Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 102. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
You'd have to be bat-shit-crazy not to dig this coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs
Hi any way you can guide me on how to mine solo?

How many coins do you get per Block? whats youre KH/s power? And ho long did it take to find the Block?

After giving this coin a break for a couple days, I pointed my solo miner at it and solved two blocks pretty quick... but the block rewards never showed up in my wallet.  The wallet has no record of them at all yet cgminer clearly shows two solved blocks. 

Anyone else having this problem?  Not much fun to solve blocks if the rewards aren't credited... and it was working fine a few days ago.  Anyone else notice this?
The blocks rewards have been 60k coins per block but there have been a few that included very minor transaction fees (like 0.01 bat) and I've hit several guano blocks as well (which paid 240k each).

The last two blocks I solved took about 1-1.5 hours running 700kH/s but that is not normal with the increased difficulty.  Since the difficulty has increased, I'd think it should take longer than that.  I got lucky (except the block rewards were never acknowledged by my wallet).
Difficulty has not increased it is down to 0.7.  Net hashrate is down to 25 MH/s and I think most of it is just coming from pool operators and a few people that are helping them out.  Things aren't looking good right now.  BatCoin needs some serious promoting and quick.

If you are going to stick it out you can come mine @ https://bat.poolers.org we are finding blocks every couple minutes.
Activity: 72
How many coins do you get per Block? whats youre KH/s power? And ho long did it take to find the Block?

After giving this coin a break for a couple days, I pointed my solo miner at it and solved two blocks pretty quick... but the block rewards never showed up in my wallet.  The wallet has no record of them at all yet cgminer clearly shows two solved blocks. 

Anyone else having this problem?  Not much fun to solve blocks if the rewards aren't credited... and it was working fine a few days ago.  Anyone else notice this?
The blocks rewards have been 60k coins per block but there have been a few that included very minor transaction fees (like 0.01 bat) and I've hit several guano blocks as well (which paid 240k each).

The last two blocks I solved took about 1-1.5 hours running 700kH/s but that is not normal with the increased difficulty.  Since the difficulty has increased, I'd think it should take longer than that.  I got lucky (except the block rewards were never acknowledged by my wallet).
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Update: Batman, My Wallet is now Working, no longer White.

did it just happen by itself?

Yes
Activity: 140

did it just happen by itself?
legendary
Check my sign for more MHs

Random game code giveaway!

Batman Arkham Origins (PC Game) Digital Download Coupon

AONA-NCIX-EJGZ-THOG-RSFJ-JMCI

Redeem at http://www.geforce.com/free-batman

Enjoy.  Smiley

Nice One!
Congrats to who ever got it first!
Activity: 266
Is there an exchange that works?

Kind regards
If anyone needs cash, I'm happy to entertain pre-exchange offers. Coin is easily worth at least 25 satoshi with its smooth launch and solid code, but i'll buy up any panic sell orders.

OP:
Can you fix up the blockexplorer link on the first post?

will fix now for the temporary address (http://5.250.177.28:8080)
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If anyone needs cash, I'm happy to entertain pre-exchange offers. Coin is easily worth at least 25 satoshi with its smooth launch and solid code, but i'll buy up any panic sell orders.

OP:
Can you fix up the blockexplorer link & giveaway closed info on the first post?

check what is your wallet version and make sure you are on 1.3
report back Smiley

Wallet says... BatCoin version: v1.3.0.0

Mined blocks were coming through fine on the 25th-26th.  Although... this is a Windows box that has been up for over a month without a reboot.  Let me reboot, restart the wallet/miner, then see what happens when it hits another block.
legendary

report back Smiley

its the newest Wallet, I even tried deleting the bat folder from Roaming, Yes I saved my Wallet.dat. Still just a white screen

you have quoted the wrong answer
the answer to the white screen: still unknown why it happens,we are trying our best to find the reason

My Bad 

report back Smiley

its the newest Wallet, I even tried deleting the bat folder from Roaming, Yes I saved my Wallet.dat. Still just a white screen

you have quoted the wrong answer
the answer to the white screen: still unknown why it happens,we are trying our best to find the reason
legendary

report back Smiley

report back Smiley

Any Luck with the White Wallet Screen Yet?

sorry but nothing new yet, trying to find why it happens without any luck yet
Try set thread-concurrency 8192, intensity 13, g 2 and underclock gpu engine... let say 1040-1060. I dont know if it gonna help. I got R9 280x so I think that it is really close to 7950. This is my best config, I have 730kh/s per one R9 280x. In my case it was VERY important to underclock gpu-engine. Default for my card was 1100 and on this i got 550kh/s. After propper undeclocking gpu-engine I have my config Smiley
John,

Post your BAT address, I wanna send you some guano sized thanks for this.  I've been running my R9 280x with the exact same settings as you and was never able to break 550kH.  That is, with one key difference... I never tried underclocking the gpu.  You are right, on the R9 280x, that is KEY.  My hash rate jumped instantly.  Anyway, post or PM me your address and I'll send some bat poop your way.  Seems like a weird way of saying thanks, but whatever.  Grin

As for the 7950, I think they average around 600-650kH without any major tweaking, with the ability to hit over 700kH if the sweet spot is found.  With mine... Intensity, Thread Concurrency, and Mem clock made big differences as well as the mem clock to gpu clock ratio (sweet spot seemed to be about a 55-60% ratio, gpu to mem clock).
Jump to: