Pages:
Author

Topic: BAT - Basic Attention Token ICO (31-5-17)- Worth Investing? - page 35. (Read 65194 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yeah might stick something into it.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I think the project will be over soon, so we should prepare for it if we want to.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
It is going to be very rewarding long term investment if you are planning to participate in Basic Attention Token ico
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
BAT coin is better.  An actual chain.
Basic Attention is about 1 week in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
BAT has a great business plan and a professional team behind it. Look at the level of detail in their whitepaper and all the work they have already put in to the project before their ICO even starts.

I too am surprised there is limited discussion about it on bitcointalk.
Yeah seems ok in early stages, pretty fast and the idea behind it I like.

And as you said the dev's are top notch which goes a long way.

Suprised there is no thread on the bitcointalk forum on this as there is one for pretty much every ico unless i cant find it...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No Replies? No one looking thinking of investing in the BAT ICO?

Try out their browser. Honestly I don't know if I like their business model but their devs are top notch.
No Replies? No one looking thinking of investing in the BAT ICO?
Investing in a few ICO's to try and get in at the start on some new ICO's that look like they will do well and turn me a profit in the process.

Currently investing in:
MobileGo
Minexcoin

Will invest in:
Sonm
Footballcoin (possibly need to do a bit more reading)
BAT - Basic Attention Token - https://basicattentiontoken.org/

I like the idea of BAT and think it could work if they can get users to adopt a new browser, what do others think could this be a good investment?
ICO is 31-5-17 but im not seeing much info on this forum regarding it, unless ive missed it but done a lot of searches and cannot find it?

Also anything else that should be on my radar?
Pages:
Jump to: