Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 20. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 506
So is BAT still a good token to buy in for mid-term investment or should I wait more until the market cap lowers enough, and invest in promising ICO's until then?
Pretty hard support at .16 cents

I'd still wait. I saw a post on this forum tho that said they have roadmap and news coming out however

Now price is already down to 0.13 cents range and it looks like now it reached to issue price. If the market condition becomes bad then we can expect to go down further so if anyone wants to invest then can start buying in small amounts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Solid team - solid staff, chance to be an opponent of famous browsers. Inventor of javascript is the head. Well if this is not enough for you it is more than huge potential to me. ideal time for buy! Have a nice trade all!

Agreed. I bought some BAT earlier, sold them and now bought them again. I think that they will certainly do well in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Solid team - solid staff, chance to be an opponent of famous browsers. Inventor of javascript is the head. Well if this is not enough for you it is more than huge potential to me. ideal time for buy! Have a nice trade all!
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
What BAT is trying to do will have to ultimately be done!!! Advertising will change and probably look like something that BAT is doing.

SO investing in BAT is investing in that idea! weather they pull it off or not is a diff story.. But team looks solid and im sure they can raise money lol (now a days it aint that hard plus they prob sold the ico to the initial investors so they can have some control)

all they have to do is prove the concept with their browser and then call up Mozzilla and tell them to switch over Smiley

just buy some man its .18 cents lol

I was looking at Adex as a hedge against BAT because of this. BAT was the first mover, but supply greatly outstripped demand. I wish the had a more open architecture than a proprietary browser (people are particular about their favorite browsers, I am at least). Adex is cross platform by contrast, that will greatly facilitate adoption

I hope Brave makes that deal with Mozilla ASAP. There are now other entrants in the market; time may be an issue now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 108
Hey whats the address for BAT? Wanna integrate it into myetherwallet.

Thanks

How do I view BAT tokens in my wallet?
You can view BAT token balance in your non-hosted Ethereum wallet that supports ERC20 tokens by watching the BAT contract.
BAT Smart Contract address: 0x0D8775F648430679A709E98d2b0Cb6250d2887EF
Number of Digits: 18
Symbol: BAT
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

The ICO seems to have played into the hands of the rich crypto elite... so for that reason I'm out.  Cool
Activity: 55

Thanks

There should be a list of tokens in your wallet that includes BAT
oh, you are right. they already listed it. thanks
Activity: 7

Thanks

There should be a list of tokens in your wallet that includes BAT
Activity: 55

Thanks
Activity: 42
So is BAT still a good token to buy in for mid-term investment or should I wait more until the market cap lowers enough, and invest in promising ICO's until then?
Pretty hard support at .16 cents

I'd still wait. I saw a post on this forum tho that said they have roadmap and news coming out however
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1148
Great idea horrible ICO. The guys who fleeced everyone on the ICO.will be dumping for the forseeable future. When its under 50m marketcap i might start buying in.

What was the ICO price?

1 ETH = 6,400 BAT
1 eth=10 eth=25-30k bat
I hope...
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Great idea horrible ICO. The guys who fleeced everyone on the ICO.will be dumping for the forseeable future. When its under 50m marketcap i might start buying in.

What was the ICO price?

1 ETH = 6,400 BAT
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 15
What BAT is trying to do will have to ultimately be done!!! Advertising will change and probably look like something that BAT is doing.

SO investing in BAT is investing in that idea! weather they pull it off or not is a diff story.. But team looks solid and im sure they can raise money lol (now a days it aint that hard plus they prob sold the ico to the initial investors so they can have some control)

all they have to do is prove the concept with their browser and then call up Mozzilla and tell them to switch over Smiley

just buy some man its .18 cents lol
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
i bet you missed the opportunity, right?
I bet everyone missed the opportunity to invest in this coin and i am not sure whether i am in a mentality to invest in it after hitting the exchange,because i am sure the ICO was not fair and how can i trust them even if the names behind the development are top names.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Not saying this is true for BAT, but it seems like it may be counterintuitively good for some of these projects to have a large whale bagholder.  With the influx of new investors in this space and the likely skidish weak hand nature of them, it makes a critical dump less likely... provided the investing whales have the tokens long term future in mind.  If it's a pure cash grab, well then... run for the hills.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hrmmm distribution not exactly legit huh?
sooo...PUMP incoming lol.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
http://basicattentiontoken.slack.com The slack channel for participants the Brendan replied to me on twitter and gave me the link real stand up guy. Let's do this BAT members!
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Save your money for Bancor imo, at least it will get a good distribution (1 hour uncapped ICO).

I dont think bancor is a good deal - 2.7$ per coin for ICO only with white paper? what if they screw up or delay project? DUMP, same happened to lisk and waves
both endedup under ico price.

Tonnes of noobs here, read weak hands - plenty of them will exit under solid pressure when shit hit the fan:)

I will wait... exactly the same shit happened to golem and got them for 30% below ICO

Secondly ETH is parabolic now, so most likely you will loose money from day 1 anyway and no caps mean lot of whales ready to dump on you
when they realize the don't hold majority of coins and are not able to control the market - they will be force to short.

I don't think Bancor will be that bad. The only risk you take is it not appreciating as fast as ETH but that's nearly every token right now IMO. Also, I think they're waiting 7 days to hand out tokens to prevent mass dumping like that. Everyone will have a week to play with the Bancor platform and see for themselves if they want to hold the tokens or not. I think that, plus hopefully positive responses, will actually hype up the price even more rather than everyone dumping. I guess we'll have to wait and see though.
Pages:
Jump to: