Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 10. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
OK, thanks. Current price seems at bottom in the chart. Could go up easily.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
This is an interesting venture. I tested the Brave browser and it works perfect and lightning fast on android mob and pc. These guys might be on to something. Does anyone know the ICO price?

i did not participate in the basic attention token ico but i read something about 0.035 $ unfortunately i can't find the source anymore
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
This is an interesting venture. I tested the Brave browser and it works perfect and lightning fast on android mob and pc. These guys might be on to something. Does anyone know the ICO price?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I see a lot of potential in this coin but ,maybe there is too many for what it is trying to achieve? Iota has moved high with lots of coins but has big companies in the background. Peoples thought on BAT's future price?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BAT has got to be in my top 3 for long term holds in alt coins.

Trying to revolutionize one of the biggest online markets? Made by Brendan Eich, creator of JavaScript and co-founder of Mozilla. Apparently has some ties to Coinbase and should be getting added to more exchanges and even potentially Coinbase in the new year. With all the new members of Coinbase and the influx of so many people getting involved with cryptocurrency it would seem that Coinbase and BAT could both prosper if they were to offer a inexpensive coin that has value and can be used instantly. Here's to hoping BAT see's its inevitable growth in the coming years!

I've been holding some BAT tokens for almost 6 months, but I think this holding decission was wrong for me. If I sold them in the summer, I would have 3x more capital by getting with bitcoin. I missed this chance due to BAT tokens.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I have some of this, theybare giving me big satisfaction, ill hold them long term, they are bound to go up more as they go forward with the development
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
What was the ico price please ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I really like the idea of the concept. But after trying out the browser I have sold all my coins. Seems really buggy to me.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
BAT has got to be in my top 3 for long term holds in alt coins.

Trying to revolutionize one of the biggest online markets? Made by Brendan Eich, creator of JavaScript and co-founder of Mozilla. Apparently has some ties to Coinbase and should be getting added to more exchanges and even potentially Coinbase in the new year. With all the new members of Coinbase and the influx of so many people getting involved with cryptocurrency it would seem that Coinbase and BAT could both prosper if they were to offer a inexpensive coin that has value and can be used instantly. Here's to hoping BAT see's its inevitable growth in the coming years!
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Bat is definitely worth investing huge amount of money. People believe promoting browser is useless but I still think they have good chance to have portion from market... If I am not wrong bat is good for long term holding!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Where can I locate an official BAT to ask some thing

i think you have the check https://basicattentiontoken.org/about/ and find the way to contact that you like.
Activity: 228
Its a great idea but users must use Brave browser. What they need to do is integrate with Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Exploder.

No one gonna use Brave browser so that youtube vids they watch can get paid. Think about this for a second.. no one gonna change their browser.

They are currently working on add-ons for Chrome and Firefox (don't know the ETA), so when that happens it should help a lot with adaptability.
When it's happens then we see price growth and use growth.  But now I'm spectator. Not bad idea but poor realization yet. We have 2 dozen for browsers and most famous and used Chrome, IE and Safari. And idea to promote own browser is a dead end

I joined BAT ICO and I sold my BAT tokens with 4x earnings as my initial ETH. And then I bought some BAT tokens on october, this time, I made 3x loss. Amost all the profit is gone from me due to this.

We expect more activity from BAT team, development and partnerships.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
i was reading reddit they have a thread about how the developers have premined around 23% of them already and are holding to dump on any good news story or hyping.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
This is worth investing they have solid teams and fundamentals wise i will rate this coin 8/10 compare to Adex. this is promising coin and wait for another few months to pump.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Its a great idea but users must use Brave browser. What they need to do is integrate with Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Exploder.

No one gonna use Brave browser so that youtube vids they watch can get paid. Think about this for a second.. no one gonna change their browser.

Publishers are going to win from this new system. They have every reason to write and talk about brave browser every day all day. If there is any evidence of brave being better at something compared to other browsers, it will be talked about. When your favorite youtubers tell you to support them and go download brave, you will. My bet is this guy will be the first https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZakJFqdpRY&t=
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

Yes, I think that's next thing on their list. People like me don't want to give up their usual browser due to comfort it provides while browsing. I'm waiting on their extension so I can get my hands dirty. If extension goes mainstream this can be silver if not gold.
Activity: 8

They are currently working on add-ons for Chrome and Firefox (don't know the ETA), so when that happens it should help a lot with adaptability.
Activity: 177

Activity: 309

I really need something big for BAT tokens that I currently hold. I have gret loss due to last altcoin crash and we need to get rid of this loss. We need more development and partnership news from the project team.
Activity: 4
GO ON SON!!!
Pages:
Jump to: