Author

Topic: !<~~~~~[BAT] BatCoin - The Reincarnation [Stay tuned] ~~~~~>! - page 105. (Read 233949 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
no giveaways?  what?  does that go for anycoin?  what the hell.  a partial premine then giving away bounties is what this game is all about

yes for any coin
you can refer to this topic:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0
so as for now, its not allowed

HOLY SHIT PROFIT POTENTIAL!

BRB putting up giveaway only forum. I am charging for this.

Or we could all move to cryptocointalk or something.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
no giveaways?  what?  does that go for anycoin?  what the hell.  a partial premine then giving away bounties is what this game is all about

yes for any coin
you can refer to this topic:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.0
so as for now, its not allowed

Activity: 238
UPDATE
as for now, the owner of bitcointalk is not allowing any giveaways anymore,so naturally to avoid bans and topics closure we will stop until further updates
✿~~~~~~~~♕STILL LOOKING FOR PROMOTERS♕~~~~~~~~✿

What is a promoter's job?

promote the coin Cheesy
tweet,facebook,forums,posts,likes,scream in troll boxes of exchanges and other places,manage giveaways etc.. overall bring more people into the bat community in any way he/she can imagine
Activity: 322

What is a promoter's job?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
as for now
you can buy/sell bats for LTC here https://exchange.ghash.ru/index.php?page=trade&market=106
other exchanges have been silent for now, but we are looking at every option

Really not sure why exchanges aren't picking this coin up. Looking at cryptsy, where I do most of my trading, there are so many coins there, and it seems they get selected at random. I really don't mind though, for now. I started mining netcoin right after it halved for the first time, and it was not on an exchange yet. Mined it for a few days, and soon after it hit the exchange the hash rate exploded, as did its price on the exchange. I'll be glad to keep mining this coin at this difficulty until it hits 100k blocks and halves. I know it will sooner or later hit a big exchange and take off.

my guess it's a volume related thing
maybe bat's volume is not big enough yet so the exchanges don't want to get it on or something like that
in anyway, this way the diff is low and i mine more bats, when it gets exchanged big time, i will make much more money Cheesy

who knows
i guess time will tell
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
as for now
you can buy/sell bats for LTC here https://exchange.ghash.ru/index.php?page=trade&market=106

Really not sure why exchanges aren't picking this coin up. Looking at cryptsy, where I do most of my trading, there are so many coins there, and it seems they get selected at random. I really don't mind though, for now. I started mining netcoin right after it halved for the first time, and it was not on an exchange yet. Mined it for a few days, and soon after it hit the exchange the hash rate exploded, as did its price on the exchange. I'll be glad to keep mining this coin at this difficulty until it hits 100k blocks and halves. I know it will sooner or later hit a big exchange and take off.

my guess it's a volume related thing
maybe bat's volume is not big enough yet so the exchanges don't want to get it on or something like that
in anyway, this way the diff is low and i mine more bats, when it gets exchanged big time, i will make much more money Cheesy
Activity: 84
as for now

as for now
Activity: 60
I really hope Cryptsy will add this soon. I am getting ridiculously anxious

What about CoinedUp?

Seems it would go there first...

I prefer Coinmarket.io to CoinedUp. Coinmarket is bright new but very fast and stable. Very good job, Coinmarket and Batman !!!

Can't even make that page show up - think Comcast may have blocked it, like they did the Coinbomb site family.

F'king net neutrality...

Net neutrality would prevent that from happening, if that is what happened.
legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Nice!

Just hit two 240K blocks in the last five at minersbest. There's only about nine of us here, so that is one hell of an hour and change!

I just want my coins from their!

Yes, I would watch out for you coins very closely at MinersBest... here you can see a screenshot of the coins I had in his pool. Please remember that I, as well a lot of other people, were only in the pool after he saying here in the thread that everything was good on his pool.

And after the 6M "reward" he got from the devs to compensate for the problems, I guess the only compensations are in his pockets.

PS: I will not mine there again.

That is correct, I was ming when he said it was ok at the pool, what a wast of time. Lost 344k when I went to withdraw, never showed up in the Wallet, but on the pool it said confirmed.
Activity: 322
Nice!

Just hit two 240K blocks in the last five at minersbest. There's only about nine of us here, so that is one hell of an hour and change!

I just want my coins from their!

Yes, I would watch out for you coins very closely at MinersBest... here you can see a screenshot of the coins I had in his pool. Please remember that I, as well a lot of other people, were only in the pool after he saying here in the thread that everything was good on his pool.

And after the 6M "reward" he got from the devs to compensate for the problems, I guess the only compensations are in his pockets.

PS: I will not mine there again.

legendary
Update, on Wallet Bug Fix/White Screen problem? Thanx!  Grin
sorry but not yet,
you can move the wallet.dat to another pc meanwhile

Ok, thanx! Did not think of that.
Activity: 126
Quick update on the bat.poolers.org stats:

76 total guano blocks since Wednesday night.
26 guano blocks have been found in the first day of the Guano block contest.

If these guano blocks are supposed be averaging about 6 per day then we are really kicking ass!
We are pretty much doubling our guano blocks every day.  Keep it up!

https://bat.poolers.org
sorry but not yet,
you can move the wallet.dat to another pc meanwhile
legendary
Activity: 350