Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 8. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Now it's even easier to get your content rewarded with BAT on Brave Payments with the new multi-property/single-owner support! Creators can manage multiple sites and YouTube channels from one account.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
BAT seems like worth investing. It's one of the rare tokens which is backed up by the working product. This factor has a great weight while making decision on where to invest. Yes, it hasn't raised in price in hundred times but it's probably just because of BAT's time hasn't come yet.
We'll know when BAT's time comes. A few pennies here even with a working product with many people using. I don't know why it hasn't blown peoples minds yet. But this is definitely a coin worth buying and actually using for what they intend to use it for.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Actual working product we've all been using probably every day. Using right now, only coin with a browser way passed alpha stage.

this. the browser is the best on android there is imo, and decent at least on dekstop (perfect blend of "sites still work" and "adds blocked" for me).

Donating a few BAT is also a good thing, can't wait till there's more ways to earn them.
Activity: 157
Merit: 13
BAT seems like worth investing. It's one of the rare tokens which is backed up by the working product. This factor has a great weight while making decision on where to invest. Yes, it hasn't raised in price in hundred times but it's probably just because of BAT's time hasn't come yet.
Actual working product we've all been using probably every day. Using right now, only coin with a browser way passed alpha stage.
Activity: 196
The Basic Attention Token project just announced that they doubled the Brave publishers in a week.  There are now around 8000 sites and youtube creators verified to receive BAT.  At the rate that the team is adding new publishers, there won't be enough BAT tokens to go around.  BAT is going to fly!

That’s awesome news! I saw some technical analysis on the chart that suggested BAT will go up. It’s about time. One of the few crypto projects with a working product.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
The Basic Attention Token project just announced that they doubled the Brave publishers in a week.  There are now around 8000 sites and youtube creators verified to receive BAT.  At the rate that the team is adding new publishers, there won't be enough BAT tokens to go around.  BAT is going to fly!
just use it. websites get notified when there's 100$ worth of bat collected. a lot of crypto sites like coinmarketcap are verified already.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Can somebody explain to me how come BAT is rising in value so slowly compared to all other coins? It has an actual use, great team, known software relations and strong backing.

It completely depends on the market how people react to it, the more people are the trading BAT and the chances of increasing the price will also be high. So don't expect the fast return on it wait until the price of coin increases in the market.

It's totally correct for me. Just like every product, market makes the life line of any industry. As for the BAT, yes it has been created by great team, its software relations is very popular and has strong backing but it isn't enough. How could the people know about it if it is not well advertised? Try to check the advertisements of BAT to answer your concern.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
BRAVE is the best mobile browser, love it. Also using it on desktop. And i see more and more sites accepting the BAT donations, coinmarketcap, some youtubers, the guardian...

one of the few tokens actually usefull NOW already. expecting it to be added to coinbase at some point in 2018.

I think BAT has something in the future i love reading in their browser which they called Brave. They have a big competitor and it's ADX but between them i will choose BAT even though the Max supply is too big..
BRAVE is the best mobile browser, love it. Also using it on desktop. And i see more and more sites accepting the BAT donations, coinmarketcap, some youtubers, the guardian...

one of the few tokens actually usefull NOW already. expecting it to be added to coinbase at some point in 2018.
UpHold (Better than CoinBase) actually has it. You can buy with Debit Cards, from your bank, and 30 + other Crypto Currencies.
Not advertising, just I believe it's better than coinbase.

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Development is going on. BAT payments at first only outgoing, but few days ago I got a message in the desktop browser informing me I was getting BAT to spend on websites I like to support. The idea behind the BRAVE browser is smart and just; you can eliminate ads on websites. But these websites might be your favorite ones, and you do not want them to go down because lack of ad-income, so you can support the websites by donating BAT you get in the Brave browser. I think it is smart to hold your BAT.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
I invested in BAT at the beginning, I still think it's a good project but honestly, at some point, I got tired of their forms of communication and I sold all
This is not the best price to sell out. The ICO was too hyped, so I avoided it.

Invested around 3k Satoshis and will hold to at least x10. Patience is the key.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i don't use the desktop browser. but the android version is really great. and most of the people are using their smartphone today. thats why i think BAT will have a bright future.
If it does like what it said so yes it could be because smartphone market is a good one to invest in .Most of people now are lazy to sit on a chair and using computer. Simply they just lying down and use their smartphone for entertainment or even works.

and doing that just make a tap more on the screen an send some BAT. nothing easier than this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I invested in BAT at the beginning, I still think it's a good project but honestly, at some point, I got tired of their forms of communication and I sold all
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Can somebody explain to me how come BAT is rising in value so slowly compared to all other coins? It has an actual use, great team, known software relations and strong backing.

It completely depends on the market how people react to it, the more people are the trading BAT and the chances of increasing the price will also be high. So don't expect the fast return on it wait until the price of coin increases in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
When will BAT show expected performance? I've been waiting a long time.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i don't use the desktop browser. but the android version is really great. and most of the people are using their smartphone today. thats why i think BAT will have a bright future.
If it does like what it said so yes it could be because smartphone market is a good one to invest in .Most of people now are lazy to sit on a chair and using computer. Simply they just lying down and use their smartphone for entertainment or even works.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Pages:
Jump to: