Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 11. (Read 65194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
BAT's coverage is extremely fascinating. COIN sold out within a few minutes,wish isome in it. Its on ETH dependent. They briefed fine detail in their whitepaper. The guy at the rear of BAT is Brendan Eich, the creator of Typeface and also the co-founding father of Mozilla and Firefox, with a solid group – financed by Creators Fund, Foundation Capital, Launch Endeavor Companions, Pantera Funds, DCG, Danhua Funds, Huiyin Blockchain Venture amongst others.To tell the truth ...woow.'d

Coin sold out with $ 25M market cap I think, if I'm not wrong. And then it was pumped like crazy on the exchanges. In the final situation, BAT investors have great amount of loss due to its bad performenace in terms of price on the market.

I have some loss due to BAT tokens too. I don't know what will happen.
Activity: 177
Not to imply this is correct for BAT, but it seems like it may be counterintuitively great for some of these tasks to posessa big whale bagholder.  Using the influx of new investors in this space and the likely skidish weak hands character of them, it makes a vital get rid of not as likely... supplied the investing sharks have the bridal party long term future in mind.  If it's a real cash grab, well then... operate for the hillsides.s

did you even read what you wrote? what kind of white china you smokin bro lol

Those are automated bots farming accounts now. Incoherent gibberish is all they spout, that's what the ignore button is for.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BAT Basic Attention Token list on Binance exchange

https://twitter.com/ubiqcoinbot/status/930013632615686144

Congratulation !
the price seems not pump as much as other new listed coins, maybe BAT already have big exchanges, maybe BAT has a bad reputation in China due to the ico have only several people participated
It depends because not all have bad reputation it is only in china but in entering in different exchanges will surely hit the hype and it will make the price pump in a certain target especially pumping groups.
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
It's nice to have a deal at Binance. I am using the active binance and it is a very good site.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Congratulation !
the price seems not pump as much as other new listed coins, maybe BAT already have big exchanges, maybe BAT has a bad reputation in China due to the ico have only several people participated
Activity: 434

Congratulation !
Activity: 53
We need to stop trying to invest in Blockchain to make "money". We need to start buying into the technology for the power of implementation and real world applicability for people outside the tech sector by average people. That is what this is in my mind. Everyone uses a browser. Everyone is faced by adverting. This is real world implementation of the Blockchain.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
2000 sat is just in vain. Of course we must take..
Activity: 2
Same with Softball bat nevertheless a good symbol to purchase in for middle-phrase investment or must i wait around much more until the marketplace limit reduces sufficient, and purchase guaranteeing ICO's for now?
Activity: 378
I think BAT is interesting that it has the Mozilla founder backing it and a lot advancements in the ads industry which is very big!
Activity: 2
My guess is that best time to buy would be about July when it went to ico price.
Activity: 141
Not to imply this is correct for BAT, but it seems like it may be counterintuitively great for some of these tasks to posessa big whale bagholder.  Using the influx of new investors in this space and the likely skidish weak hands character of them, it makes a vital get rid of not as likely... supplied the investing sharks have the bridal party long term future in mind.  If it's a real cash grab, well then... operate for the hillsides.s

what
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Activity: 4
Activity: 140
bat has a great team and working product. this has make them the better one compare to tons of Alts in the market. but in term of price, it has been pretty consistent and the token supply is huge. so if you are an active/short term trader, maybe not. but it will be a great option for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of Basic Attention Token on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/basic-attention-token/chart_gallery
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
at the time of OP post, if you invest, you would make loss

But if you are looking at longer term, BAT is something that you would like to invest

Its a techno based project which are focused on the Advertising market, crypto advertising is still small and not yet bloom Smiley

I bought some BAT tokens 2 weeks ago and I have 2x loss at the moment. This is very bad. Other coins didn't perform badly like BAT. BAT was the worst of them during the last weeks.

I wouldn't buy BAT now, I would wait and see what's gonna happen.

The price currently is at a -50% discount from the price you bought at and you suggest people not to buy? Cheesy Why did you buy it then? And what has changed so dramatically from 2 weeks ago that makes buying it for half the price not worth it? The investors in this forum  Shocked Roll Eyes

BAT has a 1.5 billion suply, a very reasonable thing if bat down to 150 sat and when bat goes up to 10k sat it is fantastic
Activity: 154
Does anyone know Bat has slack or not Huh

They had a slack but it closed months ago. I find it very hard to find a place to communicate with BAT team/dev.
Activity: 4
at the time of OP post, if you invest, you would make loss

But if you are looking at longer term, BAT is something that you would like to invest

Its a techno based project which are focused on the Advertising market, crypto advertising is still small and not yet bloom Smiley

I bought some BAT tokens 2 weeks ago and I have 2x loss at the moment. This is very bad. Other coins didn't perform badly like BAT. BAT was the worst of them during the last weeks.

I wouldn't buy BAT now, I would wait and see what's gonna happen.

The price currently is at a -50% discount from the price you bought at and you suggest people not to buy? Cheesy Why did you buy it then? And what has changed so dramatically from 2 weeks ago that makes buying it for half the price not worth it? The investors in this forum  Shocked Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: