Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 7. (Read 65194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i hope so. but i am not sure if the "world" is really ready for this token and the change that could be achieved. the browser is great and the mobile version even better.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
BAT project seems good with a solid Team. Great coin with great people behind it. Solid long term potential. Solid founders Java script & Mozilla. It's worth considering.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
BAT will be a long term bat on the browser and brave winning against ads
dont think it will be a quick short play because user adoption needed https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/basic-attention-token/usd

More interesting is a feature which allows users to get paid for browsing ads, imo. All in all, BAT is a really solid product and i believe sooner or later it will climb the top-10 on BTRX  Wink

how can you get paid? this sounds like solving capachas to me. or taking part in faucets. do you really think that you will get more than some dust?
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
dont think it will be a quick short play because user adoption needed https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/basic-attention-token/usd

More interesting is a feature which allows users to get paid for browsing ads, imo. All in all, BAT is a really solid product and i believe sooner or later it will climb the top-10 on BTRX  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Current levels are very good to enter for basic attention token. I am trying to grow my bat portfolio. But coins' biggest problems is its own browser. Brave is "honestly" not popular as google chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
They need not focus on that brave browser all throughout what they need is an active development keeps on finding the ways that will be more useful to its users. Mozilla and google chrome is a big company. What it offers is a good quality to its users. Being not so popular is not the main problem is the services that it provides.
Yes, that is true. The most important thing is the services provided to its users. Because the expectations of the users definitely do not want to be disappointed. Hope can give the best for everything so that everyone is satisfied.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I heard that BAT has Airdrop, is it true? Who knows whether it is possible to participate now or is it too late?

I heard it from my friend, He said airdrop started on 2 March. I search the topic but I can not access it, and it's written An Error Has Occurred.
I do not understand why it can not be accessed. Probably because of the state aspect?
This is the link to the topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3050805.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
I'm using Brave browser for several months, and may be that's before they included me into promo program for limited time.
If somebody downloads Brave with my link
https://brave.com/gru106

I might receive BAT tokens in a month or so.

If you have your site or youtube you can download Brave, register your site there and then be able to earn BAT tokens
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Which websites are using banner-ads from the brave-network, already? I would like to visit them to earn some bat-coins.  Smiley
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I heard that BAT has Airdrop, is it true? Who knows whether it is possible to participate now or is it too late?
Somebody told me, that you can implement BAT as an add-on into other browsers, like Chrome and  Firefox.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Current levels are very good to enter for basic attention token. I am trying to grow my bat portfolio. But coins' biggest problems is its own browser. Brave is "honestly" not popular as google chrome or mozilla firefox.
They need not to focus on that brave browser allthroughout what they need is an active development keeps on finding the ways that will be more useful to its users. Mozilla and google chrome is a big company. What it offers is a good qualities to its users. Being not so popular is not the main problem its the services that it provides.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
Current levels are very good to enter for basic attention token. I am trying to grow my bat portfolio. But coins' biggest problems is its own browser. Brave is "honestly" not popular as google chrome or mozilla firefox.
Now I got it. Great idea, I will invest.
Thanks!
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I just fail to see any value on the talking itself. I don't understand the business model now. How is it going to be monetised is just and unknown to me.

This is a token that can be used to access various advertising services and services to attract attention to the Brave platform - the new digital advertising system on blockchain. User behavior is tracked using the Brave browser, and users who publish content receive an appropriate reward in BAT. In fact, a browser with a donation function for publishing content.
Activity: 130
people buy BAT to donate to their favourite sites and youtubers. Later on advertisers buy BAT to show Ads to people that would otherwise be blocked. Speculators buy and hold BAT hoping for increased adoption and price increase.  Pretty straight forward.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
I just fail to see any value on the talking itself. I don't understand the business model now. How is it going to be monetised is just and unknown to me.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I love Brave. It's one of the only crypto projects with an application that I use every day.
Activity: 130
Now it's even easier to get your content rewarded with BAT on Brave Payments with the new multi-property/single-owner support! Creators can manage multiple sites and YouTube channels from one account.

Cool. Didn't know that. The Team is really outstanding and very quick. Absolutely love Brave and BAT.
Pages:
Jump to: