those things (fee info, mixing time etc...) are quite small, and there are plenty of them. for those of us who see a little less well, it seems tiring.

About service in itself, I prefer the possibility to determine the fee amount myself.
copper member
Welcome! (Don't mind my signature).

I should point out, that you can achieve a similar level of robustness by using a Tor onionsite. That way, you don't have to rely on Cloudflare, ddos-guard, or whatever.

Hello.
Right. We also have a Tor domain for people who care about their security.

But still, it would be better for this type of service not to use third-party services. You're a mixer, so it's reasonable to assume that most of your customers care about their privacy. I hope you know that there are many other methods to protect against DDoS attacks on the clearnet besides Cloudflare.

Of course.
But let me ask you to show me an effective protection against ddos that does not leak data.
And as I said earlier, we use our own SSL certificate to protect the client in the clearnet. For those who are extremely skeptical, there is a tor version of the site.

In the meantime I would like to note that we have resumed the work of the site and bots and you can actually see the quality.
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I should point out, that you can achieve a similar level of robustness by using a Tor onionsite. That way, you don't have to rely on Cloudflare, ddos-guard, or whatever.

Hello.

But still, it would be better for this type of service not to use third-party services. You're a mixer, so it's reasonable to assume that most of your customers care about their privacy. I hope you know that there are many other methods to protect against DDoS attacks on the clearnet besides Cloudflare.
copper member

Hello.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

copper member
This is the first time is have seen such mixer company in the forum. It's like, because you have not made some advertisement in the forum like others does. And I was also trying to see your site how it is but the site is not working. And this is how it is👇

And the final out come is like This 👇

So there is no way to see what is inside the mixer site.

Thank you for pointing this out.
I'm certainly sorry that you had to deal with this, but at the moment there is technical work to improve the service.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This is the first time is have seen such mixer company in the forum. It's like, because you have not made some advertisement in the forum like others does. And I was also trying to see your site how it is but the site is not working. And this is how it is👇

And the final out come is like This 👇

So there is no way to see what is inside the mixer site.
copper member
Yomix - Ddos-guard (waf and hosting), which is fully controlled by the special services of the Russian Federation and gives out all the information on the first request.
Sinbad - CloudFlare (waf leading logs of visits, ip addresses, fingerprint, where have gone to the site, etc.). All these statistics and logs are kindly shared with the US Secret Service.
Why secret service though, is granpa Joe interested in mixers so much that his bodyguards gather intel about bitcoin mixers?😂.

Other than the usual pay to post advertisers, I can provide a better solution/ strategy to achieve mass adoption, it's called "shilling" my fee is $500 per day. Ok I know $500 is too much, I can go down as much as $5 per day.
At least consider $1 per day? Ok I'm out no need to call the authorities.

I'm sorry. That's what U.S. special services translated by an online translator. Special services refers to various government legal regulators. Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Yomix - Ddos-guard (waf and hosting), which is fully controlled by the special services of the Russian Federation and gives out all the information on the first request.
Sinbad - CloudFlare (waf leading logs of visits, ip addresses, fingerprint, where have gone to the site, etc.). All these statistics and logs are kindly shared with the US Secret Service.
Why secret service though, is granpa Joe interested in mixers so much that his bodyguards gather intel about bitcoin mixers?😂.

Other than the usual pay to post advertisers, I can provide a better solution/ strategy to achieve mass adoption, it's called "shilling" my fee is $500 per day. Ok I know $500 is too much, I can go down as much as $5 per day.
At least consider $1 per day? Ok I'm out no need to call the authorities.
copper member
Everything in the bot is in English, except for the description of the bot profile. Yes it is also a mixer.
Also, thanks for the typo.
I am just curious.

The idea could be good, but why the telegram bot, though?

Don't you think this can put you and the user privacy in great danger, knowing that telegram can submit whatever information they are required to any law enforcement folks?

Let's take a slightly broader look at the problem. As a rule, people who use Telegram use VPNs and disposable phone numbers. And many have an idea of how to take care of their own anonymity.
However, it is also worth noting how telegram has responded to requests from special services. I'll leave a footnote about that [1]*

And now let's have a closer look at our surroundings:

Not to mention the fact that every internet and mobile operator will also provide any information on request.  I think that telegram is a much less dangerous place against this background.

[1]*
On March 20, 2018, the Russian Supreme Court ruled that the FSB's demand to provide keys to decrypt Telegram's correspondence was legal. On the same day, Roskomnadzor notified Telegram to comply with the law's requirements to provide information to the Federal Security Service of Russia. If Telegram fails to provide encryption keys to the FSS within 15 days, it may be blocked in Russia. The creator of the messenger stated his refusal to give encryption keys for Telegram correspondence to the FSB.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Everything in the bot is in English, except for the description of the bot profile. Yes it is also a mixer.
I am just curious.

The idea could be good, but why the telegram bot, though?

Don't you think this can put you and the user privacy in great danger, knowing that telegram can submit whatever information they are required to any law enforcement folks?
copper member
the best mixer for the best percentage. We truly offer the highest quality crypto mix.
You registered and posted just recently in forum, your domain was registered just few months ago, service started working after that, and you are already calling your service ''best mixer''  Roll Eyes
I would be very careful with anyone claiming this, and I am generally very suspicious to any new bitcoin related service, even more when it is based on mixing.
Your offer with lowest fee is offering almost no anonymity based on this, and I noticed many spelling mistakes and mix of english and russian letters.

As for the statement that the mixer is the best - before we started working, we studied the market, carried out test transactions, observed the quality of our "competitors". That's why we decided not to be modest in the title.
I am sure that you will soon be convinced of this.

We have been on the market for over two years for a little bit of other services. And on the forums of our specialty, for the peace of mind of mixer users, we have made a mandatory deposit multiplied by several times. Of course, this should not affect your opinion of our service in any way. But, perhaps, the positive impact that in a few years of work for us there was not a single complaint, what can boast of what not many.
legendary
Cashback 15%
the best mixer for the best percentage. We truly offer the highest quality crypto mix.
You registered and posted just recently in forum, your domain was registered just few months ago, service started working after that, and you are already calling your service ''best mixer''  Roll Eyes
I would be very careful with anyone claiming this, and I am generally very suspicious to any new bitcoin related service, even more when it is based on mixing.
Your offer with lowest fee is offering almost no anonymity based on this, and I noticed many spelling mistakes and mix of english and russian letters.

copper member
1. I see the telegram bot part, but when I open it, the language is in Russian

Are you trying to say the telegram bot is also a mixer of sorts?

TOP : [banned mixer]
This looks like a typo. You meant TOR, right?

Cheers

Uh? hard to say whether it's good or bad?

More mixers we see, better it is, so [banned mixer] is more than welcome, as all others.
It would be very annoying and inefficient if we only had 1 or 2 services with a dominant position

And nope, there aren't "so many mixers" popping up lately. Actually only 2: [banned mixer] and Whirlwind.money.
It isn't what I could say so many.
Do not consider the signature campaigns actually running. Currently, all of them already exist, it's just that they are trying to absorb the market that Chipmixer left behind.

@WEB503
Welcome

I sincerely appreciate the friendly greeting.
I hope, almost certainly, that we will meet and even exceed everyone's expectations.

It's hard to say whether it's good or bad that so many mixer services have popped up recently. On the one hand, it shows that there's a growing demand for privacy in the cryptocurrency world. On the other hand, it also means that there are more opportunities for scams and frauds to take advantage of people who are looking for anonymity in their transactions.

WEB503, I think a review campaign would definitely help you attract more users and build trust within the crypto community. You could ask existing forum users to make reviews of your service on the forum, and you could even offer incentives for leaving reviews. It would also allow you to gather feedback and make improvements if necessary.

Thanks for the interesting advice. We will definitely think about implementing it.
Pages:
Jump to: