Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 34. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Try Exscudo, Encryptotel, Taas and other ICO's
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If they didn't create an ANN thread here in bitcointalk.org, I would suspect they are trying to hide something and avoid being asked about. Are they just trying to make this ICO for themselves alone and only invite private investors?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
What exchanges will add BAT?

I think liqui and bittrex
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What exchanges will add BAT?
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
be careful dude, recently many ICO coins drop very quickly to below ICO price after hitting an exchange, while ETH is up up up, so simply holding ETH might be a safer choice.

Doesn't necessarily have to be the case for every ICO. For example look at GNO  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
As you say that's the gamble
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
be careful dude, recently many ICO coins drop very quickly to below ICO price after hitting an exchange, while ETH is up up up, so simply holding ETH might be a safer choice.

This is a big gamble  Cool but what if BAT token goes another way instead of going down?  Wink
wish i had some in it, was going to move some last week when the price was £72/£73 was waiting on it dropping below £70 then it doubled, so now waiting on it dropping so i can get in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Yeah, Id' rather keep my $ in ETH than in ICO at this point
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Investing in a few ICO's to try and get in at the start on some new ICO's that look like they will do well and turn me a profit in the process.

Also anything else that should be on my radar?

BAT looks really good tbh. Why minexcoin ?
Why minexcoin ? minexcoin not decentralized coin. It means if the developer see you violate the term they can suspend the account. WHat the different from paypal and other payment processor? I don't really like the system? centralized.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Investing in a few ICO's to try and get in at the start on some new ICO's that look like they will do well and turn me a profit in the process.

Currently investing in:
MobileGo
Minexcoin

Will invest in:
Sonm
Footballcoin (possibly need to do a bit more reading)
BAT - Basic Attention Token - https://basicattentiontoken.org/

I like the idea of BAT and think it could work if they can get users to adopt a new browser, what do others think could this be a good investment?
ICO is 31-5-17 but im not seeing much info on this forum regarding it, unless ive missed it but done a lot of searches and cannot find it?

Also anything else that should be on my radar?

BAT looks really good tbh. Why minexcoin ?
it sounds interesting. when are ICO details typically released?

Ico starts 31st may info on their website
I think the project will be over soon, so we should prepare for it if we want to.

Yep. This ICO will be sold out in minutes (almost immediately) . Like most recent ones .
Compare with many ICO that's can sold out in minutes, maybe can happen to this token, but BAT need more published and should have thread in this forum to make BAT popular and people aware about this project.

BAT need to offer some bounty  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
it sounds interesting. when are ICO details typically released?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I think the project will be over soon, so we should prepare for it if we want to.

Yep. This ICO will be sold out in minutes (almost immediately) . Like most recent ones .
Compare with many ICO that's can sold out in minutes, maybe can happen to this token, but BAT need more published and should have thread in this forum to make BAT popular and people aware about this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BAT is interesting but you have big competition like firefox, opera, chrome so it will be hard for them to make ground. Business plan is interesting but how they will go over ETH fees ?
If the team itself does not have a browser kernel, it will be directly suppressed by competitors

You think they will get $15m in days, cant see that happening to be honest, mobile go ico which is nearing finishing has raised $30m approx to date.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
BAT is interesting but you have big competition like firefox, opera, chrome so it will be hard for them to make ground. Business plan is interesting but how they will go over ETH fees ?
Pages:
Jump to: